Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Ah okay. Sounded like you didn't want to work fulltime on SP anymore.
Yeah. I'm not. I'm working on SP2, and Loser Fulltime. I don't want to keep trying to make Ren'py do something it wasn't designed to do.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I happen to be paying attention to his Discord when what to name that AT started getting spit-balled.
Brother Crusher was just the 'least bad' we could come up with.
Which makes me feel a little weird. Because it was my suggestion. (Fits with previous AT 'Brother Fucker', also alludes to her being the 'thiccest' of the women).
On one hand, I get to point at something in a game I enjoy and say "Hey! That's my suggestion". Which is kinda cool. :cool:
On the other hand... it's weak, and I know it. :eek:

The first doesn't quite fit the personality he was looking to describe.
The second... might work....
"Gina is a ___"
Gina is a Brother Fascinated Sister.
Hmmm... It's a mouthful.

Gina is an Infatuated Sister....
Not specific enough? Since it's not clear that it's her brother she's infatuated with.
Gina is a Brother Infatuated Sister...
Another mouthful

This is a good example of how, sometimes, it's something that seems simple can trip up a dev and stall them.
Wasting time just trying to think up something clever as a name.
The naming of ATs is a difficult matter.
It isn't just one of your holiday games. :p
how about Brother Fixated?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
People have made mods that let you skip between various scenes, but it's both unstable and not the most well organized.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
It doesn`t matter what I unlocked before I have no topics when I try to talk with others why is this so?

I can`t see a topic list or something like this all time blank with no topics.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
It doesn`t matter what I unlocked before I have no topics when I try to talk with others why is this so?

I can`t see a topic list or something like this all time blank with no topics.
Did you not load your hotbar?

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
Anyone having problem running this game on ultrawide monitor? The images are stretched so bad, looks like this game is not optimized for ultrawide monitor. There's no options/settings to change the resolution/aspect ratio. I tried to change the resolution manually via registry (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Night City Productions\Loser), but it didn't stick.

Reactions: ankurrrswami94

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Game starts in windowed mode (at least it does for me)
So it should just be a matter of click-drag to resize your window to something that isn't stretching the images.

Reactions: karagan91

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
If you want to play it on a non standard resolution, then play in windowed mode and resize the screen. The game is anchored for a 16:9 resolution ratio.

Reactions: karagan91
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes