hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
you 2 my son Brutus !! ?? :ROFLMAO: :D:ROFLMAO:
Sorry couldn´t resitst:LOL::ROFLMAO::D
Update is already aviable for Patrons......and will be posted here somtime in August if i got it right
Did the update scale back on the grind a bit?
Imo it's seriously mindnumbingly dull and repetetive

Mar 8, 2022
There is a test version. No final update but is close, baal is working hard every day, and for now is not just for patrons, conted not blocked for patreons, you just need to look hard enough for it, not that hard a lot of us posted here how to get test version but people can't use search function.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
So is the game abandon? No updates on Patreon in over a month.
As people have stated before, Baal is almost done. he is trying to finish the writing for Jesse. It’s gonna be a big update too.

•New ATs for Diane, Gina, Becky, Tilley, and Jesse
• A new feature in the topics menu to show characters Interests and Bans without having to go to the Character page
•Holding Shift while hovering over a Topic or Action will now show what skills the tags will increase
•More save slots!!

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
There is a test version. No final update but is close, baal is working hard every day, and for now is not just for patrons, conted not blocked for patreons, you just need to look hard enough for it, not that hard a lot of us posted here how to get test version but people can't use search function.
Hope he will not work too much hard :rolleyes:

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Great game imo but its kinda weird that you need your thoughts and items to gift at the same inventory hopefully dev change that

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
how do you give diane wine again. ive placed vodka in hotbar but at 18:00 theres no option to pour wine
Sorry I don´t remember giving wine to Diane, Rot Gut Whiskey(sounds nasty) in one AT mixed with pills, The Vodka is for the Party, and the Cheap Champagne for Charlie (neighbour) but it has been a while since I passed that so sorry

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Sorry I don´t remember giving wine to Diane, Rot Gut Whiskey(sounds nasty) in one AT mixed with pills, The Vodka is for the Party, and the Cheap Champagne for Charlie (neighbour) but it has been a while since I passed that so sorry
Also do u know why Diane no longer goes to living room at 22:00. Shes now in her room then

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Also do u know why Diane no longer goes to living room at 22:00. Shes now in her room then
The events switch it depends on wich AT you are so sorry I don´t really know where you are What Achetype she has etc. it is more complex than the normal VN it is a full grown game

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes