depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone having problem running this game on ultrawide monitor? The images are stretched so bad, looks like this game is not optimized for ultrawide monitor. There's no options/settings to change the resolution/aspect ratio. I tried to change the resolution manually via registry (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Night City Productions\Loser), but it didn't stick.
If you're an Nvidia user, open Nvidia control panel - "Adjust Desktop size and position" - select "No scaling" or "Aspect Ratio scaling". Try both "GPU scaling" and "Display scaling" options and don't forget to select "Override the scaling mode".

Reactions: karagan91

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Is it possible to remove a secondary Interest once you have it encouraged? I unfortunately screwed up and encouraged the wrong secondary topic with Diane before I really understood how it works. Or can I have more than 2 secondary interests?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Is it possible to remove a secondary Interest once you have it encouraged? I unfortunately screwed up and encouraged the wrong secondary topic with Diane before I really understood how it works. Or can I have more than 2 secondary interests?
If you encourage a secondary interest while they already have 2 you get to pick which one to replace.

Reactions: Kavalor

LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
I haven't played this in a while. Is the grinding better now?

I played it when it had little content and honestly got bored because it took forever to get anything. I'm an avid rpg player and really don't mind grind but it was honestly ridiculous how long it took to do anything. It was basically a point and click with a bunch of talking that went nowhere. I know he wants you to work for it but it was really crazy. I'm hoping they found a better balance for the grinding because other than that the game was interesting.

Automagic

Apr 10, 2018
I haven't played this in a while. Is the grinding better now?

I played it when it had little content and honestly got bored because it took forever to get anything. I'm an avid rpg player and really don't mind grind but it was honestly ridiculous how long it took to do anything. It was basically a point and click with a bunch of talking that went nowhere. I know he wants you to work for it but it was really crazy. I'm hoping they found a better balance for the grinding because other than that the game was interesting.
The characters keep nearly all of their stats between shifts in AT so it gets much less grindy. Also there are more much more topics and some that have up to 3 key ords do it's possible to raise one of their skills with 30 or 40 percent in one conversation if you plan ahead a bit.

winger785

May 12, 2020
Yo, what is going on with taking Diane from Restrained mother to Repressed mother?
I got her relationship and lust maxed, my arousal is up, richard is a career father, it's monday night, I have an aggressive topic in my hotbar cause i read that was supposed to help.
SOMEONE HELP ME!

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Yo, what is going on with taking Diane from Restrained mother to Repressed mother?
I got her relationship and lust maxed, my arousal is up, richard is a career father, it's monday night, I have an aggressive topic in my hotbar cause i read that was supposed to help.
SOMEONE HELP ME!
I don't remember the entire sequence leading up to the scene but did you take her to the bar and slapped her after you left the bar?

Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
SOMEONE HELP ME!
you need to take her to the bar i think. because [aggressive] topic got used in afterbar scene as i recall

Ghostman1877

Mar 29, 2020
SOMEONE HELP ME!
You need to go to the living room on Monday night to see her drinking. Then go back an hour later and she will decide she does want to go out, so long as you have the aggressive topic in your hotbar you will be able to level up at the end of the event.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes