eklaami0014

Sep 16, 2022
You did asked the same question a week ago and got an answer of middle/end of July. Short term memory loss, or do you just want to troll everybody?
i asked this question for other games not this one...
i ask this question for every game that were last updated around 2-3 months ago..

jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
By "new update" in the end of July do we mean the actual next update, or the 09.08 alpha since the one posted here is the leaked untested buggy version?

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
And the planned release is every 4 month - 2 month Loser - 2 month superpowered 2 , makes 4 month release cadence. Of course that is if everything is running smoothly.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
No. It would have to be modded in and no one has shown enough interest to do so yet. The dev has no interest in adding such a thing.

Actually, let me back that up a little. There was a mod probably like a year or two ago that let you skip from scene to scene but it didn't really have a selection feature or anything and surely broke by now.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
This game does not profit from a full save, as you can't see all the scenes on a full save. This is a game that needs to be played if you want to see it all.

Reactions: MikeD13 and IOnik
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes