EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Bullshit, doesn't work. Trying to go from BF to SWB. you can only get her intox to 30, if getting to 45 bar closes.

Either bugged or I'm doing something wrong. Any suggestions?

View attachment 1388806
You need to get to the Bar at 2200. Drink x3, then dance.
If you haven't updated to 6.03 yet, Front yard > Park > Bar has zero travel time. That's fixed in the most recent version.
Or you can get car keys for 0 travel time.
With Disorder embraced, you can 'GTA' car keys from either Mom or Dad.
Or borrow keys from Mom. Costs 80 Relationship. (This was bugged before. Fixed in 6.03)

NanoNani

Jun 5, 2017
You need to get to the Bar at 2200. Drink x3, then dance.
If you haven't updated to 6.03 yet, Front yard > Park > Bar has zero travel time. That's fixed in the most recent version.
Or you can get car keys for 0 travel time.
With Disorder embraced, you can 'GTA' car keys from either Mom or Dad.
Or borrow keys from Mom. Costs 80 Relationship. (This was bugged before. Fixed in 6.03)
Got it, thank you. What 6.03?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Got it, thank you. What 6.03?
Ah. Thank you for the reminder.
I guess nobody reported the bug fix update. So first post hasn't been updated yet.
I'm currently uploading 0.06.03 . It fixes the park exploit, but also fixes the missing "Borrow Keys" Interaction with Diane, and it fixes the game getting stuck at the party if you'd end up with Sally for the night. along with a few other minor fixes.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Not sure if this is mentioned other than Dev wrote shortly about new Diane Monday/Friday event a while back, can't recall post number and too lazy to back track reading all posts..

Anyways, after a lot of playing I finally found out how to see this:

Diane Repressed Mother (Latest AT)
Diane Lust high (not sure how much, I had it 100%, to get it there do NOT sneak peak at her masturbating in her room during the day times!)
Monday 22:00 Living room, check on Diane, ask if she is alright and go strait to Your Room.
Your room 22:00 go to sleep. You will be woken up for a new scene.

Friday: repeat steps from Monday, now you get the last part of the scene.
Note: Be sure to have room for at least 2 topics, as the last part can drop 2.. one being a new one called "Face Sitting".

It was mentioned to follow Diane around during those days, which I think is important, because each encounter makes her more intoxicated and she has to be hammered at 22:00
So during Monday and Friday, start following her around the house from 11:00 or 12:00.
You don't have to do a conversation, but be sure to have an Alcohol topic for dinner at 18:00 and use it to poor her some wine with the meal.

For the Friday you will miss out on the Becky and Co. party, but hey there is always another weekend right? ;)

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
Not sure if this is mentioned other than Dev wrote shortly about new Diane Monday/Friday event a while back, can't recall post number and too lazy to back track reading all posts..

Anyways, after a lot of playing I finally found out how to see this:

Diane Repressed Mother (Latest AT)
Diane Lust high (not sure how much, I had it 100%, to get it there do NOT sneak peak at her masturbating in her room during the day times!)
Monday 22:00 Living room, check on Diane, ask if she is alright and go strait to Your Room.
Your room 22:00 go to sleep. You will be woken up for a new scene.

Friday: repeat steps from Monday, now you get the last part of the scene.
Note: Be sure to have room for at least 2 topics, as the last part can drop 2.. one being a new one called "Face Sitting".

It was mentioned to follow Diane around during those days, which I think is important, because each encounter makes her more intoxicated and she has to be hammered at 22:00
So during Monday and Friday, start following her around the house from 11:00 or 12:00.
You don't have to do a conversation, but be sure to have an Alcohol topic for dinner at 18:00 and use it to poor her some wine with the meal.

For the Friday you will miss out on the Becky and Co. party, but hey there is always another weekend right? ;)
it`s 1200 and 1300 living room | 1400 kitchen | 1500 living room watch TV or giving massage | 1800 family dinner - give drink to her (topic with [ALCOHOL] tag in hotbar needed) | 2200 living room... then go to sleep 6 hours

--GrayFox--

May 4, 2017
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong with trying to get Gina's OAS AT. I have all the stat requirements met, the whiskey, and am going to the living room at and around midnight. I get a text box telling me she should arrive home soon but I cant do anything in the room. Through reading posts on here I see that I'm intended to watch TV but none of the contextual buttons are available whenever I get the text box about Gina being home soon. Can't watch TV, Can't clean the room, and can't use the phone to play mobile games. Am I doing something wrong?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
it`s 1200 and 1300 living room | 1400 kitchen | 1500 living room watch TV or giving massage | 1800 family dinner - give drink to her (topic with [ALCOHOL] tag in hotbar needed) | 2200 living room... then go to sleep 6 hours
Thanks for correcting me in the Diane following begins at 12:00 Living room and mentioning 15:00 Living room massage (have massage topic ready, sensual massage won't work, you can however receive one by doing this, also possible from watching TV with her) or just watch TV with her, both will increase her Lust and Intoxication.

She can also be found at 10:00 with a hangover, not sure if this encounter is needed for the Monday/Friday event to take place.. am not sure but think it sometimes drops a Drinking topic? Haven't noted any effects on this one, doesn't take time to do though.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
She can also be found at 10:00 with a hangover, not sure if this encounter is needed for the Monday/Friday event to take place.. am not sure but think it sometimes drops a Drinking topic? Haven't noted any effects on this one, doesn't take time to do though.
gives nothing as i can see. they just talking about her leg has not recovered yet. and she drinking coffee (or similar wake up drink)

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong with trying to get Gina's OAS AT. I have all the stat requirements met, the whiskey, and am going to the living room at and around midnight. I get a text box telling me she should arrive home soon but I cant do anything in the room. Through reading posts on here I see that I'm intended to watch TV but none of the contextual buttons are available whenever I get the text box about Gina being home soon. Can't watch TV, Can't clean the room, and can't use the phone to play mobile games. Am I doing something wrong?
go to living room at 0000 if no buttons appear go nap 1 hour and try living room 0100 again. should do thing... rare bug been encountered once or twice in previous versions according to forum here. (can`t remember it been fixed though, but people stop complaining so...)

ps try to advance others AT`s maybe it`s weird interaction of schedules

--GrayFox--

May 4, 2017
go to living room at 0000 if no buttons appear go nap 1 hour and try living room 0100 again. should do thing... rare bug been encountered once or twice in previous versions according to forum here. (can`t remember it been fixed though, but people stop complaining so...)

ps try to advance others AT`s maybe it`s weird interaction of schedules
Well, I tried it and it didn't work. I even created a new game since you said it was a rare bug but it's doing the same thing. I have no clue why I cant progress her AT.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
There is no message that she'll be home soon. That happens with Older Sister, and Cool Older Sister. Bartender Sister Doesn't say anything, just watch TV at 1:00 on a weekend. If you're getting a message that Gina will be home soon, you might be an AT too early.

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
There is no message that she'll be home soon. That happens with Older Sister, and Cool Older Sister. Bartender Sister Doesn't say anything, just watch TV at 1:00 on a weekend. If you're getting a message that Gina will be home soon, you might be an AT too early.
bug about disappearance of buttons in living room (watch tv, cleaning, playing) at 0000-0100 in gina`s night (making impossible to rape her)
has been reported couple times early... not by many people though (everything fine for me at least)

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
bug about disappearance of buttons in living room (watch tv, cleaning, playing) at 0000-0100 in gina`s night (making impossible to rape her)
has been reported couple times early... not by many people though (everything fine for me at least)
I looked at the code and saw no problems. Was unable to reproduce the bug. If someone can give me a save right before it happens, I can look at it, otherwise, I'm inclined to believe it's user error. There is no message that Gina is getting off work soon with Bartender Gina, but they reported that they were getting that message, so...maybe Gina isn't a Bartender yet?

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes