PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Hey there, the game seems fairly complex... The walkthrough seems to be up to version 0.5 only, is there any other walkthrough out there? I kinda want to play this game, but I don't like overly complex games. If there is any walkthroughs that can help me just go through the story and enjoy the girls it would be great.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Hey there, the game seems fairly complex... The walkthrough seems to be up to version 0.5 only, is there any other walkthrough out there? I kinda want to play this game, but I don't like overly complex games. If there is any walkthroughs that can help me just go through the story and enjoy the girls it would be great.
If you combine the current walkthrough and the wiki to give you an idea ahead of time what topics to bank for later to ease the AT switching it isn't that bad, since the wiki often tells you where and when the odd transformation requirements are.

Also cheating through save edits isn't that hard, just remember to make a copy of your save in case it farts a T-rex and turns it's brain to soup.

Reactions: lTTMl and mighty

davidleanx

Feb 1, 2021
Hola, el juego parece bastante complejo ... El tutorial parece ser hasta la versión 0.5 solamente, ¿hay algún otro tutorial por ahí? Quiero jugar a este juego, pero no me gustan los juegos demasiado complejos. Si hay algún tutorial que pueda ayudarme a repasar la historia y disfrutar de las chicas, sería genial.
[/CITA]
Si no quieres complicarte las cosas y avanzar más rápido, te recomiendo el mod, con eso me ahorro todo el trabajo y adelanto la historia rápido

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
one of the best build-up stories imo, i dont get the 3 stars rating... maybe due to the grind??
If you read reviews for most games you will come to realize there are tons of people that literally fast forward through all text in pretty much every game they play. They essentially only want a slide show. Then there are a bunch of people that just look at the gallery, and a bunch of people that just want to use someone else's end game save.

These people loose their minds when they can't do that. There are quite a few games where the ratings are unusually low due to those facts.

I suspect that Loser gets hit by this worse than some other games because the images are such high quality.

Ultimately, there are a bunch of people that simply do not like games reviewing games.

Last edited:

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
To be fair, the lack of a replay gallery is a legitimate point against the game and one that doesn't really have a great justification.
If you look in this thread you will discover that the reason there isn't a replay gallery is due to technical reasons. The scenes don't work like in other engines and apparently a gallery won't work because everyone sees the scenes in a different game state, and they can't be replayed later under different conditions. That is my summary of how it was explained.

That seems like a perfectly reasonable justification to me.

I assume if it was easy to build a replay gallery someone would have come along and done it. Lots of games end up with mod versions just for the replay gallery, though obviously this is a much more complicated engine... so modding isn't so simple or common.

Personally, I really don't care about replay galleries. I rarely actually load anything from a replay gallery. It seems like something used more by people that don't play the games. Most of the time if I look at a replay gallery it is just to see if I have seen all the scenes.

More save spots were added so you can save before your favorite scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: Atreb

elink

Nov 2, 2017
I startet a new game and dont want to run into a "dead end", so, is there an actual AT-Map around somewhere (and can it linked to the OP)?

P.S.: I searched, but found only an outdated one :(

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
10 saves... Hurrah!
I suspect you just like to complain. If you really cared about the number of save spots you would simply make a shortcut to the save folder and then copy any that you enjoyed while renaming them so you would remember what they were.

Not that hard. That is what I did when there were only 3 spots, and now that there are 10 spots it is even easier.

Hurrah! (no sarcasm with my hurrah!)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I suspect you just like to complain. If you really cared about the number of save spots you would simply make a shortcut to the save folder and then copy any that you enjoyed while renaming them so you would remember what they were.
Not that hard. That is what I did when there were only 3 spots, and now that there are 10 spots it is even easier.
Hurrah! (no sarcasm with my hurrah!)
I've already done what you suggest (at other times, for other games) but there comes a time when you're entitled to expect a bit of comfort from a game.

And I'm not saying this to piss off the dev, it's just the observation of an average gamer.

Reactions: memelman and mighty
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes