EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I just wanna confirm this.. but.. gina hasnt animated sex escenes yet? right?
Baal doesn't do much animation.
Even the 3 sec loops that many devs use require a solid chunk of time to make.
So he usually forgoes those in favor more complete 'storyboard' scenes.
We get more overall content that way.

Reactions: Skyc9

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I just wanna confirm this.. but.. gina hasnt animated sex escenes yet? right?
Not yet. They are planned, but not a hot button item. More of a "When I have time." kinda thing. I'd like all the sex mini-games to have animations...but I won't halt production of the base game to accomplish this.

Reactions: Skyc9

Skyc9

Sep 2, 2019
Not yet. They are planned, but not a hot button item. More of a "When I have time." kinda thing. I'd like all the sex mini-games to have animations...but I won't halt production of the base game to accomplish this.
Oh i see.. i was asking because i ended diane, becky and charly routes .. and at the end diane and charly had animated sex escenes so.. since i get the end of gina.. i was asking to know if i was missing something .. btw something weird happened to me when gina was on Hot And Bothered .. i had everithing to influence her on "Inviting" but the archetype wasnt there .. so idk what i did but after some attempts the archetype shows up.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
The skill is 'Aggression'. The sub-tags are 'Aggressive' and 'Competitive'.
Since the two words are so close to each other, Aggression and Aggressive are very easy to confuse.
You need a Topic that has the Aggressive tag.
In inventory of the save I just loaded, 'Certain Fixations' and 'Passive Aggressiveness' Topics both have the Aggressive tag you're looking for. Sadly, It's been awhile since I actually played and I don't remember where I got those. :unsure:

I do remember that 'Eye Fuck' topic you get in the bathroom with Jesse has Aggressive.
And the Loiter in the Park action (if you embrace Disorder) gives Topics with Aggressive.
Gina - Brother Fucker

Reactions: EmperorGus

Ghostman1877

Mar 29, 2020
Oh i see.. i was asking because i ended diane, becky and charly routes .. and at the end diane and charly had animated sex escenes so.. since i get the end of gina.. i was asking to know if i was missing something .. btw something weird happened to me when gina was on Hot And Bothered .. i had everithing to influence her on "Inviting" but the archetype wasnt there .. so idk what i did but after some attempts the archetype shows up.
Just in case you didn't figure this out yet, you need to have Gina at 100 lust and then leave her like that overnight.

The next day the new archetypes will show up.

This isn't a bug, as at the end of the last archetype changing over the MC says something like 'I have been too nice giving her all these orgasms, lets see what happens if I make her go without.'

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
*sigh* Influencer Sister seems to be a huge pain my rear end.
Go to the party for the umpteenth time and bring joints then party with Becky on the rooftop.
It's only bloody Tuesday.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Dunno.. "Brother Crusher" has visions of big booty momma.. uh Sistah doing the ol' face sitting/smothering routine. :WutFace:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Sexually traditional Gina, who only has sex in public with her brother every now and then.
Feel free to come up with the name of a personality trait that says the person is sexually unadventurous about some things(anal, BDSM, ect...) . Sexually traditional says to me they're down to suck and fuck, and that's about it. And you can say why not just use sexually unadventurous...but that doesn't really fit well with someone sleeping with thier brother.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: loqex

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Nah, I'm not actually complaining. I just consider it funny.

...No Butt Stuff is clearly the true name of that trait. Mhm.

Last edited:

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Feel free to come up with the name of a personality trait that says the person is sexually unadventurous about some things(anal, BDSM, ect...) . Sexually traditional says to me they're down to suck and fuck, and that's about it. And you can say why not just use sexually unadventurous...but that doesn't really fit well with someone sleeping with thier brother.
Sexually Vanilla

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
So I wanna mention to the dev, you should probably include a hint about needing an aggressive topic to upgrade the mother from restrained to repressed. I went in with everything else but now I have to wait an in-game week and somehow find an aggressive topic and I was starting to warm up to the game after my initial review, this brought it down again.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
So I wanna mention to the dev, you should probably include a hint about needing an aggressive topic to upgrade the mother from restrained to repressed. I went in with everything else but now I have to wait an in-game week and somehow find an aggressive topic and I was starting to warm up to the game after my initial review, this brought it down again.
Just research Crime to get a Rising Crime topic

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes