blui

Aug 25, 2017
My apologies in advance if this is annoying. I have been playing for a while, mostly focused on the members of the household, and I am wondering what the current end limits are for each--Diane, Gina, Becky. Is Scorned Mom the last current AT for Diane? Girlfriend(sort of) for Gina? And what is the last for Becky?

The walk through seems outdated...
Diane last is still scorned, but you can now return to cosmopolitan (seems like a sharing with father path in the future) or resigned, both at five stars. Gina's last is effectively girlfriend (sorta...). And Becky's last is precarious sister.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
My apologies in advance if this is annoying. I have been playing for a while, mostly focused on the members of the household, and I am wondering what the current end limits are for each--Diane, Gina, Becky. Is Scorned Mom the last current AT for Diane? Girlfriend(sort of) for Gina? And what is the last for Becky?

The walk through seems outdated...
the wiki link in the OP has the rest of the current achetypes.

tinman18

Dec 27, 2018
Easiest way I got through issues with this was grinding (surprise surprise) certain topics up (pretty sure incest, seductive, and moral all work, but you can check the phone --> skills tab) that give you permanent topics and +interest when used successfully in conversation. Just use two 'good' interactions and then pump up interest with one of the permanent topics.
Maybe it's a bug, but I've tried that with incest (which should give +2 interest per use).
It's having no effect & I'm getting really frustrated.

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
Maybe it's a bug, but I've tried that with incest (which should give +2 interest per use).
They need to have an Interest in Incest in order to get +2 interest or give them a conversation Topic that has Incest and an Interest that they do like, i.e. If they have an Interest in Sexual and you give them a Topic that has Sexual and Incest, you will get the +2 interest bonus.

And it doesn't need to be Incest there are other Tags that have an interest bonus as well. Moral and Seduction are the ones I remember that also get the bonus when you get both of them to level 3.

Nov 18, 2023

There are definitely bugs, and iirc this time I played through I just edited all of Jesse's stuff because I maxed her last time. I want to say that there are other events that trigger + interest for Jesse early on. The two scenes I can think of that I believe trigger +1 interest when viewed are
  1. When you catch Jesse masturbating when walking in her room (not sure if there's a way to reliably trigger this. It might be completely random and might need Jesse to have her lust stat up.)
  2. After sex with Charlie, finish without cumming and choose to immediately use the bathroom. Jesse should get +1 interest (I think you might need sexual conquest [charlie orgasms 3+ times] to trigger this).

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
How do you unlock "Organize" in the garage, I thought it was just embracing Order, but it now says "skill requirements not met" and does not tell you the requirements.

Cicada

Aug 24, 2018
How do you unlock "Organize" in the garage, I thought it was just embracing Order, but it now says "skill requirements not met" and does not tell you the requirements.
In your “skills,” where “order” - “disorder,” there should be “order.” Well, the garage must be a mess.

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
I guess nobody can answer that if you don't tell us what is wrong? Does not work is really not helpful.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
In your “skills,” where “order” - “disorder,” there should be “order.” Well, the garage must be a mess.
There are boxes in the Garage, before embracing order it said I needed to embrace order, now it says "skill requirement not met" after I embraced order, kinda confused is there another requirement?

Gonna assume it's something like physical, but it would be nice if it said.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
does organizing the garage even lead to anything yet?
A couple versions back it was a good source of cash early on and IIRC + points with the father, which was quite useful as another means of cash since you would basically be hitting each family member up for cash every time your relationship level with them could bear the points hit that entailed. You could mow the lawn, organize the garage, etc. which each gave a little money, and then ask the father for money, talk to him a few times, ask for money the next day, etc. This was helpful when it was really tough to scrounge up money for basic items early in the game.

At this point, IDK... there are a lot more ways to earn money in the game now, hell you can be working at the gym and/or clothing store very quickly if you know what you're doing, and pulling in something like 80-$100 per shift. Besides once you get day trading it's all over, just printing money basically from that point. My last play through I had millions and millions in the account, if you just work every day for a week or two and put it in the day trading account and optimize it up to the max, then optimize it again a couple times each week when it dips like .01 or .02 below the max optimization level, it grows so crazy fast it's hard to believe.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Organising the garage is a nice focus boost, when you are spending it like a resource.

Noticed you can't drag the Gina favour out of your hotbar to unequip, you can replace it with another topic to remove it v0.10.02.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I probably should have started with fitness instead of gamer, fitness is a bastard to level up.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I probably should have started with fitness instead of gamer, fitness is a bastard to level up.
Work out in Nathan's room.
Step outside and go for a jog.
Go to the park and go for a walk.
There are plenty of options for improving fitness.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
I found a bug, if you apply for the gym job then reload a previous save it acts like you've already got the job (can't apply again).

Work out in Nathan's room.
Step outside and go for a jog.
Go to the park and go for a walk.
There are plenty of options for improving fitness.
If you don't have fitness you can't workout or go for a jog, the only thing you can do is walk in the park.

3.00 star(s) 115 Votes