Sanders2100

Aug 9, 2019
i would like to see topic-copy mechanic... for example: nathan have 'rising crime' topic and start searching on 'net for more of it (getting another rising crime or crime related topic as result). grinding one specific topic same way can be annoing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EmperorGus

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
i would like to see topic-copy mechanic... for example: nathan have 'rising crime' topic and start searching on 'net for more of it (getting another rising crime or crime related topic as result). grinding one specific topic same way can be annoing.
Nah...that would destroy one major section of the game loop. I won't introduce a mechanic that would reduce/destroy your need to venture out and interact with the world. The game would become, get one copy of a specific group of topics, and then just copy those topics as needed...that would be lame and give me zero incentive to bother adding in new actions to the game since nobody would do them anyway.

Alex Frost

Aug 6, 2018
Damn, not only raping your sister in her sleep, but doing it on camera and uploading it for the rest of the world to see. That's so fucking hot. Will there be any pregnancy content added as well? Needs as much sleep sex as possible tbh.
i hope there will be more negative actions , like blackmail and rape as in Superpowered <3

jimmyjohns

Oct 13, 2016
sorry but how do I view these CGrip'd files without having to open up 10 million tabs, they are all WEBP files so I need to click them individually?

Jun 12, 2018
I am getting excited about this next update. I know it's only been like 3 weeks but do we have a rough ETA on when this will be released? From the comments, I can tell there will be a good amount of content so I am just curious.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I am getting excited about this next update. I know it's only been like 3 weeks but do we have a rough ETA on when this will be released? From the comments, I can tell there will be a good amount of content so I am just curious.
Thing to remember: 2 months work on Superpowered 2, followed by 2 months development on Loser.
Rinse and repeat.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
But ,could you give us a nice Christmas present...i know, it's not easy....but hope dies last.
Well, since this is a multiculti site, see it as a Epiphany present ? (in the Latinamerikan culture that is the day the Kids get their "big Presents" and on Christmas they get some gifts)

Reactions: AL13N
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes