InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
soooo.... how do i lkower jesse's assertiveness without talking to her? since it tells me she needs lower assertiveness to talk to her T_T

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
If I remember correctly, you have sex with Charlie and finish without cumming yourself. If you then visist the bathroom , Jesse will turn up and be impressed

Reactions: InsanitySpark

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
So.... how can i get moral if my diane is resigned, my gina is Crusher, and becky is less bitchy. T_T i just can't seem to proc it anywhere. also i have embraced unhealthy but lisa only gives me joints and baggies. what am i doing wrong?

KSBear

Jan 29, 2018
So.... how can i get moral if my diane is resigned, my gina is Crusher, and becky is less bitchy. T_T i just can't seem to proc it anywhere. also i have embraced unhealthy but lisa only gives me joints and baggies. what am i doing wrong?
Try embracing disorder. This should eventually allow the purchase of pills.
On the other hand, embracing order, moral temp. topics can be gained, I believe cleaning the park. When your moral becomes high enough a perm. moral topic will be available. (church icon).

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
On the other hand, embracing order, moral temp. topics can be gained, I believe cleaning the park. When your moral becomes high enough a perm. moral topic will be available. (church icon).
Thanks. sounds good. i'll try that. here's hoping. :D

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
OK...... so i noticed something i'm not embracing unhealthy even if i click it. what do i mean? when i change it the red square goes in the middle not to the right and.... i don't have access to mixology and etc. so when i select embrace unhealthy it actually takes me to the neutral option. what should i do ? T_T

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
as an update for moral.... because i don't have too many political topics (to clean the park) i went with the random educational topic on pc. it gives proverbs fairly frequent so that's nice. also it gives darker nature which gives immoral and psychology so that is nice.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I cannot get Gina to hot and bothered. I don't even have the option for the massage. I didn't even know it was a skill until the hint and searching this forum. Problem is, I think I think I'm bugged because I started as an Athlete. Just to confirm I started another game as an Athlete which starts me with Dancing and Health unlocked and Fitness at 1 but no Massage even though that is the unlock bonus for Fitness 1.

I've read others unlocked it via research but what did you do specifically? Watch educational video? Research health?

Edit: I ended up editing my savefile. Massage was indeed still locked and now I also have the option to further research the skill.

Last edited:

Datagate

Oct 24, 2021
Is there any good place to report a bug? It doesn't look like it's currently possible to embrace Unhealthy. The game just sets it to neutral. Also separating the weed baggie produces an infinite amount of joints.

Reactions: InsanitySpark
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes