Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Sandbox games are games that do not have a predetermined goal, you set up the goals for yourself. You can choose to max out a certain skill, work at a gym to earn money, catcall women at the park, or give your older sister multiple orgasms.

You are not constrained by a time limit and most events are repeatable. So yeah, Loser is a sandbox game.
I love sandbox games because in sandbox game I can spend my time how I want when I want and sometime without seeking any performance or results.

On the contrary in IRL I prefer not to loose my time and to battle versus walls, so I will close this sterile discussion and say you are right, at least in the context of your definition of what is a sandbox :ROFLMAO:

avh4h4

Jun 9, 2022
I’m not sure about SuperPowered, but for Loser you don’t need to be on the $20 tier to play the test build. I was on the $5 dollar tier when I started to help with the testing for Loser.
I just got the 5 dollar sub but I cant find a link to the testbuild?

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I just got the 5 dollar sub but I cant find a link to the testbuild?
If you are subscribed on Patreon go to the My Membership on the Night City Productions page to get the link to the Discord. After that go to the loser channel and click on the Pin icon to get the latest build.

Reactions: avh4h4

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
totally ok, your feedback is solid, and from my point of view, it helps the game, you were not complaining actually my statement "your opinion" wasn´t meant despective or something, let me rephrase: It´s a valid opinion, !
your coment made me reconsider the game, and my own opinion about it, the reason why I am member of this Site is to interchange opinions, hints, etc with other members.
I apologize if it seemed that I was offended by your response in that comment, the problem is that as it is a text it is difficult to convey the tone and feeling in the comment, so it may seem that I felt offended.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I apologize if it seemed that I was offended by your response in that comment, the problem is that as it is a text it is difficult to convey the tone and feeling in the comment, so it may seem that I felt offended.
See ? another thing we share, you are absolutly right, my intention was to clarify and make shure, that I wasn´t atacking or critizing. No ofense taken. don´t mind so never mind ! ;)

gharv

Oct 30, 2017
Thank you Jmecher9 and Mikey_Boy101! I couldn't find a discord link on the patreon but luckily I found 1 in this thread. :cool:
My friend, what page is that link on? I'm supporting on patreon but don't have the link either.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
How can I get stealth topics?
Embrace Laziness if you have Laziness at lvl 2 and do Half-Ass Cleaning. It will give you a topic that has Deceptive which will work on Diane. Also if you’re skill for Stealth is on lvl 2, research Subterfuge which will give you topics with Stealth tags.

Reactions: Rakja

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So is the game abandon? No updates on Patreon in over a month.
you 2 my son Brutus !! ?? :ROFLMAO: :D:ROFLMAO:
Sorry couldn´t resitst:LOL::ROFLMAO::D
Update is already aviable for Patrons......and will be posted here somtime in August if i got it right

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes