RikkJames250

Sep 7, 2021
Hi!
Please. "Scorned Mother" is the actual end of Diane?
Thanks
Baal said Diane was getting some additional content in previous AT's + the ability to move her back & forth in AT's instead of only forward. I don't know of new AT's, but there was some hints at "secret girlfriend" and such.

There can never be enough Diane content in my book. Hottest. Mom. Ever....

xLegos

May 22, 2020
Is there any good place to report a bug? It doesn't look like it's currently possible to embrace Unhealthy. The game just sets it to neutral. Also separating the weed baggie produces an infinite amount of joints.
I have the exact same problem... hopefully it's solved in the next update and it doesn't break the save. It would suck to grind it all over again.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Do you plan to add ATs for side characters like Jay and Morgan eventually?
The update after this next one will have an AT or two for the side characters. I've been on a Refactoring spree, fixing really old and clunky code, such as the replacement of the old inventory system, so I haven't had as much time to dedicate towards characters. But my high tier patrons have been supporting the development of additional AT's this whole time, So I've ended up with a small backlog of AT's that are mostly rendered and just need to be coded and written. I plan to do some of that next update.

NotJenna5

Aug 27, 2020
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but it looks like all skill advances are +1 in build 9.08 regardless of any other bonuses which should be applied (or maybe I'm bad at math). Only mentioning because I love the game.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Don't know if this has been mentioned, but it looks like all skill advances are +1 in build 9.08 regardless of any other bonuses which should be applied (or maybe I'm bad at math). Only mentioning because I love the game.
yeah, some jackass leaked a testbuild that hadn't been cleaned up of all it's bugs to this site. A new full update is coming out sometime next week.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Hi!
I am lost: how can I move her back (& forth) in AT's? I dont see possible archetipes in her screen
Thanks in advance!
Diane? Right now, you can only revert her AT if you went down the "dead end" route with immediagram mother AT.
Then you can switch to the "vanilla lovey-dovey" path, with handholding, going out and love confessions.

Next update should continue the extrovert path, so you can revert from the girlfriend path back to the previous fork.

Reactions: Dick Bullcock 02

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Diane? Right now, you can only revert her AT if you went down the "dead end" route with immediagram mother AT.
Then you can switch to the "vanilla lovey-dovey" path, with handholding, going out and love confessions.

Next update should continue the extrovert path, so you can revert from the girlfriend path back to the previous fork.
I think the idea of unlocking some of the more advanced sex options with a slutty AT and then backtracking/converting to a "nicer" AT is interesting but IMO the game could really use some kind of option that saves the ATs you have already unlocked and allows you to switch back to any of those relatively easily. Switching back now is just as hard as unlocking them in the first place. Some of the older ATs might not have content updated with full sex options though like Immediagram mom or whatever. Haven't played in quite awhile.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
I think the idea of unlocking some of the more advanced sex options with a slutty AT and then backtracking/converting to a "nicer" AT is interesting but IMO the game could really use some kind of option that saves the ATs you have already unlocked and allows you to switch back to any of those relatively easily. Switching back now is just as hard as unlocking them in the first place. Some of the older ATs might not have content updated with full sex options though like Immediagram mom or whatever. Haven't played in quite awhile.
Sex content is added yo. Just look at 4 star Bartender Gina. You can have sex with her in the shower, and ask for a blowjob in her room. For example with Diane new 5 star variants... this is being added. Diane_BarDate_PoleDancing(Dare 3) 0.png

InsanitySpark

Aug 13, 2022
Is there any good place to report a bug? It doesn't look like it's currently possible to embrace Unhealthy. The game just sets it to neutral. Also separating the weed baggie produces an infinite amount of joints.
yeah i have the same issues. stopped playing until there is an update so i can actually do stuff.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes