john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Bug Report for v0.10.02:

Jesse Sunday 23:00 Park

Can't talk to her or seem to trigger the Alterna-Girl AT.

Diane

Living room Monday/Friday 22:00

Current AT Repressed Mother

Can't get her to go to the bar to change her AT to Boozer Mother. didn't have a problem triggering it in v0.10.01.

Fstop

Dec 29, 2016
Bug:
As of v0.10.02 there is a lock when you go take morgan to 7min in heaven
also Im getting Favor owed - Gina from helping her do her homework at the bar (im assuming that the wrong one or those are some high value kisses)

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019
With all due respect you're wrong. There is no NTR because there are no Love Interests in the game(No Romance). This isn't a harem type of game where all the women fall in love with you (and your dick), but that doesn't mean all of the girl's ATs will have them fuck around with other men. Gina's ATs Brother Crusher, Brother Lover, and Girlfriend (Sort of) don't have scenes with her messing around with other men. In the future other characters will have ATs that have monogamous content
*cough* Night flirting scene with father *acho*

But ofc, this game is everything but NTR, since only Gina has a real love interest in Nathan and she clearly showed she has no interest in other men.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020

But ofc, this game is everything but NTR, since only Gina has a real love interest in Nathan and she clearly showed she has no interest in other men.
That scene only happens in her Brother Fucker AT. A new AT will branch off the Brother Fucker AT where she has sex with Richard in the future (I'm assuming but it will most likely happen).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Argrond

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Just increasing every xp/relationship/preference point gain by 20 times would improve the game measurably. Even with the cheat mod i know I need to set aside a significant amount of time to enjoy this game.
I honestly enjoyed Superpowered a lot, even tho it was grindy too, never used cheats, and I think the difference to this is that there were less "stages" to get to where you needed to go to grind. Loser in comparison needs me to navigate more menus and wait for loading of all the variables, blackscreens, repeating animations, etc.
Definitely. This isn't even a complete game and the entire point is for people to test it for free for the developer. There should be a type of debug mode that does set the gains to X10 what the current amount is but right now I'd recommend using the cheat because it's really not worth it. Even if you build stats when do an AT some things will get erased which defeats the purpose.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016

ok so correct me if i am wrong
mc steals Diana from Richard, and then in the last level of diana, mc fixes their relationship?? wtf is going on here
and also like it has been mentioned before, the game feels very much like ntr, (swinging or mc telling the girls to fuck around and you the player does not have a choice here...) it would have been very nice if there was a path in which the girls are exclusive 100%, because right now not a single one of the girls is (i think)
so if i am not wrong, and you do not like sharing, then this game is not for you
NTR requires 3 things. 1: A committed relationship. 2: Cheating in that relationship. 3: A focus on the emotional turmoil that follows. Loser can NEVER be NTR because the characters are guided by the MC. How can cheating occur if the MC is encouraging it? That's not cheating. That's swinging, or something else. Which means no emotional turmoil. I get that you might not understand the difference, but then again, I don't expect hip-hop fans to understand the difference between classic rock and grunge. That's why you're foolish for argueing. The fanbase of a genre are the gatekeepers of that genre. Since you do not appear to be a fan...Stop trying to tell the fanbase what they like. That's some special needs behavior.

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
NTR requires 3 things. 1: A committed relationship. 2: Cheating in that relationship. 3: A focus on the emotional turmoil that follows. Loser can NEVER be NTR because the characters are guided by the MC. How can cheating occur if the MC is encouraging it? That's not cheating. That's swinging, or something else. Which means no emotional turmoil. I get that you might not understand the difference, but then again, I don't expect hip-hop fans to understand the difference between classic rock and grunge. That's why you're foolish for argueing. The fanbase of a genre are the gatekeepers of that genre. Since you do not appear to be a fan...Stop trying to tell the fanbase what they like. That's some special needs behavior.
Ntr does not mean committed relationship, there are many different variants of how a game could be ntr, and in this case (swinging) in which the player does not have control over, is very much an ntr game (that is just me). There are other cases, like it can be someone you have a crush on , or a bully with a family member or someone you like/love.
I am not expert there, as ntr is one of top 3 hated genres for me. But i do know that ntr is a lot more than a committed relationship.
Also a game can be ntr, if the one who is playing feel it, not the loser of mc.
A game in which the mc is a loser that encourage girls to fuck around, and you the player cannot say no..... (this scenario is what you will find in many ntr games)

now, let us go with (swinging) like you call it. i am pretty sure i cannot find the swinging tag..?
also what you can do to make this easier for you and for us, is to write this:
"This game contains unavoidable sharing and swinging with 90% of the characters"
writing this will make things very simple i believe, because then no one can complain

• Angry
Reactions: e801207

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
7493349837893, one problem I noticed with the cheat module is that the exp multiplier also affects the +50exp button. Meaning if you set exp gain to 3 or more and than add 50 exp to a skill it's possible to gain enough exp to gain two levels in which case the second level up doesn't trigger.

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Ntr does not mean committed relationship, there are many different variants of how a game could be ntr, and in this case (swinging) in which the player does not have control over, is very much an ntr game (that is just me). There are other cases, like it can be someone you have a crush on , or a bully with a family member or someone you like/love.
I am not expert there, as ntr is one of top 3 hated genres for me. But i do know that ntr is a lot more than a committed relationship.
You are injecting your nonsense view into the . You are blantantly wrong here.
Also a game can be ntr, if the one who is playing feel it, not the loser of mc.
A game in which the mc is a loser that encourage girls to fuck around, and you the player cannot say no..... (this scenario is what you will find in many ntr games)
Once again...Blatantly wrong. From the Dictionary.com definition:
The Japanese netorare (寝取られ) translates to “to be taken off.” The term is often loosely translated as “cuckold” as well, which refers to the husband or boyfriend of an adulteress. These translations demonstrate the NTR genre’s emphasis on the feelings of the individual who was cheated on (not the feelings of the individual who cheated).

Netorare is written to intentionally cause feelings of anger and jealousy in the reader. That's part of the kink for those that enjoy the genre. So...no...you feeling a certain way after reading something, doesn't mean it's netorare. For all we know, you might feel a certain way for any number reasons that have nothing to do with what NTR fans enjoy about the genre. The writers intent is required. Not your subjective fee fee's.

now, let us go with (swinging) like you call it. i am pretty sure i cannot find the swinging tag..?
also what you can do to make this easier for you and for us, is to write this:
"This game contains unavoidable sharing and swinging with 90% of the characters"
writing this will make things very simple i believe, because then no one can complain
I already stated many times. This is not my thread. I do not want it. The process of tagging is pretty simple, you can do it yourself, just don't tag it NTR, because that would be a lie and false advertising.

Last edited:

May 31, 2019
7493349837893, one problem I noticed with the cheat module is that the exp multiplier also affects the +50exp button. Meaning if you set exp gain to 3 or more and than add 50 exp to a skill it's possible to gain enough exp to gain two levels in which case the second level up doesn't trigger.
Good catch! I didnt think of that interaction. Heres a version with that fixed:

updated https://f95zone.to/threads/loser-v0-10-01-night-city-productions.34576/post-12177551

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Good catch! I didnt think of that interaction. Heres a version with that fixed: Pixeldrain

updated https://f95zone.to/threads/loser-v0-10-01-night-city-productions.34576/post-12177551
Thanks for updating the mod 7493349837893, the menu is getting a little over crowded now so maybe you can move some of the options to page 2? Like the true/false options from the bottom of the mod can have it's own page as it is just game settings you only need once.

Anyway thanks again for the mod.

May 31, 2019
Thanks for updating the mod 7493349837893, the menu is getting a little over crowded now so maybe you can move some of the options to page 2? Like the true/false options from the bottom of the mod can have it's own page as it is just game settings you only need once.

Anyway thanks again for the mod.
I wanted to do that, but I thought people would not find them in page 3, since it would be player related cheats page 1 -> character specific cheats page 2-> player related cheats again page 3. And player related -> player related -> character specific is dumb, because you'd have to scroll past the toggles on page 2 every time to get to character specific cheats.

But maybe Im just overthinking it.

Reactions: john1230

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
You are injecting your nonsense view into the . You are blantantly wrong here.

Once again...Blatantly wrong. From the Dictionary.com definition:
The Japanese netorare (寝取られ) translates to “to be taken off.” The term is often loosely translated as “cuckold” as well, which refers to the husband or boyfriend of an adulteress. These translations demonstrate the NTR genre’s emphasis on the feelings of the individual who was cheated on (not the feelings of the individual who cheated).

Netorare is written to intentionally cause feelings of anger and jealousy in the reader. That's part of the kink for those that enjoy the genre. So...no...you feeling a certain way after reading something, doesn't mean it's netorare. For all we know, you might feel a certain way for any number reasons that have nothing to do with what NTR fans enjoy about the genre. The writers intent is required. Not your subjective fee fee's.

I already stated many times. This is not my thread. I do not want it. The process of tagging is pretty simple, you can do it yourself, just don't tag it NTR, because that would be a lie and false advertising.
You are like really passionate about this topic lol...

Just some food for thought, but maybe you should be more concerned about what a lot of your potential customers seem to think it means, rather than some arbitrary definition that you found on dictionary.com of all places? You have revealed from your last few posts, you are fully aware that a large number of people choose to define "NTR" more broadly than the extremely precise niche meaning that it has in Japan (where there are also many many nuanced variants of it.) And besides... words and their meanings can and do change over time.

Like it or not, the meaning of "NTR" seems to be increasingly used to refer broadly to basically any situation where a sex partner is doing naughty stuff with someone other than their partner. A few lunatic niche hardcore hentai fans screaming REEEE all day long won't stop that from happening. At the end of the day, what determines the meaning of a word in the long run, is what people mean by it. No one really gives a damn what the original inventor of the word meant decades or even hundreds of years ago.

May 31, 2019
total failure of f95zone tag system, I think they should have just done 3 things: pure harem, humiliation, and sharing (and maybe x(avoidable) variants). why even invite this ntr definition debate, people just care if the girls do stuff with anyone besides mc, and then for the humiliation fetishist, they wanna know if its normal sharing or cucking. So, this game is not a pure harem game.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
You are like really passionate about this topic lol...

Just some food for thought, but maybe you should be more concerned about what a lot of your potential customers seem to think it means, rather than some arbitrary definition that you found on dictionary.com of all places? You have revealed from your last few posts, you are fully aware that a large number of people choose to define "NTR" more broadly than the extremely precise niche meaning that it has in Japan (where there are also many many nuanced variants of it.) And besides... words and their meanings can and do change over time.

Like it or not, the meaning of "NTR" seems to be increasingly used to refer broadly to basically any situation where a sex partner is doing naughty stuff with someone other than their partner. A few lunatic niche hardcore hentai fans screaming REEEE all day long won't stop that from happening. At the end of the day, what determines the meaning of a word in the long run, is what people mean by it. No one really gives a damn what the original inventor of the word meant decades or even hundreds of years ago.
And it’s because of people like you this site has a CLEAR definition of what Netorare is:

IMG_3104.jpeg

Nathan has never acted jealous of any of the girls being involved with other men and he does not pursue anyone romantically. You are just projecting your feelings of jealousy onto Nathan and that’s more of a you problem than the developers problem.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I wanted to do that, but I thought people would not find them in page 3, since it would be player related cheats page 1 -> character specific cheats page 2-> player related cheats again page 3. And player related -> player related -> character specific is dumb, because you'd have to scroll past the toggles on page 2 every time to get to character specific cheats.

But maybe Im just overthinking it.
I think if the game settings is set to page 0 and then the player settings is moved to page 1 and the other characters on page 3 would work, as when people play a new game the mod will open to the game settings first and then they'll move to the player settings so they can't miss it really.

Plus the mod opens to the last page it was closed at so it don't matter if the option is split, as it's current too long to display on one screen so it makes it looks like something was cut off at the bottom.

Something to think about on a later update perhaps?

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes