May 31, 2019
I think if the game settings is set to page 0 and then the player settings is moved to page 1 and the other characters on page 3 would work, as when people play a new game the mod will open to the game settings first and then they'll move to the player settings so they can't miss it really.

Plus the mod opens to the last page it was closed at so it don't matter if the option is split, as it's current too long to display on one screen so it makes it looks like something was cut off at the bottom.

Something to think about on a later update perhaps?
I wouldnt like it between current pages. sure, it opens on the last one, but every time you scroll between you have to click twice to go past the toggles. If Im gonna split it, it's gonna be page 3, or keep 2 pages and first page is split into 2 columns (it becomes wider)

What does it look like on a 1080p monitor?

1701650020437.png

This is what Im seeing on 1440p, and its a bit crowded but still usable

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
I wouldnt like it between current pages. sure, it opens on the last one, but every time you scroll between you have to click twice to go past the toggles. If Im gonna split it, it's gonna be page 3, or keep 2 pages and first page is split into 2 columns (it becomes wider)

What does it look like on a 1080p monitor?

View attachment 3140352

This is what Im seeing on 1440p, and its a bit crowded but still usable

I had already taken screenshots with the Intention of writing a similar post, got too caught up in the game to post it

Windowed mode 1080p
Screenshot 2023-11-30 202143.png
Fullscreen 1080p
Screenshot 2023-11-30 202303.png
Screenshot 2023-11-30 202322.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Loser-0.10.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Cheat mod: made the first page vertically shorter by combining some lines into 1 (money, add charm/physique/smarts, and changing hour respectively)
Cosmetic update only to look better on 1080p

Also added num1 and num2 as keyboard shortcuts for page 1 and 2

updated https://f95zone.to/threads/loser-v0-10-01-night-city-productions.34576/post-12177551
AmBush-UK got to the reply before I could, but here's what it looks like on my laptop in full screen mode.
Untitled.jpg

As you can see it's a little dense for my 1080p display. I don't even want to think of people with 1366 x 768 screens.

Little bug report:
The keep permanent topic option is not working correctly with the "Movies" topic as when you've helped Becky or Gina with her homework it get's removed from the topic bar.

Thanks for the update to the cheat mod as always.

May 31, 2019
AmBush-UK got to the reply before I could, but here's what it looks like on my laptop in full screen mode.
View attachment 3140684

As you can see it's a little dense for my 1080p display. I don't even want to think of people with 1366 x 768 screens.

Little bug report:
The keep permanent topic option is not working correctly with the "Movies" topic as when you've helped Becky or Gina with her homework it get's removed from the topic bar.

Thanks for the update to the cheat mod as always.
keep permanent topic option in conversations doesnt work for buttons, it isnt a cheat, it's just to put permanent topics back on hotbars after a conversation only for convenience. I didn't do it for button actions because you can just spam flirt for example infinitely then

Baal7734

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
You are like really passionate about this topic lol...
I spent 70+ hours a week working on this for the last two months...so I'm passionate about my game. And am not going to let some know nothing neck beards claim my game is something it's not.

Just some food for thought, but maybe you should be more concerned about what a lot of your potential customers seem to think it means, rather than some arbitrary definition that you found on dictionary.com of all places? You have revealed from your last few posts, you are fully aware that a large number of people choose to define "NTR" more broadly than the extremely precise niche meaning that it has in Japan (where there are also many many nuanced variants of it.) And besides... words and their meanings can and do change over time.
If I cared about potential customers that much I'd just make bland VN's like the majority of this site. And Once again...collectively being wrong about something, hasn't worked out for the flat-earthers, I don't know why you think it will work for you.

Like it or not, the meaning of "NTR" seems to be increasingly used to refer broadly to basically any situation where a sex partner is doing naughty stuff with someone other than their partner. A few lunatic niche hardcore hentai fans screaming REEEE all day long won't stop that from happening. At the end of the day, what determines the meaning of a word in the long run, is what people mean by it. No one really gives a damn what the original inventor of the word meant decades or even hundreds of years ago.
Language changes naturally... This isn't a natural change. This is a loud minority of self entitled crybabies trying to steal the name of a genre that is still being produced, and consumed by a growing market. You'd be much more productive coming up with your own term for content you do like such as MCC (Main Character Centric) than stealing the name of genre that was already pretty big in Japan, and growing in the western world. You can easily see how big NTR is by just browseing DLSite. Of course...we know you wont. The NTReeee crowd are essentially the flat-earthers of adult video games. No matter how reasonable and logical an arguement is presented to them...they'd rather keep trying to steal a term that isn't even in thier native language, than maybe create thier own...which means they have an emotional attatchment to thier position rather than a reasoned one.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
I spent 70+ hours a week working on this for the last two months...so I'm passionate about my game. And am not going to let some know nothing neck beards claim my game is something it's not.

If I cared about potential customers that much I'd just make bland VN's like the majority of this site. And Once again...collectively being wrong about something, hasn't worked out for the flat-earthers, I don't know why you think it will work for you.

Language changes naturally... This isn't a natural change. This is a loud minority of self entitled crybabies trying to steal the name of a genre that is still being produced, and consumed by a growing market. You'd be much more productive coming up with your own term for content you do like such as MCC (Main Character Centric) than stealing the name of genre that was already pretty big in Japan, and growing in the western world. You can easily see how big NTR is by just browseing DLSite. Of course...we know you wont. The NTReeee crowd are essentially the flat-earthers of adult video games. No matter how reasonable and logical an arguement is presented to them...they'd rather keep trying to steal a term that isn't even in thier native language, than maybe create thier own...which means they have an emotional attatchment to thier position rather than a reasoned one.
Just a quick post to let you know you missed a "a" in this scene.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Can someone with a wiki account edit diane's page so people know you can't do the resigned mother date till after you give her the dress at later stages and circle back around to resigned mother?
I forget if you give her the dress during jilted or scrorned...what I do know is that you don't need to see the father at the strip club to progress her. So whatever that scene contains...I'll never know.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Bro i started this game and am completely lost.......help
walkthrough is in the OP, that walkthrough even includes safe ways to edit/cheat your stats. Otherwise it's very easy to bug out your game or miss stat boosts. Wouldn't wish playing the game vanilla on anyone. Too much of a grind by default.

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
Bro i started this game and am completely lost.......help
Dude.. i'v been playing for about three days now, and i have no effing clue whats going in this game. I'm just spamming topics/gifts to and everyone, sleep and repeat.

Haven't even gotten laid yet or close to it, most action i have seen is when the mom walk in on MC rubbing one out :LOL:

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Dude.. i'v been playing for about three days now, and i have no effing clue whats going in this game. I'm just spamming topics/gifts to and everyone, sleep and repeat.

Haven't even gotten laid yet or close to it, most action i have seen is when the mom walk in on MC rubbing one out :LOL:
Yeah might bow out of this one boyz. I just don't get the point of making a game like this, this grindy. Feels like the game wants to actively waste my time.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020

Yeah might bow out of this one boyz. I just don't get the point of making a game like this, this grindy. Feels like the game wants to actively waste my time.
Trying to 'brute force' the game will consume a lot of time.
The game is designed in a way that if you just 'spam topics', you'll get there... eventually... maybe...
This one is built for the people that enjoy exercising the grey matter between their ears.
Read the tutorial. Play for a bit. Go back and read the tutorial again (You'll pick up on a few things you didn't understand the first time.)
Study the skills. Once you figure out how they work, xp comes much faster.
Plan you day a head of time. Instead of focusing on just one woman at a time, figure out a schedule that lets you interact with 2 or 3 each day. Progress comes quick with all of them once you're juggling well.

Figuring out how it all works and creating an efficient game plan.
That's what's fun. :geek:

Reactions: SamHaim

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
My apologies in advance if this is annoying. I have been playing for a while, mostly focused on the members of the household, and I am wondering what the current end limits are for each--Diane, Gina, Becky. Is Scorned Mom the last current AT for Diane? Girlfriend(sort of) for Gina? And what is the last for Becky?

The walk through seems outdated...

3.00 star(s) 112 Votes