tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
any news about the game? was it not supose to be an update around last month?
Yes with the regular dev cycle, it should have been out in early august.

Seems like it was delayed, hopefully for the better in terms of content and quality.

Just have to repeat here - the end of the Scorned Mother branch in the last update was a huge disappointment. Didn't expect to end this story with the usual love confessions we see in every other pseudo-incest game, and such a sexually-emotionally conventional M/S relationship.

Last edited:

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Has anybody been able to transform Jesse to alterna-punk in 9.08? No matter what I do, she never shows up at the park at 23:00 on any day

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
According to the last Updates it takes a bit past the usual development cycle, but I expect the Update not to be too far out. There might be one more testbuild before the release , but not much more. Just guesstimating from Discord - no official announcement, only Baal himself could do that.
And regarding late game development cycle, from my understanding this game is far from finished. We are maybe at the end of the beginning (means the first major paths of the immediate familymembers are nearly done - which are girlfriend/lover like paths) but he basically just started on slutty paths and non-family memebers are only in the very early stages . So I would not expect Baal to run out of steam regarding content of Loser. What took much time in the lat few releases was a major code restructuring , which by nature is basically all in the background and you only see the frontend result , which is the top of the iceberg.
But I'm not Baal and I'm not an authoritative source here of what Baal is thinking, just my thoughts on what I'm reading in the public Discord.

Last edited:

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
I am a bit worry about the game ... do we have some info regarding the update(s)?
just go to his patreon page from the main page link, there you can see date of last post, general status, etc.
(last status update was on August 31)

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
Unfortunately its not yet stable enough too release this cycle because of larger changes again. Currently the dev is on "Vacation" so he is not working on either Loser or Superpowered 2 this week. The last thing he did before was building a new testversion. Not offical info but I think we will see another major bughunt next week and then a stable release. But the devcycle is a bit out of whack right now.

Reactions: qq49

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hope the recent Unity issues don't affect this game...
I don't believe they will.
As of 1st January 2024, developers with Unity Personal and Unity Plus accounts who have made $200,000 in the last 12 months and have 200,000 lifetime installs will pay $0.20 per new install (that's every new install per device, after the new policy launch date).
If he makes under $200K but has over 200K installs he won't have to pay them anything. It explicitly states "and", not "or".
The reverse also applies.
So no, it's not going to hinder development of either of his projects.

Last edited:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Any news?
I'm curious to because he seems to be 2 month's behind his normal release date.
vvv
Unfortunately its not yet stable enough too release this cycle because of larger changes again. Currently the dev is on "Vacation" so he is not working on either Loser or Superpowered 2 this week. The last thing he did before was building a new testversion. Not offical info but I think we will see another major bughunt next week and then a stable release. But the devcycle is a bit out of whack right now.
There was more codework then usual this time around. (New/improved game systems. QoL. That sort of thing.)
Slowed things down.

Reactions: Aioria619 and poza

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Hi boys
someone share a full save please ;)
There is/was a unity unpacker you could use to get at all of the CG's, i did that a few versions ago, that's about as good as you'll get for an "access all the content when you want" type of thing, no dialogue though.

Frankly we could do with a gallery eventually, hopefully Baal does that later on.

May 31, 2019
Sucks about the current state, someone people say 9.08 is a buggy dev leaked version and has problems, and others say 9.02 is also buggy...

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Sucks about the current state, someone people say 9.08 is a buggy dev leaked version and has problems, and others say 9.02 is also buggy...
9.02 was the last released version.
I'm sure there were a few minor bugs (there always are), but it wouldn't have remained the last version if there was anything game breaking.

I strongly advise anyone that's played 9.08 delete their saves and dig out their back up copies of their 9.02 saves.
(You DID make copies before you loaded up a TEST version, right? :devilish: )

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
There is/was a unity unpacker you could use to get at all of the CG's, i did that a few versions ago, that's about as good as you'll get for an "access all the content when you want" type of thing, no dialogue though.

Frankly we could do with a gallery eventually, hopefully Baal does that later on.
He made it pretty clear that he doesn't intend to do so despite the large amount of easily missed content.

mcqitup

Mar 5, 2021
Hi, can someone help me out with some hints for below?
1 - How to get MASSAGE, i only see button for Charlie but says i dont have required skill. I have not found any in research or education video?
2 - Where to get SHARP clothing for job at store?

Help appreciated!

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes