Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Only works on 9.02 not the 9.08 version
You're right, but I have no time to dig into it. It might have to see with the structure of Unity folders that is really different than usual. Maybe (hopefully) it will be different in the public release.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Is anyone else encountering problems with Reputation not updating correctly? In one of my saves, I should have a Reputation of 3 (2 from order of 2 and 1 from civility), but my CS is only showing Reputation of 2. Had a problem earlier when I first reached Order of 2; game didn't update my reputation right away.
Memory is a bit rusty since last playing, but aren't there a few activities that have a temporary effect on Rep?
Like, dealing drugs in the park.

Also, there are quite a few things that don't update until you've slept.
This game has a tremendous amount of variables, if it ran a check on all variables and updated at each action....
Once a (game) day is a reasonable compromise, tyvm ;)

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Memory is a bit rusty since last playing, but aren't there a few activities that have a temporary effect on Rep?
Like, dealing drugs in the park.

Also, there are quite a few things that don't update until you've slept.
This game has a tremendous amount of variables, if it ran a check on all variables and updated at each action....
Once a (game) day is a reasonable compromise, tyvm ;)
Thanks for the response, but in this case, no I don't think that's it. I'm noticing it in a new playthrough where I haven't even unlocked any of the fun stuff yet. Looking back at a more advanced playthrough, I'm noticing the same thing: I'm short a reputation point. In that playthrough I have:

Charm, Reputation, Order, and socialmedia at 3 each. (+12 Reputation)
Sexual at 3. (+1 Reputation)
Moral at 2 (+2 Reputation)
Civility at 3 (+1 Reputation) (ETA My civility is actually 3; the bonus supposedly comes at 1)
Selfishness at 3 (-1 Reputation)
Incivility at 3 (-1 Reputation)

Havent hit Aggression of 3 yet. No other permanent penalties to Reputation, and my Nathan hasn't done the drug thing yet.

So I should have a 14 Reputation, but only have a 13.

My suspicion is that one or more of the Reputation boosts promised in the skill descriptions doesn't work as advertised. Which happens: Psychology 1 is supposed to unlock Seduction, but doesn't, for example. Based on what I noticed in my newer playthrough, my money's on the Civility bonus.

ETA: Is it possible that there was supposed to be a Civlity/Incivility lifestyle choice with the Reputation bonus/penatly gated behind it? As it is with Order/Disorder and Moral/Immoral?

Last edited:

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Please do you know on which characters the next update will focus. Gina and who else?

Last edited:

Zibodar

Dec 21, 2017
With the new update i cant clean the park at all and i even have house rules and cleaning in my topics.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
With the new update i cant clean the park at all and i even have house rules and cleaning in my topics.
Someone posted a test build. One that hadn't been cleaned of bugs. Just gonna have to wait for an actual release.

Username77777

May 29, 2020
Hi Guys,

Need some help. I'm stuck with the mother. It says I got to take her to the bar, monday or Fridy. but she doesn't want to. Each time, she just says that she want to stay home. How do you perduade her ? (She's Repressed for now. I think I got all the stats like i should : 100 relationship - 90 lust - 30 assertiveness ...)

Dec 6, 2019
Hi Guys,

Need some help. I'm stuck with the mother. It says I got to take her to the bar, monday or Fridy. but she doesn't want to. Each time, she just says that she want to stay home. How do you perduade her ? (She's Repressed for now. I think I got all the stats like i should : 100 relationship - 90 lust - 30 assertiveness ...)
If I remember correctly you have to come back a few hours later and she will want to go then. Also you need to make sure you've changed the father

Username77777

May 29, 2020
Hey ! Thanks for your answer.

So, the father is Career father. and I tried but the mother doesn't want to go. Either she's too drunk, and says her legs are hurting. (Even if I did massage her sooner in the living room). Or she just says she want to stay home.

Maybe I need to trigger something sooner in the day ? Or to trigger it elsewhere than the living room ?

(Sorry for my english.)

And since I'm there, does someone know how to trigger the movie night with Becky to change her in bonne vivante sister ?

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes