DreamgirlLucy69

Oct 5, 2021
How the heck do you Help Becky with her Homework? I've tried everything and mom says she's not doing it? I've done it mon tues weds thurs. Can only do it once. Do I smoke with her?

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
How the heck do you Help Becky with her Homework? I've tried everything and mom says she's not doing it? I've done it mon tues weds thurs. Can only do it once. Do I smoke with her?
You have to do it on 3/4 different days.
I think the scene changes when you hit the threshhold

DreamgirlLucy69

Oct 5, 2021
You have to do it on 3/4 different days.
I think the scene changes when you hit the threshhold
Mmmmm??
I get it when she jumps in the bed and says she has done for the week but still says she isn't doing any at dinner. Do you do it on 20:00 or 21:00?

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
Mmmmm??
I get it when she jumps in the bed and says she has done for the week but still says she isn't doing any at dinner. Do you do it on 20:00 or 21:00?
Dont really remember havent played in a while but I think the actual check is for lettting her go to the friday(?) party.
Might be bugged this version for all I know in certain AT.

DreamgirlLucy69

Oct 5, 2021
Dont really remember havent played in a while but I think the actual check is for lettting her go to the friday(?) party.
Might be bugged this version for all I know in certain AT.
Thanks. I figured it out. I had to wait in my room at 16:00 for her to ask about the grades.

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the oral sex scene with Charlie? I reached Reawakened Widow, watched movies, took pictures and used suntan oil several times, but still nothing.

KSBear

Jan 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the oral sex scene with Charlie? I reached Reawakened Widow, watched movies, took pictures and used suntan oil several times, but still nothing.
Tried cheap champagne yet? Been a while since I advanced Charlie's AT's. Magic day for charlie is Friday.

Dec 22, 2021
Can someone tell me what the interests/requirements for Jesse's Alterna-Goth AT are? Since I can't advance her to Alterna-Punk at the moment, I may as well work on those, and be ready to change her at my leisure, once the park appearance fix is in.

If someone wrote it down already, I haven't been able to find it.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes