random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to load my old saves? The files are still there, in the same save folder, but the game doesn't list any loadable saves (and the update says they should be loadable)

amkkv

Jan 21, 2022
I've been checking the cg rip and saw some scenes I have no idea how to get. There's a scene where you'll finger Becky at the kitchen but I saw in the cg rip that you can fuck her too. What's the requirements for different kind of outcomes for these scenes?

+ has anyone any idea how to get diane to take her top off in the date? There's so much i'm not able to do and have no idea how to do it :D

amkkv

Jan 21, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to load my old saves? The files are still there, in the same save folder, but the game doesn't list any loadable saves (and the update says they should be loadable)
My old saves didn't work at all so I used the cheat mod to get to the point where i was earlier

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Hmm, has anyone figured out a way to replenish permanent topics in your inventory? Or do I need to now manually remake my inventory for every conversation?

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Try this, maybe...
No promises, but here's something to try:
\AppData\LocalLow
Find the folder for 'Night City Productions'. Rename and/or move it to a different location.
Start the game. It should create a new folder in that location.
Copy contents of the original folder (that you renamed / moved) into the new folder.

Also, keep in mind that 9.08 was a TEST version that people were warned repeatedly not to use.
There's a chance any saves from that version are going to be problematic.
Best to use your backed up 9.02 saves.
(You did back up your saves before fiddling with a test version, right? :devilish: )

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Also, did the communication/concentration/demonstration skills stop working? It seems as though teaching skills takes much longer now

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Also, did the communication/concentration/demonstration skills stop working? It seems as though teaching skills takes much longer now
Just to be sure...
You're making sure it's a positive conversation, right?
They don't get xp for negative/neutral talks.
Or if you use a Banned tag. It's possible to use a Ban and still get a positive score. But the Ban over-rides the score, so still no xp.

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Just to be sure...
You're making sure it's a positive conversation, right?
They don't get xp for negative/neutral talks.
Or if you use a Banned tag. It's possible to use a Ban and still get a positive score. But the Ban over-rides the score, so still no xp.
I'm sure (I played the older versions too). I've maxed all three skills, but every conversation topic now only gives +3 to the relevant interest, when they used to give higher bonuses

msor

Aug 5, 2020
I'm sure (I played the older versions too). I've maxed all three skills, but every conversation topic now only gives +3 to the relevant interest, when they used to give higher bonuses
It is a visual. All topics give 3 xp now, and you can see that. Additional xp from supporting skill are not visualized, but they do works. You can check manually before and after conversation.

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Oh that thing with the embraced order thing was my fault, I didn't read order lvl2, I thought you just had to embrace order but you have to embrace order and have it lvl2 for it to unlock it.

One other thing, the Linux version for whatever reason allocates 7 to 8GB of RAM for something the process itself uses less than 1GB, the Windows version running on Linux (WINE) does as well... however exiting the Linux version does not free the RAM instantly (it takes more than an hour), the Windows version (WINE) does free the RAM instantly.

What is really odd is there is no single process anywhere that is using the RAM and it's not the cache either, I have no idea what's going on or how to make it not do that. The first time I've ever come across this problem.

Edit: If I run the game again the RAM is freed, I'm pretty sure it's some weird behaviour with the APU VRAM allocation, Linux can dynamically allocate system RAM for VRAM usage, e.g. I've set the BIOS to allocate 64MB of VRAM, but the Linux Kernel can allocate more system RAM for VRAM when needed. This is a weird bug, not sure WTF is happening :unsure:.

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Game is VRAM hungry, it uses 9-10 GB of my 11 GB VRAM. This is the only Unity adult game that much hungry for VRAM I came across so far. So something is badly coded I guess.

I think game is bugged or it's caused by cheating, I tried to be careful with cheating, just made grinding a little faster (two days played). And then this happened:

1.jpg 2.jpg

My logic says there should be a "cumming" choice but it always ends with "photo op" choice whatever I chose and if there's no phone in the bar, you can't exit this scene.

• Haha
Reactions: Tauro Thurius
3.00 star(s) 112 Votes