dpad

Dec 29, 2016
Found a bug: I had pictures of Diane that I hadn't edited. I switched her Archetype and now the game won't allow me to edit them (the websites I can post them to don't appear in the menu). It's not game breaking but it is weird. Pictures of Charlene and Becky work as intended.

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
Why is UI so crude in all of his games... :rolleyes:
Okay, I guess no harm in trying this one, Superpowered was meh, maybe this one has more to offer.

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Just research Crime to get a Rising Crime topic
That would take at least an in game month seeing as I haven't even come close to unlocking the crime stat, let alone being allowed to research it, that's too much grind to get a single topic to upgrade the mother.

Warboss

Apr 14, 2020
Will there be any content with the dad and the daughters? I hope we can push them to fuck each other.

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
what level are you on for Disorder?
I have 161 xp in disorder, I'm not gonna bullshit I just cheated a bookface topic into my file. Only time I actually did that because I really did not feel like grinding another 2 stats just for a single upgrade. Honestly wasn't even really worth it because the previous AT had more sexual content. I really like how this game works but there is a lot here that just kills my enjoyment. I'll try again after a few updates, even if I hate the slow grind I enjoy the rest so once there is more content I'm sure I'll change my mind from my review.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Will there be any content with the dad and the daughters? I hope we can push them to fuck each other.
Probably, if the game continues long enough. Gina already flirts with Richard in her latest AT, which made some people very upset but Baal was pretty firm on keeping.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
"No thanks Gina, cleaning the house doesn't actually matter at all anymore."
Uh speak for yourself, I would (her to) clean my pipes thank you very much! I tip well too. ;)

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I happen to be paying attention to his Discord when what to name that AT started getting spit-balled.
Brother Crusher was just the 'least bad' we could come up with.
Which makes me feel a little weird. Because it was my suggestion. (Fits with previous AT 'Brother Fucker', also alludes to her being the 'thiccest' of the women).
On one hand, I get to point at something in a game I enjoy and say "Hey! That's my suggestion". Which is kinda cool. :cool:
On the other hand... it's weak, and I know it. :eek:

How about Incest Curious/Allure or Brother Curious/Fascination.
The first doesn't quite fit the personality he was looking to describe.
The second... might work....
"Gina is a ___"
Gina is a Brother Fascinated Sister.
Hmmm... It's a mouthful.

Gina is an Infatuated Sister....
Not specific enough? Since it's not clear that it's her brother she's infatuated with.
Gina is a Brother Infatuated Sister...
Another mouthful

This is a good example of how, sometimes, it's something that seems simple can trip up a dev and stall them.
Wasting time just trying to think up something clever as a name.
The naming of ATs is a difficult matter.
It isn't just one of your holiday games. :p

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What's the release frequency between Loser and SuperPowered? I think I read somewhere years ago that SP was 2 or 3 updates to 1 of Loser. Is that still the case?

I like games like loser because is grounded in reality(for the most part at least) where there's no magic or mind control or any other unnatural settings. I would like to support it, but not if SP is the priority.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
What's the release frequency between Loser and SuperPowered? I think I read somewhere years ago that SP was 2 or 3 updates to 1 of Loser. Is that still the case?

I like games like loser because is grounded in reality(for the most part at least) where there's no magic or mind control or any other unnatural settings. I would like to support it, but not if SP is the priority.
he works on one game for 2 months then switches to the other game for 2 months

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
The game cycle might be changing from here on.
It's not. 2 months per game. After this Loser update near the end of the month, I'm gonna spend a few days polishing the last SP1 update and release that, then work on SP2 for 2 months.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes