JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Hi.
Are there any means for a user to change the F1 button effects using this mod?
I would like to use the vanilla F1 button without having to max focus/stamina/health each time I use it
Thanks
F1 already opens a menu of the game.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
MR Baal Whats next for Diane ? can you tell me what to expect (elements i mean).
Diane's next Release is her backward compatibility to previous AT's. So...Sex scenes added to earlier AT's.
Once that's done, there will be a vote among my Patrons between a few branches, or a possibly different character. Currently I'm thinking:

Secret girlfriend branch: From Scorned Mother
Only Simps Mother branch : From Immediagram Mother
Dommy Mommy branch: From Resigned Mother
Aunt Karen

Last edited:

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
So, I have spent a lot of time grinding... and for that I am thankful. Sad as it is, grind gives me a purpose: to beat the odds, to fulfill something in my life that has seen better times. And since this not has any instructions and the tree skill is fucking obscure (at least for me, that I am not the smartest guy with this things... but sometimes I can be the laziest), it took me a trizillion hours to reach the point with the mother (my target) where there is the posibility of turning her into Boozer. So I can corrupt her and make her an alcoholic, but this is not my wish but to fuck her... which I havent done nor could at the time. How to avoid this monday night when she tells me she doesnt want a massage nor go to the bar? Give a clue, plz

• Wow
Reactions: Tiredx

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
So, I have spent a lot of time grinding... and for that I am thankful. Sad as it is, grind gives me a purpose: to beat the odds, to fulfill something in my life that has seen better times. And since this not has any instructions and the tree skill is fucking obscure (at least for me, that I am not the smartest guy with this things... but sometimes I can be the laziest), it took me a trizillion hours to reach the point with the mother (my target) where there is the posibility of turning her into Boozer. So I can corrupt her and make her an alcoholic, but this is not my wish but to fuck her... which I havent done nor could at the time. How to avoid this monday night when she tells me she doesnt want a massage nor go to the bar? Give a clue, plz
On the Main Menu, there is a tutorial. Highly recommend checking it out.

KSBear

Jan 29, 2018
Go to your room and sleep if all criteria for the transition are met.

Reactions: fernandopoo

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
So I gave it a try yesterday again.

I still very much love the game but the grind is too much imo. I need to grind stats AND topics and both take ages, the later is the worse part because often times you can't decide what topic you get.

My request would be a simple slider in the preferences where we can change the value to grind.

For example, pervert takes 600 to max when the slider is at 100% but only 300 if we set it at 50%. Maybe also some option to customize when we get a topic?
I don't want the game to be super easy instant sex but right now it takes too much time.

Even if the graphics are worse I still think super powered is the better game (one of the best), you have a bit grind but at the same time instant reward / changes once you unlock new powers.

On a side note:
Super powered is my favorite game but why weren't the superior mother and sister models from loser used?:cry::cry::cry:
I would kill to have them replace the rather boring ones we have in SP. :D

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
So I gave it a try yesterday again.

I still very much love the game but the grind is too much imo. I need to grind stats AND topics and both take ages, the later is the worse part because often times you can't decide what topic you get.

My request would be a simple slider in the preferences where we can change the value to grind.

For example, pervert takes 600 to max when the slider is at 100% but only 300 if we set it at 50%. Maybe also some option to customize when we get a topic?
I don't want the game to be super easy instant sex but right now it takes too much time.

Even if the graphics are worse I still think super powered is the better game (one of the best), you have a bit grind but at the same time instant reward / changes once you unlock new powers.

On a side note:
Super powered is my favorite game but why weren't the superior mother and sister models from loser used?:cry::cry::cry:
I would kill to have them replace the rather boring ones we have in SP. :D
Well the models of Maggie and Steph are modeled after the actresses that appeared on the old RAGS version of the Superpowered game. In any case, they have been further updated for Superpowered 2.

Reactions: darkdepths

Yaaai

Jan 2, 2022
My game broke down... instead of "+5 maximum stamina" I got -5, now I have 10/10 stamina
Please can someone share a save?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Uh, I think Gina or Diane's slut path is about to start development iirc? And I think Becky is only like one AT shift away from her last one too.

3.00 star(s) 113 Votes