Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Richard is hilarious. He can spend the whole afternoon yelling at the TV while wearing Armchair Manager getup but come evening, he opts for a suit instead.

• Haha
Reactions: Cipher

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
I cant seem to get agression from finance on the pc. When I research finance it says transient topics full.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Aside from Fitness, Embraced Healthy and Embraced Order, does anything increase the income from the Gym?

Also, Tilley is ridiculous levels of cute.

Mr.Sagar

May 1, 2018
Can mc fuck diane ?or just when she's drunk and sleeping? I've been playing it for hours but still nothing….

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
How do you do conversation? I've got a whole bunch of blank slots but I don't know how to set them to conversation topics.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Hm. It always shows both here and on SP what extra content is in the game due to request of Paetrons. How does that work? What tier patrons can request content and how does anybody knows? I'm a 20$ paetron, I see there are posts for 30$ paetrons what still locked for me, because it sold out. Is it only available to them or I just missed something like usually.

--GrayFox--

Formerly 'grayfox127'
May 4, 2017
There is no message that she'll be home soon. That happens with Older Sister, and Cool Older Sister. Bartender Sister Doesn't say anything, just watch TV at 1:00 on a weekend. If you're getting a message that Gina will be home soon, you might be an AT too early.
You're right there is no message. I am currently on Bartender though, double checked to make sure. I'm not sure where the save is stored but I'd be happy to send it your way if you could direct me to its location.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser
save-files named dieina.fire for first slot, eat.shit for second and fuck.off for third
you need pack them into *.zip (or other archive format) to attach file

Last edited:

Loku99

Apr 6, 2021
ребята, дайте пожалуйста сохранить где все проходили, голову уже ломал что и как * ((плиз

dmmt

May 8, 2020
NOPY link files fail to properly extract. Says tere is data following some sort of ending point and wont start up, error ref a missing .dll. MEGA file extracts properly.

Elricdracul

May 2, 2017
Good morning, can you get me a question. I have work in the gym, but he tells me that it is not every day, the point is that I never have work that I am doing wrong. thanks.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
I am starting to figure things out. But the lack of an early goal doesn't help. Like what am I aiming for to begin with...
I have fumbled around, getting to understand things. Though have to say that they make the house messy VERY QUICKLY that it feels like you can never keep the house clean at the least, should I even be bothering with anything but the Loungeroom and Bedroom? Should I even be cleaning the Kitchen and Bathroom at the start?

EDIT::
On that note, I updated to the most recent just now, thought I was but I was still on 01 not 03...
Anyway, Started a new game so I could see if I can do anything different to last time, and I noticed that I can't clean the bathroom while Gina is in there. Like the button is missing compleatly...

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes