boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Is there any good place to report a bug? It doesn't look like it's currently possible to embrace Unhealthy. The game just sets it to neutral. Also separating the weed baggie produces an infinite amount of joints.
I have the exact same problem... hopefully it's solved in the next update and it doesn't break the save. It would suck to grind it all over again.
yeah i have the same issues. stopped playing until there is an update so i can actually do stuff.
I managed to get around that and several other issues by editing my save. They are located in \AppData\LocalLow\Night City Productions\Loser and can be read and edited with Notepad or anything similar. I'm not testing it again but I think the line you are looking for is:

"player-lifestyleHealthy" : {
"__type" : "int",
"value" : 0

Change the value between 0 and 2 to change the lifestyle. Save the file and load it again

As an fyi for anyone looking to reduce the grind, editing your savefiles is also a really easy way to do just that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thehero12

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
I can use the save of the 0.09.08 in 0.09.02?
I tried, the save loaded but inventory was ruined among other things.
This buggy version 0.09.08 wasnt meant to be released, Im waiting on the next version to start the game from the beginning.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Supposedly about ten days ago. Given that it's not here, I'm assuming it's probably in something like a bug fixing phase and will be out within a few days. I'm not in the discord so I don't know for sure what the problem is though.

Reactions: Aioria619

Thehero12

Sep 16, 2020
Okay how do you do the stream job I leveled up gamer and bought the web cam did I skip a step or something?

I just want to start earning money.

Last edited:

Happy4now

Aug 28, 2017
Okay how do you do the stream job I leveled up gamer and bought the web cam did I skip a step or something?

I just want to start earning money.
You should see a new option on the top of the right icon stack in your bedroom to do a livestream. It may be unavailable if you do not have enough stats to do it or if you worked another job that day.

Happy4now

Thehero12

Sep 16, 2020
You should see a new option on the top of the right icon stack in your bedroom to do a livestream. It may be unavailable if you do not have enough stats to do it or if you worked another job that day.

Happy4now
Thank you what other stats do you need besides video game at 3?

Thehero12

Sep 16, 2020
Okay how you raise laziness with Gina currently have her as cool sister and the combination is building any laziness on her profile .

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Okay how you raise laziness with Gina currently have her as cool sister and the combination is building any laziness on her profile .
Lifestyle magazines are pretty much laziness on tap. I don't think Cool Sister AT has any bans, but I could be wrong.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes