msor

Aug 5, 2020
How do you increase a characters interest in you? I don't mean their interest in a topic but when I try change Charlie for example I just get interest too low, so how do I raise it?

While how do I progress Diane Immediagram? I this related to the interest statistic?
Massage on weekend increase Charlie's interest. Some topics increase interest during conversations as well, after levelling them to lvl3(incest, seduction, romantic...)

May 2, 2023
Massage on weekend increase Charlie's interest. Some topics increase interest during conversations as well, after levelling them to lvl3(incest, seduction, romantic...)
Thanks, I don't think i'm far enough for massaging but I figured out romance novels do a good job of increasing it. Not figured out Diane though, do I have to get her interested in Incest first?

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
guys, maybe I missed something, but did we have an update ?
The publicly visible lines on patreon mention a delay, something about improving Diane content (i guess)

Just click the link on the main game description and check it out

Reactions: qq49

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Yes, it is delayed by a bit. Should not be more than 1 week or 2 . So I would still expect it in August or very early September.

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
So my 8.0 saves just didn't work anymore, (loaded fine, but had 0 in ALL skills, including starting stats), so decided to start over.

Are communication/concentration/demonstration just not working anymore, or am I misremembering something? With them maxed out, I'm still getting 3 xp per conversation on the girls for the topics I'm leveling on them. 34 convos per topic is a bit ridiculous... even for this game.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
the funny thing is that the developer started to make the second game without finishing the first :)how is it? chasing two rabbits..
That's how this Dev have worked for a long time, on two different games so he didn't burn out on either I guess? As in..if you eat your favorite food every day.. you get tired of it ;)

RyanMaxD

Nov 13, 2021
This game is more of punishment of grind. Absolute waste of time when I saw how long booting up the game, saving, loading saves. All of that for what piss poor sex scene. Hard fucking pass.

• Haha
Reactions: Gilbertfred

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Wait, so is the v 0.09.08 in the OP a bad or erroneous copy full of bugs? Planning to play this one, and I'm confused with all the ruckus of discussions of which is which.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Does immediagram Diane go anywhere or is it a dead end.. Should I revert?
Immediagram is the path for the coming update. There's no sex content for that right now.

So yes you can revert to the previous archetype now, then play through the other storyline first. Unlocking the sex activity levels from the Scorned Mother path now will keep them for the Immediagram Mother path in the next update as well.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Wait, so is the v 0.09.08 in the OP a bad or erroneous copy full of bugs? Planning to play this one, and I'm confused with all the ruckus of discussions of which is which.
Apparently a leaked developer update from discord. Best to download the official file from patreon, that's the stable version with all the currently available game content.

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
While i'm not a patron, i read recently on Baal's patreon that Loser was in the later stages of development, i'm not trying to fear monger or cause outcry ect. but the game doesn't really feel like it's in late stage dev. to me.

Sure the systems are all there and working well, in fact i think they're some of the best influence and "corruption" mechanics in an adult game that i've ever seen, i've compared it to NLP before and i think that's not unfair, however the content volume is not quite there yet. The level of content outside the family home is pretty light right now and while i get that the interest and therefore money is often centered on the home due to incest bias (for want of a better term) it seems wasteful not to get the most out of this interesting if grindy system.

Now perhaps i've got the wrong end of the stick here, but the game seems more than a couple of updates off of being done, the home content seems fairly close to a reasonable end state but other characters like Tilly, the bar girl and the neighbours are still a bit low on content and even then i'd consider the out of home content to be low, the party crowd for example wouldn't be getting a tonne of screen time (fair for NPC's but a wasted opportunity IMO) and that's with no new characters or areas.

No i'm not here to crap on Baal's work, i've been a watcher of his stuff since the Rags version of superpowered, i wouldn't still be here if i didn't appreciate his work.

Gir Roughugh

Jan 31, 2021
While i'm not a patron, i read recently on Baal's patreon that Loser was in the later stages of development, i'm not trying to fear monger or cause outcry ect. but the game doesn't really feel like it's in late stage dev. to me.
[...]
I think it meant the later stages for this update cycle.

Reactions: Mikey_Boy101

zurusu

Feb 17, 2018

Sure the systems are all there and working well, in fact i think they're some of the best influence and "corruption" mechanics in an adult game that i've ever seen, i've compared it to NLP before and i think that's not unfair, however the content volume is not quite there yet. The level of content outside the family home is pretty light right now and while i get that the interest and therefore money is often centered on the home due to incest bias (for want of a better term) it seems wasteful not to get the most out of this interesting if grindy system.

Now perhaps i've got the wrong end of the stick here, but the game seems more than a couple of updates off of being done, the home content seems fairly close to a reasonable end state but other characters like Tilly, the bar girl and the neighbours are still a bit low on content and even then i'd consider the out of home content to be low, the party crowd for example wouldn't be getting a tonne of screen time (fair for NPC's but a wasted opportunity IMO) and that's with no new characters or areas.

No i'm not here to crap on Baal's work, i've been a watcher of his stuff since the Rags version of superpowered, i wouldn't still be here if i didn't appreciate his work.
I think that ending the game here would be a waste of time since the possibility of influencing each character in different ways and creating new types of characters provides the opportunity to create multiple paths to interact with each character, and all this system would be wasted if only one were created

msor

Aug 5, 2020
Apparently a leaked developer update from discord. Best to download the official file from patreon, that's the stable version with all the currently available game content.
I would not call 0.09.02 stable version.
Jesse is totally unplayable. She can't visit park, as a result her assertiveness can't get lower and conversation are locked.
Diana's events spawn in wrong locations (like dinner in a living room instead of kitchen...). Late stages Diana require Immoral tags to progress, and the main way to get them at these stages - hacking. But hacking is bugged and freeze game after pressing this option.
New feature for Becky - Social Media account. And 2/3 of this are locked behind private area. MC should use hacking to get access to it - but it is bugged.
Only Charlie and Gina are completely playable in 0.09.02. This version has even less playable content than 0.08.02!

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes