Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I have gina on Over affectionate sister
Ah okay you didn’t specify which Gina AT you were on. In that case you need to change Gina’s AT if you want to bang Boozer Diane in your room to bring down her Dominance. If not, you have to bring her Dominance through conversations.

wev96

Dec 7, 2019
I am stuck at this event to progress on bartender sister promote to over affectionate sister i reach al the requirements and when i wait in the living room till midnight on weekend tv option disapears
Turn down your User Interface size.
If you have it all the way up the icon is forced past the end of the right side of the screen in this one instance in particular.

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
Does Becky have to be in a particular AT to give her the lingerie? If not, how do you give it to her?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
gotta love when users with no posts, reactions or anything to prove they are actually alive since 2016, put 5-stars generic reviews - take this for example:
sedit
Love it! Amazing game, can't wait for more!
I hope for an even bigger iteration among the characters. With a lot more of freedom
My only concern is the amount of grind, beyond that, there is no problem in my opinion.
100% legit, no doubts there!

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and czertik

John Rickson

May 18, 2019
I've seen this mentioned as a possible, intermittent, bug.
But I've never encountered it myself. So don't know of a work around.
Only thing I can think to suggest: Did you try it at 0100 instead? (I think the event can be done then too)
Yeah ive tried it too but doesnt work either

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Cheats for v0.07.02 (windows x64)
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Loser_Data\Managed"

F1 or 1 toggle focus/health/stamina/arousal at max
F2 or 2 add 10k cash
F3 or 3 add one level to the main skills
F4 or 4 add 100 exp to all 40 secondary skills
F5 or 5 to advance one hour
F6 or 6 to go back one hour
F7 or 7 toogle speed x5 (transitions are much faster)
Both 5 and 6 move the time forward an hour right now

Alex Frost

Aug 6, 2018
For all people having trouble to lower dominance. Hit her with dominance topics to raise her dominance skill at 100%. Turn her to Malleable. Now you can use Dominance topics to lower her Dominance stat. If you are at full Dominance lifestyle you have permanent topics for -4 Dominance every time you talk to her

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i got one smal problem, new game started in 0.7 and now i advanced story to choce at for lil sis to queen bee, and that is, there is no infulencer at for hr avaivable, only popilar sister.
bug ? oversight ?
quess i have to load and change her to less bitchy and see if i have is at avaivable.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
I am stuck at this event to progress on bartender sister promote to over affectionate sister i reach al the requirements and when i wait in the living room till midnight on weekend tv option disapears
for scene to play you need to actualy watch at at 1:00 , thats all. and of course, whiskey in inventory to able to change her.
and of course, watching tv is reset by sleeping (o think), so save watching tv for this scene.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
i got one smal problem, new game started in 0.7 and now i advanced story to choce at for lil sis to queen bee, and that is, there is no infulencer at for hr avaivable, only popilar sister.
bug ? oversight ?
quess i have to load and change her to less bitchy and see if i have is at avaivable.
Queen Bee is currently a dead end, waiting for future content.
You can either change her back to Popular through gameplay or, as you suggested, loading an earlier save.

Balli13

Aug 11, 2019
is charlenes arc still capped at casual fling. I would assume so, but the guides havent been updated since v5. Not trying to call anyone out, just asking.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
is charlenes arc still capped at casual fling. I would assume so, but the guides havent been updated since v5. Not trying to call anyone out, just asking.
Charlie hasn't gained any new ATs yet. A $30 patron has requested a new AT for Charlie but it will be some time before we see her new AT.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 115 Votes