Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
That topic can only be acquired by making someone orgasm three times in one sex event, btw, so it's not really a great way to do it.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
That topic can only be acquired by making someone orgasm three times in one sex event, btw, so it's not really a great way to do it.
Its not hard to get if you learn how to manage your Arousal, Stamina, and Focus. I can trigger an orgasm 9 times in one sex minigame.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
i had to play more than 10 hours to get a sex scene in this game, i love this game but the truth is that the author should make it faster not slower, so no i don't think it's a good idea what he poses is impossible play this game without cheats, if you don't want to take like me more than 10 hours for a scene
Yeah, the pace still needs work. So many options that raise skills are gated behind other skill levels. I think the conversation system is clever, but also tedious.

Two simple changes that would help would be to give a conversation topic every time that you do an action, and not count multiples of a topic in terms of how many that you have "stored" in your inventory. So you can have dozens of "Housework" or whatever but it still only counts as one. That way (1) you get more topics to ponder early and build up your stats and (2) it doesn't become a burden to be given them for doing required actions later in the game.

Last edited:

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Yeah, the pace still needs work. So many options that raise skills are gated behind other skill levels. I think the conversation system is clever, but also tedious.

Two simple changes that would help would be to give a conversation topic every time that you do an action, and not count multiples of a topic in terms of how many that you have "stored" in your inventory. So you can have dozens of "Housework" or whatever but it still only counts as one. That way (1) you get more topics to ponder early and build up your stats and (2) it doesn't become a burden to be given them for doing required actions later in the game.
I've been brainstorming similar things since reading Aioria619's comment, too. Suggestions I've come with include:

Start with each of the passive skills unlocked, in addition to your starting skills. Would make getting Communication/Concentration/Demonstration to 1 that much faster.

Make the videos system a bit more generous, so that you get a random topic every 2 or 3 times you watch one, instead of having to land on the same subject a number of times.

Have each of the Family's starting ATs begin with partial progress towards one of the interests needed to progress them, e.g. start Diane's Socialmedia, Gina's Incivility, and Becky's Fashion at 30% or something.

Start Nathan with a few more transient topics, say, 3 each from every "starting package" set, and then add the current skill starting package to that.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Frankly, I preferred the Superpowered system of having action points and different conversation options that expired once a day. I'd like the system to unlock conversation topics and then just let us keep them. Maybe only let us ponder a limited number per day based on Mental stats. But that would probably require a lot of fundamental code changes.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
The low amount of exp you get from actions early is the problem, I think. If the rate of skill leveling was quicker from the start and then leveled out to about what we have now or maybe just slightly higher I don't think there would be a problem. The mid game portion has decent pacing for advancement.

The game could also use another character you can easily have sex with early on like Charlie.

Last edited:

gabrielmoon9199

Apr 28, 2017
has anyone been able to access the dark web. i got my tech skill maxed out and it says i should be able to access the dark web but i dont see the option for it.

KirkStan

Nov 21, 2017
Hello there! Can anybody tell me how to transform Jesse to alterna-punk? I have everything what required, but for some reason she doesn't show up in the park at weekend night.
I also wonder how can I improve the moral, immoral and psychology?

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Hello there! Can anybody tell me how to transform Jesse to alterna-punk? I have everything what required, but for some reason she doesn't show up in the park at weekend night.
I also wonder how can I improve the moral, immoral and psychology?
Yes, I managed to change her with the new update 09.08 provided here, even tho it's not the alpha, so beware of bugs. I was sure Jesse was still bugged so i didn't bother wearing the trench coat and wore the modern outfit instead. But I still had the necklace and choker in my inventory, tho i'm pretty sure you don't need them. She didn't turn up on Friday when I had made my last savegame but instead she turned up on Saturday at 23h.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Waiting on a compressed version of this game, pretty please. SonsOLiberty, where are you my friend?

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Have you guys gotten the new Social Media thing working with Becky? What AT does she need to be? Also, I started a new game in case it needs to start earlier, but now I can't remember how to start taking photos for her to speed up Follower gain. Is that something that doesn't work at Popular Sister? Does she need to stop over at Queen Bee first or can she just move on to Less Bitchy Sister right away?

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
ok.... so i am soooo lost. hahaha does anyone have a complete phase map of the characters? i keep seeing names and title here that i have never seen or even glimpsed. -_-

Bluehemo

Nov 21, 2020
Bibifoc

i used the cheat on a fresh install and it won't work. i even tried the + translate one.
is it the new version or a something on my part?

KirkStan

Nov 21, 2017
Yes, I managed to change her with the new update 09.08 provided here, even tho it's not the alpha, so beware of bugs. I was sure Jesse was still bugged so i didn't bother wearing the trench coat and wore the modern outfit instead. But I still had the necklace and choker in my inventory, tho i'm pretty sure you don't need them. She didn't turn up on Friday when I had made my last savegame but instead she turned up on Saturday at 23h.
Seems like it was a bug with Jesse. When I installed new 9.08 version, I change her easy enough even without doing anything different.
But as you say I have a bug now;) Park cleanup doesn't work for me

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Is anyone else encountering problems with Reputation not updating correctly? In one of my saves, I should have a Reputation of 3 (2 from order of 2 and 1 from civility), but my CS is only showing Reputation of 2. Had a problem earlier when I first reached Order of 2; game didn't update my reputation right away.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes