LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
So how do I raise the mother's interest?
I have done everything else but if I'm understanding things correctly I need to get her interestin the son to 20.
It's at 2

Also how do I get the sister to gain followers?

Automagic

Apr 10, 2018
So how do I raise the mother's interest?
I have done everything else but if I'm understanding things correctly I need to get her interestin the son to 20.
It's at 2

Also how do I get the sister to gain followers?
Do nice things for mom.

Use the computer in your room to post sisters pictures on immediagram and that will give her followers.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
any sex scenes or none?
There's plenty of content.
But be warned, if you've ever uttered the phrase "I hate the grind" then you may want to think about twice about this one.
The 'Management' and 'Sandbox' tags are there for a reason.
This is actually a game. Where you have to figure out how to manage your time and resources to get to that content in anything resembling an efficient manner.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
But be warned, if you've ever uttered the phrase "I hate the grind" then you may want to think about twice about this one.
This is actually a game. Where you have to figure out how to manage your time and resources to get to that content in anything resembling an efficient manner.
yea i remember the grind, just wanna see if theres any sex scenes since i last played it

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
yea i remember the grind, just wanna see if theres any sex scenes since i last played it
Just making sure ;)
As of last update:
Penetration with 2 of the 3 family. Up to oral with the 3rd, atm.
Penetration with 2 of the 7 'side' girls. Bit of fooling around with a couple of the remaining.

And the next update is just around the corner.

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
Just making sure ;)
As of last update:
Penetration with 2 of the 3 family. Up to oral with the 3rd, atm.
Penetration with 2 of the 7 'side' girls. Bit of fooling around with a couple of the remaining.

And the next update is just around the corner.
for the family penetration, can you clarify for whos who??

Dec 8, 2021
Help Baal7734 ,
Mac version of the game is compiled for last O.S.s.... Version 5.0 was compiled for all mac O.S. versions.
Would you be so kind to compile it for all (old) O.S.s? With the game as it is now it only can be played with the last OS version.
Thanks in advance

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Presence of tags is not really signifient as the tag "sandbox" has a very special use on F95, almost all game having more than 2 possible interactions has the tag "sandbox".
For example a game permitting to do a jogging at 8AM but not a 7AM can hardly been qualified as "sandbox" in my mind, and it's just an example :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
little confused here, do I have to go through each archetype in order to get sex scenes? or do I just increase lust and interest?

I have the mom unlock creeper as secondary, so am I doing it right or wrong?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
little confused here, do I have to go through each archetype in order to get sex scenes? or do I just increase lust and interest?

I have the mom unlock creeper as secondary, so am I doing it right or wrong?
Yes, you have to progress through the ATs to get to the 'spicier' scenes.
Keep in mind that the women you live with are intentionally a bit tough to progress with, because... family.

For sexy times earlier in the game, make sure to meet Charlie and her daughter next door.
Get your appearance up (work out, shower, iron your cloths, etc) and go to the front yard to wave to her.
16 or 17:00 on weekdays, as I recall.
There'll be a ? on the front yard icon when it's the right time and your appearance is high enough.

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

Ironmaster123456

May 19, 2021
Уважаемый Баал игра хорошая как и супер мощный а будет ли беременность и как альтернатива презерватив и таблетки ?

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes