loqex

Aug 5, 2016
So how many Becky events are there in at the party with latest AT (5 stars)

Threesome with becky/jay/mc (joint plus pink with jay and becky)
Becky weeniecoochierubadubdub (pink pills)
Becky skullfuck (red pills)
Becky nada (bluepills)
Becky blowjob (joint)

Pretty sure there is sex scene but haven't figured out that combo.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
So how many Becky events are there in at the party with latest AT (5 stars)

Threesome with becky/jay/mc (joint plus pink with jay and becky)
Becky weeniecoochierubadubdub (pink pills)
Becky skullfuck (red pills)
Becky nada (bluepills)
Becky blowjob (joint)

Pretty sure there is sex scene but haven't figured out that combo.
Try holding onto a favor from becky until Friday. ;)

Dec 22, 2021
Pretty sure having to encourage/facilitate Becky screwing around with Jay in order to progress her AT so you can eventually bang her is already NTR lmao... but OK sure.
You've got a real thing for Jay, don't you? Always on your mind, wondering when you'll see her next... You call it hate. But... Is it?

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Baal7734 I think I have found a bug with Becky Precarious Sister at the party in 0.10.02.
I gave her a Joint, then danced with her twice, gave her a blue pill to have Nathan use Becky head to get himself off, and then arrived home and got softlocked in Becky's room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT. Save attached just before dinner.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Baal7734 I think I have found a bug with Becky Precarious Sister at the party in 0.10.02.
I gave her a Joint, then danced with her twice, gave her a blue pill to have Nathan use Becky head to get himself off, and then arrived home and got softlocked in Becky's room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT. Save attached just before dinner.
Yep ran into that as well.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
OK.. not sure how lost my Becky Favor, probably accidentally deleted during cleanup.

How do I regain the favor?

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
OK.. not sure how lost my Becky Favor, probably accidentally deleted during cleanup.

How do I regain the favor?
When you are watching her stream and she is dancing or sucking an ice cream you have a chance to get a favor (or blackmail evidence for ice cream), the blackmail evidence can be turned into a favor when she is doing her homework (coerce button).

You might have lost your favor by visiting her in the kitchen when she's doing dishes.

Reactions: loqex

tinman18

Dec 27, 2018
Need help. I have Jesse at alterna-punk & I need Interest to be at 40.
I can't find a way to raise it. (she no longer shows up in the bathroom after sex with Charlie.)
Any help would be appreceated.

Nov 18, 2023
Need help. I have Jesse at alterna-punk & I need Interest to be at 40.
I can't find a way to raise it. (she no longer shows up in the bathroom after sex with Charlie.)
Any help would be appreceated.
Easiest way I got through issues with this was grinding (surprise surprise) certain topics up (pretty sure incest, seductive, and moral all work, but you can check the phone --> skills tab) that give you permanent topics and +interest when used successfully in conversation. Just use two 'good' interactions and then pump up interest with one of the permanent topics.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2023
the spycam when and how can i use it?
I don't have access to this yet but apparently (correct me if I'm wrong anyone) this is a becky only event and you have to be pretty far down her story before you can even set it up. Seems like spy cams are still in the 'early access' phase where they're in the game, but only kind of.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Early game, through immoral actions. Such as:
Fri Sat nights, when Gina comes home drunk (while you're watching TV), feel her up.
'Playing' with Diane when she's asleep or passed out in her room.
Etc.

(y)

There's also the linked in the first post.

Get her drunk first
followed the wiki and now I'm stuck on resigned mother. I can't seem to get the movie datenight or regular date night. It simply does't give me an option at 23:00 it basically says "leave her alone" and nothing else. I have the topics and drugs. Her stats seem right. Not sure what's going on.

Nov 18, 2023
Baal7734

Just found a bug.
After updating Becky to narcissist, after checking on Becky/Tilly next saturday at 16:00 when they're getting back from being out it warps me back to the Friday night party with no way to leave

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
ok so correct me if i am wrong
mc steals Diana from Richard, and then in the last level of diana, mc fixes their relationship?? wtf is going on here
and also like it has been mentioned before, the game feels very much like ntr, (swinging or mc telling the girls to fuck around and you the player does not have a choice here...) it would have been very nice if there was a path in which the girls are exclusive 100%, because right now not a single one of the girls is (i think)
so if i am not wrong, and you do not like sharing, then this game is not for you

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
mc steals Diana from Richard, and then in the last level of diana, mc fixes their relationship?? wtf is going on here
and also like it has been mentioned before, the game feels very much like ntr, (swinging or mc telling the girls to fuck around and you the player does not have a choice here...) it would have been very nice if there was a path in which the girls are exclusive 100%, because right now not a single one of the girls is (i think)
so if i am not wrong, and you do not like sharing, then this game is not for you
With all due respect you're wrong. There is no NTR because there are no Love Interests in the game(No Romance). This isn't a harem type of game where all the women fall in love with you (and your dick), but that doesn't mean all of the girl's ATs will have them fuck around with other men. Gina's ATs Brother Crusher, Brother Lover, and Girlfriend (Sort of) don't have scenes with her messing around with other men. In the future other characters will have ATs that have monogamous content

Reactions: SamHaim
Dec 22, 2021
Don't get your head too stuck on the trope treadmill. Stuff will happen that is not 'the way it always happens', and that's a good thing. When AT progression becomes a bit more web-like you should be able to avoid content you don't like, and get to the content you do like more proactively. As long as everyone is trying to consume 'all da content' as soon as it's released, it feels more railroady than it should.

Reactions: SamHaim

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Hmm yeah... just downloaded the bugfixed version, since the switch from resigned to cosmopolitan didn't work before.

Gotta say that this is probably the most idiotic and pointless update for Loser. Seems like there is no sex or anything else with Diane in this archetype, she only kicks him out the bed/bathroom. No friday night, no nothing.

MC Sissification game? Anyways, seems like this is another dead game.

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes