Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Sounds like you need a topic with Massage, right? You can get those from researching massages, which you should be able to do when your health skill levels up a bit.

Clothing is a pain in the ass, you need to raise up your... fashion skill, I think? Which is pretty hard to do early on. Then you can buy it online. Honestly I would just stick with livestreaming, I think it probably pays better and doesn't require you to go through like five different loading screens.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
... fashion skill, I think? Which is pretty hard to do early on.
If you're lazy, buy fashion magazines. Use them in talks.

More involved: Get the wardrobe unlocked and buy the iron ASAP.
Use the button in the wardrobe to iron your clothes each morning. It boosts your appearance (which can be very helpful in early game) and gets you Fashion topic to use with Becky.

Honestly I would just stick with livestreaming, I think it probably pays better and doesn't require you to go through like five different loading screens.
I agree the livestreaming is the easiest money maker.
But the other jobs all come with their own 'perks'. Topics/scenes/skill-ups, that sort of thing.

mcqitup

Mar 5, 2021
Sounds like you need a topic with Massage, right? You can get those from researching massages, which you should be able to do when your health skill levels up a bit.

Clothing is a pain in the ass, you need to raise up your... fashion skill, I think? Which is pretty hard to do early on. Then you can buy it online. Honestly I would just stick with livestreaming, I think it probably pays better and doesn't require you to go through like five different loading screens.
My health is level 3, i have embraced unhealthy though, I do not have a Research Massage button, would it be under Research Health? The only time i got a Massage topic was with Tilley on weekend and i used it with Gina. To level Gina up i need massage skill. Would it be under watch online videos Entertainment/Educational?

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
No, it's just in the research section. I think you probably have to either embrace Healthy or at least stop embracing Unhealthy though because researching massages is one of the low level perks of Healthy.

msor

Aug 5, 2020
Honestly I would just stick with livestreaming, I think it probably pays better and doesn't require you to go through like five different loading screens.
Working as Cashier is a main source of Aggression topics. Richard, Tiley and Diana require them for progression.

msor

Aug 5, 2020
9.02 was the last released version.
I'm sure there were a few minor bugs (there always are), but it wouldn't have remained the last version if there was anything game breaking.
Unfortunately 9.02 has some completely game braking bugs. If played from start - you will stuck pretty early. There is one way to get new content. Install 8.02, finish it, then install 9.02 and complete new scenes. Completing game from start in 9.02 is impossible.
This is why 9.08 has been leaked.

Reactions: Aioria619

Redrider1

Mar 27, 2022
So What is exactly going on with the Games Progress. All this waiting for an update!!!! Way over Due, Then all this crap about someone leaking a BAD BUGGIE 9.08, So I dumped it even though it was working fine on My Computer. I Have Had no issues with (9.02 or 9.08) had issues Way way back with 8.0 And then it was only because of Save files Deleted on install.
So could Someone who Really knows what's going on Like one of Baals Lackys Post what is going on. I have Grinded out from the First release 7.0 and have only Had the one issue like I said. Let us know something.
And PS all you instant Gratification Junkies Stop bugging people for saves and Just Play the Dam game it does take A Little effort on your part it's not a Movie.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
So could Someone who Really knows what's going on Like one of Baals Lackys Post what is going on.
Dunno that I'd go so far as calling myself a 'Lackie'... but I do check his Discord from time to time.

From Baal about 12hrs ago:
OK...Finally got a new build up. I ended up rebuilding about 85% of the buttons, to resolve some conflicts that an older code packet was causing. I also restructured how interests, and bans are stored, and how the UI populates on screen....What I'm getting at is there will probably be bugs
So... Content (for this version) is complete, along with a *lot* of refactoring. All that codework took time. Now the bug hunt is on.

From past experience: I'd guess there'll be a few more test versions, each narrowing down the list of bugs, before a stable version is released. And since there were significant code changes, it's likely the final testing cycle will also take longer then usual.

Reactions: Gyr67 and Aioria619

Redrider1

Mar 27, 2022
Dunno that I'd go so far as calling myself a 'Lackie'... but I do check his Discord from time to time.

From Baal about 12hrs ago:

So... Content (for this version) is complete, along with a *lot* of refactoring. All that codework took time. Now the bug hunt is on.

From past experience: I'd guess there'll be a few more test versions, each narrowing down the list of bugs, before a stable version is released. And since there were significant code changes, it's likely the final testing cycle will also take longer then usual.
Thanks For the reply! No offence meant about Lackies term. But I have noticed that You Guys respond to things more than Baal Does and he is the guy getting paid. $$$

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I thought we hit bug hunt stage weeks ago? He's still redoing coding?
And fixing bugs means changes to code.
And sometimes what seems like a small bug reveals a big problem in the code that takes significant effort to fix.

Thanks For the reply! No offence meant about Lackies term. But I have noticed that You Guys respond to things more than Baal Does and he is the guy getting paid. $$$
Yeah, some devs are active here because it 'raises awareness'. But, keep in mind this is a pirate site.
He's very active (60+ hrs a week) on his Discord. Where he streams almost all his work and interacts with his supporters.

My activity in this thread is my (small) way of showing support, since I'm one of those filthy pirates :p that isn't supporting him financially.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
Hi, can someone help me out with some hints for below?
1 - How to get MASSAGE, i only see button for Charlie but says i dont have required skill. I have not found any in research or education video?
2 - Where to get SHARP clothing for job at store?

Help appreciated!
a real easy way to increase Fashion is to get the iron and iron clothes. Which is not hard once you figure out how. You can do that from the inventory screen when you go to swap out items.

Redrider1

Mar 27, 2022
And fixing bugs means changes to code.
And sometimes what seems like a small bug reveals a big problem in the code that takes significant effort to fix.

Yeah, some devs are active here because it 'raises awareness'. But, keep in mind this is a pirate site.
He's very active (60+ hrs a week) on his Discord. Where he streams almost all his work and interacts with his supporters.

My activity in this thread is my (small) way of showing support, since I'm one of those filthy pirates :p that isn't supporting him financially.
OK so the discord. Is where I can find him. I thought that was only for Error reporting. Never thought off this site as a Pirate site. Could call it a daycare for all the instant gratification people. You know the ones who always want someone else's saves.

I Did require a save once when I updated from 7.02 to 8.0 because it lost or erased my previous years grind out.
But he did say when he initially. released it that you would be needing to build up your stock of goodies for the latter versions.

Just curious did changing the saves area somehow create some of the problems. aka Bugs he has been having.
And how far out is the newer update do you think ? as I have said I really have not had to many if any BUGS .

Last edited:

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Hi, can someone help me out with some hints for below?
1 - How to get MASSAGE, i only see button for Charlie but says i dont have required skill. I have not found any in research or education video?
2 - Where to get SHARP clothing for job at store?

Help appreciated!
My health is level 3, i have embraced unhealthy though, I do not have a Research Massage button, would it be under Research Health? The only time i got a Massage topic was with Tilley on weekend and i used it with Gina. To level Gina up i need massage skill. Would it be under watch online videos Entertainment/Educational?
I had a similar issue of massage never unlocking. I believe it was because I chose the athlete start which should starts you with massage already unlocked but doesn't so you miss the trigger since health is already at 1.

What I did was edit my savefile.

If you want to do the same find yours at C:\Users\yourname\AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser
Right click your save and choose edit with Notepad or a similar program
Find the line "player-exp-SkillUnlocks" and change the value that corresponds to massage from False to True. Which one you need to change can be seen a little further down under "player-exp-SkillName". Simply count where massage appears under values.
For me it is the 20th entry. So change the 20th entry from False to True and save the file.
You should now be able to research massage on the computer and gain topics.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: allanl9020142

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Is there a good guide anywhere? I like the game overall but it is really, really unclear what topics I need to be pushing on given characters to lead to certain archetypes, and what archetypes will lead to certain desired outcomes. And I don't mind the grind at all, but it does mean that I don't want to like replay this 500x to experiment enough to figure out which archetype it is going to take to be able to do something. I could see doing a few playthroughs to try out very different paths but not a ton.

*edit* I know there is a guide linked on the first page here but it's ancient, this appears to be based on a way older version of the game, there are many things in that guide that are no longer the case.

Last edited:

May 31, 2019
how do I get on to sex mini game with Diane
Scorned mother AT, 16h parent bedroom, kitchen must be clean, bottom right corner spy eye icon, then say thinking about sex.
Might not work if becky is a certain AT though, not sure about that.

EDIT: yeah just tried it with bonne vivante becky, and diane wasn't in the bedroom.

Last edited:

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Is dark web still not in the game yet? There are things in the skills page that clearly say "WIP" however dark web does not have this after it, so usually that means it is actually built in... I supposedly should have it but I cannot find it anywhere.

Can you deploy spy cameras in more places or not? I put one in Becky's room but no other room seems to give the icon to install them, despite me owning multiple of them.

gucci123

Apr 25, 2023
Scorned mother AT, 16h parent bedroom, kitchen must be clean, bottom right corner spy eye icon, then say thinking about sex.
Might not work if becky is a certain AT though, not sure about that.

EDIT: yeah just tried it with bonne vivante becky, and diane wasn't in the bedroom.
even tried that she's topless in the kitchen but when I click on the parents room diane is not there or no spy option can you just send me the images of the sex mini game id be really grateful thank you

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes