EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
how do you give diane wine again. ive placed vodka in hotbar but at 18:00 theres no option to pour wine
You're asking about giving her wine at dinner?
You need to have a topic with an Alcohol tag on your bar. (Chat bar, iIrc)
There'll be a button down by the one where you normally click for dinner.
Assuming you're on the proper AT ;)

Reactions: xapican

xeph555

May 23, 2017
Cheats for v0.07.02 (windows x64)
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Loser_Data\Managed"

F1 or 1 toggle focus/health/stamina/arousal at max
F2 or 2 add 10k cash
F3 or 3 add one level to the main skills
F4 or 4 add 100 exp to all 40 secondary skills
F5 or 5 to advance one hour
F6 or 6 to go back one hour
F7 or 7 toogle speed x5 (transitions are much faster)
I added more cheats
  • F8/8 to make all skills of all character at max, should help to change archetype of character
  • F9/9 reset all variables of all characters, 999 followers and 100 to all stats
  • F10/10 reset all variables of all characters, 999 followers and -100 to all stats
Save file is included in the .zip

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I added more cheats
  • F8/8 to make all skills of all character at max, should help to change archetype of character
  • F9/9 reset all variables of all characters, 999 followers and 100 to all stats
  • F10/10 reset all variables of all characters, 999 followers and -100 to all stats
Save file is included in the .zip
There's a separate forum for mods.
Please move your post there.

MInailluti

Mar 2, 2018
So i got a problem. Already maxed the AT for the rest of family member. Currently working on Becky to immediagram sister.
The problem i face is that dominance is currently -38 and i cant seems to increase it to -30. dosent matter what i do sence submission is banned, any ideas ?

Joga morning 8.00, click leave her be and then bottom right you should have button to change her AT. I had -31 becky dom when i did it.

xeph555

May 23, 2017
As EmperorGus already said, there is a separate area to post mods. So like I said before you aren’t forced to post your mod in this thread.
I know that, what I'm saying is why making a link to cheats in this thread just to get bashed by everyone when posting one when it's been there for a long time. If you're not happy just ask a mod to delete them all.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

memelman

Nov 18, 2017
As EmperorGus already said, there is a separate area to post mods. So like I said before you aren’t forced to post your mod in this thread.
Making a big deal about a single post and trying to police what people post in this thread is causing a far bigger disruption. What would have just been a single post and maybe one or two replies if anyone had a comment or question about it has instead become an argument.

I think it's a newsworthy event to note that there has been an update to the cheat mod, and that it is worth noting in a post on the main thread where people discuss the game. I think there is definitely a point where a side conversation can derail a thread and it should be taken elsewhere in order to make that thread easier to follow. And excessive conversation about Mods can cause that. I have definitely seen that happen in some other game threads. But it is pretty obvious that nothing like that is happening here.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Making a big deal about a single post and trying to police what people post in this thread is causing a far bigger disruption. What would have just been a single post and maybe one or two replies if anyone had a comment or question about it has instead become an argument.

I think it's a newsworthy event to note that there has been an update to the cheat mod, and that it is worth noting in a post on the main thread where people discuss the game. I think there is definitely a point where a side conversation can derail a thread and it should be taken elsewhere in order to make that thread easier to follow. And excessive conversation about Mods can cause that. I have definitely seen that happen in some other game threads. But it is pretty obvious that nothing like that is happening here.
It's good You mention this, Thank You.
One of the reasons i placed some on ignore here.
They act 'as if' their protecting 'nukelier codes'.

So much so, they cannot answer Simple Questions in some cases.
Even when it doesn't spoil anyone's game-play.
Bit suspicious and counter helpful.

There is reason for the spoiler flag option on these threads AND freedom of choice.
It's not that big of a deal and policing a thread for people sharing cheats?
Why some make such a big deal about sharing to much should not be overdone as i have witnessed on this thread alone.

Definitely be great if there was a new thread for sharing and helping each other with this game.
Without the Thread Police!! :LOL:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
The cheat link in the extra section target posts directly in this thread so...
Yeah. Because one of the forum mods was lazy and ignored their own guidelines and just linked to that post instead of moving it like they were supposed to.
Doesn't mean you should be lazy too.
I know that, what I'm saying is why making a link to cheats in this thread just to get bashed by everyone when posting one when it's been there for a long time. If you're not happy just ask a mod to delete them all.
You're not 'getting bashed'.
I just asked that you put the post were it's supposed to be.
And I asked for 2 reasons.
1) So that the folks that try to be supportive of the dev by answering questions here about the game don't end up with 'how do I use the cheat' posts in the way.
2) When that mod breaks stuff (and they always do) the help requests should be directed to a thread about the mod (or you directly). So the dev doesn't have to waste time checking for game bugs that don't exist.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Yeah. Because one of the forum mods was lazy and ignored their own guidelines and just linked to that post instead of moving it like they were supposed to.

1) So that the folks that try to be supportive of the dev by answering questions here about the game don't end up with 'how do I use the cheat' posts in the way.
2) When that mod breaks stuff (and they always do) the help requests should be directed to a thread about the mod (or you directly). So the dev doesn't have to waste time checking for game bugs that don't exist.
1659576036838.png

memelman

Nov 18, 2017

Talking about cheats and their use is perfectly valid discussion for this thread, as is having a link to it or occasional posts about them. Many people use them, especially on repeat playthroughs for a game. Many people are not going to want to play through the entire game normally again if they happen to not have an old save for whatever reason.

No offense, but you aren't a mod, even if you may be a mod on the developer's Discord (I assume this is the case from your general tone and demeanor in your posts in this thread). You don't decide what is appropriate for discussion in this thread. This is neither the developer's forum nor the developer's Discord, and people are not going to respond well to your attempts to tell them what they can and can't do when you are just another random forum poster the same as them. And while it is appreciated when developers get involved in the threads for their games, and is often in their interest since it can increase attention to their games and gain them subscribers, this is a forum on a pirate website meant for people to discuss and share how to pirate them and also discuss the games in general.

If you do feel the need to try to backseat moderate, it would be best if you either just reported it and let the moderators decide if they think it is appropriate or not based on their moderation guidelines, or if you did it via private messages so it is less likely to turn into a public argument on the thread that goes off topic. Like it did this time.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes