xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
But it's only a meaningful choice if both options (or staying neutral) provide some sort of interesting gameplay and the same amount of progression. At one point in the game, embracing unhealthy and the drug dealer perks that comes with it both lead to faster progress as well as two new gameplay options, while embracing healthy neither particularly helps with progression nor adds new gameplay.
I used the Healthy lifestyle, in the first AT of Diane, Charly, and Becky and in one with Gina then I swiched back to Neutral or Unhealty (specially Gina in her first AT) this result oriented thinking is one of the aspects of my Sadomasochic relation with this game, also that there is not a clear strategie and that the Player has to think out of the box sometimes, makes in part the fascination of this game

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi guys can someone tell me how do i farm fitness topics ( not healthy one) so i can use them to rise fitness stat of other charachters ? i need to raise fitness interest of Diana to unlock a new archtype

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
But it's only a meaningful choice if both options (or staying neutral) provide some sort of interesting gameplay and the same amount of progression. At one point in the game, embracing unhealthy and the drug dealer perks that comes with it both lead to faster progress as well as two new gameplay options, while embracing healthy neither particularly helps with progression nor adds new gameplay.
I disagree. Embracing Healthy has the benefit of giving more money when working at the Gym and the option to help Diane work out when she is in her Resigned AT. It also gives you the Meditate action which can give you exp for the Psychology skill and gives you the Topic Ohhhmmm which you can burn for more Psychology exp. Tags assocciated to the Psychology skill are a bit harder to find in the world.
What Mickey said.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
There's also the fact that embracing disorder and unhealthy will tank your stamina, appearance and reputation.

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
Hello everyone...I have a question for you.. I've been playing this game for about 8, 9 hours already and nothing happens :(

I have a job, money, many level 3 skills, romance and seduction unlocked,... still the dialogue is very limited..
I don't even have the option to give gifts to someoane.. I can't have sex with anyone and I can't do almost nothing..

Always when I use seduction and romance topics with someone all characters react negatively (except for the neighbor Charlene who reacts positively but nothing sexual happens)... Relationship, interest, lust , all stats of the family and the neighbor are between 50 and 70% and still nothing happens...

Does my game have bugs or I don't know how to play?!.. I don't understand what's happening... The same thing happens to you or just to me?!.. Thanks!

recking1209

Feb 2, 2019
Hello everyone...I have a question for you.. I've been playing this game for about 8, 9 hours already and nothing happens :(

I have a job, money, many level 3 skills, romance and seduction unlocked,... still the dialogue is very limited..
I don't even have the option to give gifts to someoane.. I can't have sex with anyone and I can't do almost nothing..

Always when I use seduction and romance topics with someone all characters react negatively (except for the neighbor Charlene who reacts positively but nothing sexual happens)... Relationship, interest, lust , all stats of the family and the neighbor are between 50 and 70% and still nothing happens...

Does my game have bugs or I don't know how to play?!.. I don't understand what's happening... The same thing happens to you or just to me?!.. Thanks!
You need to convert them according to their interests.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/03/1712294_ATMap.pdf

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022

Replay the Tutorial, and pay special attention to the latter half. It sounds like you're not understanding how interests, bans, and archetypes work.

Reactions: Sille

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
There's also the fact that embracing disorder and unhealthy will tank your stamina, appearance and reputation.
I mean that does make completely sense to me. If you eat unhealthy and don't do kits, you will have less stamina. If you destroy you neighborhood you reputation will be lower.

Sille

Jan 5, 2021
Replay the Tutorial, and pay special attention to the latter half. It sounds like you're not understanding how interests, bans, and archetypes work.
Yes, I probably don't know/didn't understand how to play.. Actually, now I saw that there is a tutorial in the Main Menu.. :) Thanks !

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
The intro is lackluster, I would have liked to see the family's reaction to the MC's return for story purposes. It just feels really disappointing to be dropped in already in the house going right talking to people.

derede

Jan 10, 2018
The intro is lackluster, I would have liked to see the family's reaction to the MC's return for story purposes. It just feels really disappointing to be dropped in already in the house going right talking to people.
Well, Their first interactions with Nathan is pretty cold tbh. You can understand their vision for Nathan which you are starting to build up somethings.

I think story is about how Nathan sees the world after falsely accused for 2 years, not other way around. For real tho, I don't think Nathan would really trust anybody ever again. I also believe this is main point of game.
He is one of my favorite MC so far; casual cool dude trying to live his life after two lost years.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Well, Their first interactions with Nathan is pretty cold tbh. You can understand their vision for Nathan which you are starting to build up somethings.

I think story is about how Nathan sees the world after falsely accused for 2 years, not other way around. For real tho, I don't think Nathan would really trust anybody ever again. I also believe this is main point of game.
He is one of my favorite MC so far; casual cool dude trying to live his life after two lost years.
That's the thing I didn't see any first interaction with his family. What I saw was his explanation in the prison then he was called by some dude for his turn and the very next scene I'm in his room with no re introduction to his family or scene of his homecoming just straight into gameplay.

Unless I skipped it by accident or something.

derede

Jan 10, 2018
That's the thing I didn't see any first interaction with his family. What I saw was his explanation in the prison then he was called by some dude for his turn and the very next scene I'm in his room with no re introduction to his family or scene of his homecoming just straight into gameplay.

Unless I skipped it by accident or something.
It is not like you skipped anything. In intro Nathan was angry about everyone, they didn't do anything for him basically which he said "he will show everyone".

If you move Becky's one of the later AT there should be some hint about their previous relationship, before jail time. If I am not remembering wrong, she was angry or upset that Nathan left her etc. Also there were another small one with Diane's one of the later AT. I am pretty sure there will be more small hints about how people felt about his falsely accusation as we progress thru game.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
It is not like you skipped anything. In intro Nathan was angry about everyone, they didn't do anything for him basically which he said "he will show everyone".

If you move Becky's one of the later AT there should be some hint about their previous relationship, before jail time. If I am not remembering wrong, she was angry or upset that Nathan left her etc. Also there were another small one with Diane's one of the later AT. I am pretty sure there will be more small hints about how people felt about his falsely accusation as we progress thru game.
I get he's angry in the intro, but from the initial interactions where it drops you into gameplay there's nothing to really indicate he feels that way or that his family doesn't like him. If anything they're more indifferent to each other than anything else. I just think it would have been better if in the intro they showed his homecoming and showed that his family didn't really want him to be there or were uncomfortable with his return. Give me a reason to think that the MC is actually angry and that his family isn't welcoming because from the initial gameplay it doesn't feel that way.

I like the MC and the game I'm just saying the intro could have more substance, doesn't need a lot just a few more scenes about his return home and how his family reacts to his return that's really it.

derede

Jan 10, 2018
I get he's angry in the intro, but from the initial interactions where it drops you into gameplay there's nothing to really indicate he feels that way or that his family doesn't like him. If anything they're more indifferent to each other than anything else. I just think it would have been better if in the intro they showed his homecoming and showed that his family didn't really want him to be there or were uncomfortable with his return. Give me a reason to think that the MC is actually angry and that his family isn't welcoming because from the initial gameplay it doesn't feel that way.

I like the MC and the game I'm just saying the intro could have more substance, doesn't need a lot just a few more scenes about his return home and how his family reacts to his return that's really it.
I think, I am just looking at different perspective. Maybe Baal will put couple of mini scenes for early game in upcoming updates, that both help you understand his relation with rest of family and gave you some needed early game topics/experiences in the process, who knows. If I am not mistaken even intro is pretty recent addition to game.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I think, I am just looking at different perspective. Maybe Baal will put couple of mini scenes for early game in upcoming updates, that both help you understand his relation with rest of family and gave you some needed early game topics/experiences in the process, who knows. If I am not mistaken even intro is pretty recent addition to game.
Yeah, I figured that. The developer tends to add or revise things sprinkled around the game. Maybe they will add some more dialogue to flesh out the relationships.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes