Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
So I gave it a try yesterday again.

I still very much love the game but the grind is too much imo. I need to grind stats AND topics and both take ages, the later is the worse part because often times you can't decide what topic you get.

My request would be a simple slider in the preferences where we can change the value to grind.

For example, pervert takes 600 to max when the slider is at 100% but only 300 if we set it at 50%. Maybe also some option to customize when we get a topic?
I don't want the game to be super easy instant sex but right now it takes too much time.

Even if the graphics are worse I still think super powered is the better game (one of the best), you have a bit grind but at the same time instant reward / changes once you unlock new powers.

On a side note:
Super powered is my favorite game but why weren't the superior mother and sister models from loser used?:cry::cry::cry:
I would kill to have them replace the rather boring ones we have in SP. :D
HPN_RecruitWSteph_N_4 BJ.png CS_Job_Sandra_Normal.png
I upgraded from Genesis 2 in SP1 to Genesis 8 in SP2. Now if you're asking why I didn't just use Dianes model for Maggie, ect...well...that would be dumb. That's why I didn't do it.

Maggie looks like this. MLR_Morning_Maggie_InteractionBase.png
and maybe sometimes like this
MLR_M_Impulsive_Maggie_Dancing_CommandDance 4 B.png

not this
K_MDiane_Cooking photoshoot 2.png

See the difference...around the eyes, and hair...chesticles...no? Just me?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Wait... I think I'm confused... o_O
First 4 pics were from SP2, right?
But... in the first pic, the girl on the left is Jay :love:.... right? Cross game cameo or something?
Nope, that's the main character if you take the Polymorph Superpower and decide to romp around as a girl. :p

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Nope, that's the main character if you take the Polymorph Superpower and decide to romp around as a girl. :p
Awww... Fuuuuuck.
Now you just went and killed my excuse for not playing SP2.
Billy's look has been just a bit too off-putting for me. Just immersion breaking enough for me to avoid the game despite knowing it's the sort of game I'd enjoy.
But if I can play as an MC looking like Jay :love: ...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Awww... Fuuuuuck.
Now you just went and killed my excuse for not playing SP2.
Billy's look has been just a bit too off-putting for me. Just immersion breaking enough for me to avoid the game despite knowing it's the sort of game I'd enjoy.
But if I can play as an MC looking like Jay :love: ...
Yeah, I noticed that another developer used the model as a zombie.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I doubt that you can spend the whole time with Billy as a girl.
In SP2, so long as you're willing to take a hit to your Max power and always have Polymorphism active, you can play as a Girl/Babe/Amazonian Futa indefinitely.

RikkJames250

Sep 7, 2021
View attachment 2614733 View attachment 2614738
I upgraded from Genesis 2 in SP1 to Genesis 8 in SP2. Now if you're asking why I didn't just use Dianes model for Maggie, ect...well...that would be dumb. That's why I didn't do it.

Maggie looks like this. View attachment 2614743
and maybe sometimes like this
View attachment 2614750

not this
View attachment 2614748

See the difference...around the eyes, and hair...chesticles...no? Just me?
Diane is a goddess....

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
In SP2, so long as you're willing to take a hit to your Max power and always have Polymorphism active, you can play as a Girl/Babe/Amazonian Futa indefinitely.
Interesting, though I hope you aren't making too much of a potential workload for yourself in making that decision by having to make a lot of potential scene variations and whatnot.

Quick question, which characters did you say were at/near their final vanilla AT? Diane and Gina right?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Interesting, though I hope you aren't making too much of a potential workload for yourself in making that decision by having to make a lot of potential scene variations and whatnot.

Quick question, which characters did you say were at/near their final vanilla AT? Diane and Gina right?
Gina is past her vanilla path. Patrons voted for the girlfriend path. Next vote she's in they will only have slutty options. Diane is at the end of her Vanilla path, and willbe getting her own vote after this update, once I make her previous AT's accessible. Becky still has one or two AT's left to go.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Gotcha. Is the basic idea one vanilla path, one slutty path and then a third option that's still more monogamous but also kinkier? Like vanilla Diane is what we have, and then Instagram Mother path and then Dommy Mommy, which will all have backwards compatability?

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Gotcha. Is the basic idea one vanilla path, one slutty path and then a third option that's still more monogamous but also kinkier? Like vanilla Diane is what we have, and then Instagram Mother path and then Dommy Mommy, which will all have backwards compatability?
Nothing so strict as slutty, a little of both, and monogamous. Branches occur when they make sense. I just won't keep traveling down the same kind of branch repeatedly, or else the character will become linear in development which completely goes against a core concept of the game. Like Gina not have another Monogamous option in the next vote, if Dianes vote comes up with the Cam girl option, the vote after that will include Dommy Mommy, Girlfriend, and some other option not related to her Cam Girl Path.

That's how I will avoid the tyranny of the majority in voting, and ensure the characters have AT options.

Reactions: burnmfx

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
Would be great if Gina could not block Tilley on Saturday, because Gina decides to sleep in my room at noon.

This prevents to progress Tilleys AT

Reactions: Dimka2010

Dimka2010

Feb 15, 2018
Would be great if Gina could not block Tilley on Saturday, because Gina decides to sleep in my room at noon.

because of this bug - I threw back Gina at 2-3 stages and pumped Tiley completely. And then I ran into a new bug - that Gina could not be raised to the same level again without a console. Conditions are blocked there due to the fact that it is now going differently.
The author of the game - he would have tried it himself - understood what the bug was.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020

That's just with one (or two? :unsure: ) of Gina's ATs. Once you advance her AT you won't have that problem.
Just keep in mind... Loser is a game, not an instant gratification VN. Gotta have some patience.
because of this bug - I threw back Gina at 2-3 stages and pumped Tiley completely. And then I ran into a new bug - that Gina could not be raised to the same level again without a console. Conditions are blocked there due to the fact that it is now going differently.
The author of the game - he would have tried it himself - understood what the bug was.
Not a bug.
Gina's 'AT Tree' has a couple of options for going back to earlier ATs. Where there'll be new scene you couldn't get the first time she was in that AT.
The moving her AT back up has different methods then doing it the first time.

Dec 8, 2021
hi!
Help, wich is the next AT for Diane after Restained Mother, please?

And how can I level up Diane interest? I have it blocked in 5 points!!!
Thanks in advance!

KSBear

Jan 29, 2018
hi!
Help, wich is the next AT for Diane after Restained Mother, please?

And how can I level up Diane interest? I have it blocked in 5 points!!!
Thanks in advance!
Repressed. Interest will increase as you progress her to scorned AT. At the Repressed AT you may be at the AT cap. I don't believe interest at this time needs to be higher to transition to the Repressed AT.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dick Bullcock 02
3.00 star(s) 113 Votes