Thehero12

Sep 16, 2020
Not at all. You can buy them online as soon as you have the money for it at "Cheapo's"
I’ll check again I might have an older version of the game because I don’t remember seeing it.

edit: okay this is all I see at cheapos

image.jpg

Last edited:

Thehero12

Sep 16, 2020
We are definitely playing different versions. I'm playing the PC windows v0.09.02.
god damn I’m bout to have to start over

Edit:alright I figured out where I went wrong got the old version for android that’s at like version 2.00.

Is anyone in the know about where To get the newest android version?

Last edited:

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
god damn I’m bout to have to start over

Edit:alright I figured out where I went wrong got the old version for android that’s at like version 2.00.

Is anyone in the know about where To get the newest android version?
The game will no longer be updated for android. The game is too big for an android port.

• Sad
Reactions: Thehero12

Thehero12

Sep 16, 2020
The game will no longer be updated for android. The game is too big for an android port.
You have no idea how much this realization has hurt me I’ve been looking everywhere for the update.

I should’ve gotten the windows laptop instead of the Chromebook ‍smh. Thanks appreciate you telling me.

Last edited:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
anybody else try to use saveeditonline and end up with a chinese mess?
Last time i checked, you can manually edit the savegames, they are in plain text format.

Only restriction: The game uses some kind of checksum, so the total number of characters in the savefile has to be identical. If this doesn't match the original savefile, it won't load into the game.

So you cannot e.g raise an NPC stat from 1 to 100; you have to increase it from 1 to 9 in the savefile, then load it into the game and do some activity to reach 10+.
Now you can go from 10 to 99, repeat ingame for 99 to 100+.

Also, never skip any obvious breakpoints, like for the skills / stats of the MC. These have to be reached naturally to get the corresponding benefits applied. So if a skill levels up at e.g. 600, you can cheat it to 599 and advance normally ingame.

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
Last time i checked, you can manually edit the savegames, they are in plain text format.

Only restriction: The game uses some kind of checksum, so the total number of characters in the savefile has to be identical. If this doesn't match the original savefile, it won't load into the game.

So you cannot e.g raise an NPC stat from 1 to 100; you have to increase it from 1 to 9 in the savefile, then load it into the game and do some activity to reach 10+.

Also, never skip any obvious breakpoints, like for the skills / stats of the MC. These have to be reached naturally to get the corresponding benefits applied. So if a skill levels up at e.g. 600, you can cheat it to 599 and advance normally ingame.
In update 9 I think he compressed it or encrypted it. It's not just plain text anymore. :(

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
In update 9 I think he compressed it or encrypted it. It's not just plain text anymore. :(
I've just checked my last save from version 09.0x (february)

It's all in plain text, no matter wether windows editor or Notepad++

Reactions: Chaosguy

msor

Aug 5, 2020
can anyone tell me how to lower assertiveness with jesse
Normally you should spend time with her at park 23:00 on weekend. It will reduce her assertiveness by 2.
Also, you can visit her at 18:00 in her room. If her lust is big enough - you will get a lewd scene and assertiveness reduction.
Unfortunately it does not work in 9.02. Jesse is completely broken in current version.

Chaosguy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2022
I've just checked my last save from version 09.0x (february)

It's all in plain text, no matter wether windows editor or Notepad++
Maybe mine was corrupted. lol. Glad to hear you can still edit the file.

Redrider1

Mar 27, 2022
Is there a Problem with the New update ? I had downloaded the 9.08 Version about a month ago had no problems with it . But Heard it was a bugged version not authorized .
I deleted it and have been waiting for the correct update . So what is Up NOW?

Feb 6, 2018

yea that's what I did but it gets tiring after so long, the grinding is mess

May 2, 2023
How do you increase a characters interest in you? I don't mean their interest in a topic but when I try change Charlie for example I just get interest too low, so how do I raise it?

While how do I progress Diane Immediagram? I this related to the interest statistic?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes