Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Just to be sure...
When you say 'equipped via wardrobe' did you mean they're in the wardrobe or you moved a couple down to the equipment bar below the inventory window?

In the pic above, any actions that used blue or pink pill could be done. But not red pill.
I have them equipped to the item hotbar. but the game acts as if I don't have them at prompts to use them(like the friday party)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have them equipped to the item hotbar. but the game acts as if I don't have them at prompts to use them(like the friday party)
which Lifestyle have you embraced ? If u have Healthy and Order, then you can't use the pills / If u are Neutral then yes or the Unhealty and Disorder

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
which Lifestyle have you embraced ? If u have Healthy and Order, then you can't use the pills / If u are Neutral then yes or the Unhealty and Disorder
Haven't played in a few months, so my memory is rusty...
I though Healthy prevented Nat from taking the pills himself, but he could still use them on other folks.
Or is my memory faulty?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Haven't played in a few months, so my memory is rusty...
I though Healthy prevented Nat from taking the pills himself, but he could still use them on other folks.
Or am is my memory faulty?
Youre right but yo're not the only one rusty, The combination of the Healthy and Order was it / I have Nathan on Neutral in all only for the pick i shared I swichted him to Unhealty in Neutral it is like you describe

Reactions: EmperorGus

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Don't know for shure but it seems that not, this update is centered in Becky's second Path, Maybe Diane but I don't expect that. The Dev added also a new income source.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
where is the save folder for this game :WaitWhat:
C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser
Alternatively, (may require Admin rights on your account) you can open the Run dialog and type %userprofile%\appdata\LocalLow.
Note that in that command, %userprofile% is actually %userprofile%. Don't user your username with that one, it'll give you an error.

Last edited:

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
that was already answered not too long ago, but basically its still 3 or 4 weeks away. The model is 2 month Loser , 2 month Superpowered 2 , and we are just a little past half of the Loser development period. So in the end it is an Loser update every 4 month.

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Nah...that would destroy one major section of the game loop. I won't introduce a mechanic that would reduce/destroy your need to venture out and interact with the world. The game would become, get one copy of a specific group of topics, and then just copy those topics as needed...that would be lame and give me zero incentive to bother adding in new actions to the game since nobody would do them anyway.
Doing the same thing over and over and over again isn't enjoyable gameplay for most.
Your core "game" loop is good in theory, but ruined by high amounts of repetition. Once you know where to get certain topics, it becomes a matter of repeating the same steps for dozens of times to progress. While this increases play time, I doubt many people are fond of clicking the same buttons in a loop for hours on end.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Doing the same thing over and over and over again isn't enjoyable gameplay for most.
Your core "game" loop is good in theory, but ruined by high amounts of repetition. Once you know where to get certain topics, it becomes a matter of repeating the same steps for dozens of times to progress. While this increases play time, I doubt many people are fond of clicking the same buttons in a loop for hours on end.
that might be, but the developer is pretty clear that he develops games he enjoys, which means he is clear that the games are meant for you to be working (grinding) for a success. If you don't like that , than the game might not be for you.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
that might be, but the developer is pretty clear that he develops games he enjoys, which means he is clear that the games are meant for you to be working (grinding) for a success. If you don't like that , than the game might not be for you.
You are right, the "game" as intended isn't for me. That's why I will keep using cheats.
If people want to automate your game away, that's a pretty good sign they aren't enjoying it.

Reactions: Bricecube

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
You are right, the "game" as intended isn't for me. That's why I will keep using cheats.
If people want to automate your game away, that's a pretty good sign they aren't enjoying it.
but honestly in that case I personallly would say, why play it if I do not enjoy it .. but hey thats up to you.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
but honestly in that case I personallly would say, why play it if I do not enjoy it .. but hey thats up to you.
I like the story, the renders and the arechtype/conversation/influence-mechanic.
I like everything else about the game except the part where you are grinding harder than some Korean MMOs. :HideThePain:

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes