篠原

Jul 9, 2018
How do I revert Diana's AT from immediagram route? Doesn't give me the option to encourage the necessary secondary traits. :(

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
normally when you move to an AT, some of the traits are reduced - so if you backtarck you need to regrow them to 100% , but I do not know the situation with the backtrack from immediagram to relaxed Mother I think?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
You can play items directly from your item bar in conversations now.
Man was that needed, should make reliably accessing certain non permanent topics far easier, which i think was needed for certain AT's especially if you didn't save enough topics from other characters. Basically it should help with the "i did the characters in the wrong order" problem.

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Are there any tips on how to improve the game performance?
The saving/loading is very slow and when you play the game for some time, it will gradually slow down all screen transitions until you restart the game.

• Haha
Reactions: hyfka

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
What is the laptop used for? I checked the older walkthroughs and didn't find any information. Is it used to increase livestreaming earnings or what?

KSBear

Jan 29, 2018
What is the laptop used for? I checked the older walkthroughs and didn't find any information. Is it used to increase livestreaming earnings or what?
Could it be for a NPC future AT (Becky)? Possibly next update. Baal does that sometimes with his renders.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Hello Baal7734 is this a system that you are in the process of developing or is it already active in the game? (mod?)
It looks really good to me, if it's in progress I can't wait to see the finished version
THANKS
It's a preview of one of the QoL improvements he's done for the next release.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes