John Rickson

May 18, 2019
Can any one send me a screenshot of the aggression tag topic which is used to promote diane from restrained mother to repressed mother

MrToon

Sep 15, 2017
My god what a grind fest lol.... I cant really find a clear path to any fuckfest in this game like their was in superpowered, I pretty much leveled everything up and the only sex scene I got was his dad and mom getting it on. Is there a way to enjoy this game without a walkthrough?

Reactions: Ebashu

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
My god what a grind fest lol.... I cant really find a clear path to any fuckfest in this game like their was in superpowered, I pretty much leveled everything up and the only sex scene I got was his dad and mom getting it on. Is there a way to enjoy this game without a walkthrough?
Work on advancing the neighbor Charlie's AT. She will have sex with you on her third AT Casual Fling.

• Haha
Reactions: Ebashu

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
I'm having issues getting Diane to Restrained Mother. I have lust, interest, and relationship scores high enough, and my arousal is high enough, but when I try to take her to the bar on Monday night, she tells me she'd rather stay home. Am I missing something?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I'm having issues getting Diane to Restrained Mother. I have lust, interest, and relationship scores high enough, and my arousal is high enough, but when I try to take her to the bar on Monday night, she tells me she'd rather stay home. Am I missing something?
i think after she refuses the first time visit her again a hour later and then she will change her mind and go to the bar with you

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
i think after she refuses the first time visit her again a hour later and then she will change her mind and go to the bar with you
That is correct! Thank you, I would never have gotten that from the hint given. (That might seem incredibly sarcastic, but I mean it. Hint tells me to do something, I try it, it doesn't work; why would I try it again an hour later? ESPECIALLY since this is an unfinished game, so "bug" and "unfinished content" seems more logical than "gives you misleading hint".)

John Rickson

May 18, 2019
I believe you need to have a rank 3 in Fashion to get a job at the Boutique. Before you head to work have a topic in your conversation bar that has a Fashion, Uptight, or Charming tag to get the topic.
Thanx bro but ive got it by a shortcut. I edited the save game and typed the topic name then it appeared in my inventory

He11sound

Dec 8, 2017
Anyone know how to get aggressive tag topic??
you can get it using research crime, finance, from loiter in the neighborhood park,
after talking with Jesse, Gina if they have Thirsty Archetype,
basically from anyone who approves of it

Last edited:

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Grindfest with a lot of stuff kind of hidden due to schedules which change with each archetype and with outcomes dependent on other stats or chance. Developer's somewhat arrogant view towards the superiority of this format to that of a visual novel (especially since he complains about the bad spelling and grammar of so many visual novels) is odd considering the VAST spelling and grammar issues in this game. In fact, I'm wondering if it's all intentional and tongue-in-cheek.
Would give two stars, but older sister is THICC and there are many fantastic renderings of her lying on her bed with her thiccness on display. That in itself is worth a star.
Thanks for reviewing my game. I wanted to address some points you made though.
Developer's somewhat arrogant view towards the superiority of this format to that of a visual novel (especially since he complains about the bad spelling and grammar of so many visual novels) is odd considering the VAST spelling and grammar issues in this game.
I'll start with superiorty, and move to arrogant.
I have a preference. That preference is a game with mechanics, over a visual novel. Of course I think it's superior. It's my preference. It would be weird to have a preference for something, I thought was inferior. I take issue with people that come to this page, and suggest I dumb down my game to be more like a visual novel...Because, while they may be too unaware to see it. They are essentially saying "Make your game more like my preference, than yours.". That in isolation isn't a big deal. But given that Visual Novels comprise like 85-90% of the games on this site, it's a bit insulting. It's obvious that I'm not making a VN. To "Suggest" to make the game more like a VN, when it's very clearly designed to be anything but IS Arrogant. Me having a preference, and telling people that there's plenty of VN's on this website if that's what they prefer is not arrogant.

Nor have I ever claimed to be a good writer. I hate writing. But when I'm talking about the writing of VN's on this website I'm not talking about grammar. I'm talking about storytelling. Grammar is just a format. Storytelling is where the craft should be measured (IMO)...and yes. I do think my storytelling is better than a lot of the VN's on this site, because it is. Only like 1 in 3 VN's (not counting japanese hentai imports) on this site get developed past the 5th update, so there is a massive graveyard of underdeveloped hobby projects, who's renders are beginner level at best, and who's writing is in no better shape. Yes. I think my work is better than the majority of those. I don't think that makes me arrogant.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes