Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
what makes you think it is not? But to answer the question, yes it is - the developer is developing two games (Loser and Superpowered 2) - he switches between them (6 weeks Loser - 6 weeks Superpowered 2) . Right now its Superpowered 2 (for at least another 2 weeks) - so I would assume that the next Loser update will drop sometime in June.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
what makes you think it is not? But to answer the question, yes it is - the developer is developing two games (Loser and Superpowered 2) - he switches between them (6 weeks Loser - 6 weeks Superpowered 2) . Right now its Superpowered 2 (for at least another 2 weeks) - so I would assume that the next Loser update will drop sometime in June.
It's 8weeks between games. I just went over by two weeks with Loser last cycle, so I'm giving SP2 the same to keep things balanced.

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
greetings! could you increase the limit of available perks in the player's "pocket". 20-40 pieces are very small and they get clogged very quickly. At least 100-150? If you don't want to give them to the player for free - let it increase during the pumping of some skills.

Mh01

Feb 1, 2019
hallo , brauche Hilfe, wie bekomme ich Inmoral bei diane ? und mit Becky kann ich nichts machen ;reputation 3
Halle

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
hallo , brauche Hilfe, wie bekomme ich Inmoral bei diane ?
Get "Moral" to skill level 2 to unlock the Theology permatopic, which has both Moral and Immoral tags.

Also, in the latest update, watching Educational videos will sometimes yield a topic called "Our Darker Nature" or something like that.

There are a few others, but I think those two are the most consistently available.

und mit Becky kann ich nichts machen ;reputation 3
Halle
Can't help you with Becky. Tut mir leid.

Last edited:

tinman18

Dec 27, 2018
I think there's a bug with Gina & PC movie at midnight. I can see the ??? pic in the location &
it says she'll be coming home soon when I go to the livingroom, but there's no tv button.
I've started a brand new game & it's v0.9.2

Mahesvara097

Jan 29, 2022
They are all at the friday night party that you get invited to by Popular Sister Becky. Get Becky to popular sister, then wait till dinner (18:00 in the Kitchen) and she will invite you to go. Make sure you have Modern style by buying a nice shirt and putting it in your inventory. Maybe stock up on vodka before you go as well.

Search Walkthrough in the thread for more.
How to get the deceptive topic for jilted mom AT?

pellizza

May 7, 2017
Cheats for v0.08.02 (windows x64)
unzip Assembly-CSharp.zip in "Loser_Data\Managed"

press "c" to open the menu

View attachment 1977167
1659639113154.png

or use the usual hotkeys

F1 or 1 toggle focus/health/stamina at max
F2 or 2 add 10k cash
F3 or 3 add one level to the main skills
F4 or 4 add 100 exp to all 40 secondary skills
F5 or 5 to advance one hour
F6 or 6 to go back one hour
F7 or 7 toogle speed x5 (transitions are much faster)

(plus xeph555 cheats)
F8/8 to make all skills of all character at max, should help to change archetype of character
F9/9 reset all variables of all characters, 999 followers and 100 to all stats
F10/0 reset all variables of all characters, 999 followers and -100 to all stats

or
Hi.
Are there any means for a user to change the F1 button effects using this mod?
I would like to use the vanilla F1 button without having to max focus/stamina/health each time I use it
Thanks

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 113 Votes