4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Jul 12, 2020
Very nice models, and beautiful faces (except the girlfriend(n))

I want the option to ditch the girlfriend and also been able to have a handle of the events not just a passenger in the girls' decisions. I would love to have the path to make my lovely, and newly found daughter my dearest girlfriend, her school girlfriends my concubines, sweet blonde Kate, evil Kate, and the virgin redhead my personal sex-slaves. All other characters can fuck themselves and I don't want to know anything about it.

Just food for thought, the game being in early stage and all.

I wish you all the good luck with the project developer!

Aug 13, 2016
great to see a well developed initial release rather than a few minutes play time. really liked Kate, curious where this game will go. Also hope there would be an option to have a secret affair with Kate, rather than having the girlfriend in it as well.

best of luck to the dev!

Reactions: Demnor

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
Great first release. I just played through the game and you have the beginnings of a very good game here. And kudos for releasing enough content for us to form an opinion of the game.

The graphics are great and the pacing too.

The story seems good, we have just had peek at what it could bring.

I like the characters and the background story. The co-workers are portraid well and we all know whom to like and/or dislike (it is always good to have a villain or two in these games and Stephen works well as one of those).
Oscar is a great co-worker and friend, and his wife semms nice as well as being hot.
I like both Andy (in my game I renamed her to Sarah, Andy in my world is a guys name) and Kate.
And the girlfriend/partner Claire is hot sexy girlfriend with some depth already.

Personally I wouldn't mind some sharing with Oliver/Amanda, but I know there's a crowd not into that. And if you make it optional the game will grow in size due to extra paths so I understand why you wouldn't throw that in.

I'd also prefer if at least some of the girls/women had pussy hair (there's just to little of that in AVNs). I know it's easier with a bald pussy but ....

After all that I would say not to listen too much to what we say, want and wish for. Go with your plan and pick up the ideas you like, enjoy or think would fit into your narrative.

Good luck, I am looking forward to what might come next.

Reactions: Waifuhunter666

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Nice, a new daughter-fucker. Though with SS only could have made her a high school hebe that ran away from foster care too and tracked down her bio-dad . More TaBOO is good, esp around Halloween.

Edit: Turns out his other AVN Meeting Her was abandoned earlier this year too (too bad it was left an open question on where daddy got his daughter pregnant in that one or not). Well, that doesn't instill confidence at all. Really wish devs would finish whatever they start before starting another one. Think of it like a recent charge off on your credit report: banks, credit cards, and just about anyone else that can lend money will not want to touch you for the next 7 years if you let that happen. Likewise with an abandoned project on your record practically forever potential subs will be far more reluctant to subscribe.
Fucking amen, mate.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
If you ask to know if this is going to have ntr in the future, I will clarify it from now on for everyone, NO, this is not going to have ntr, the dev makes it clear during the game itself, however, the lesbian content is almost a fact that this , in case anyone is uncomfortable with this... I recommend that you take it into account, I don't think it is "avoidable" as such, but since it doesn't bother me and I even like it, let the lesbian threesomes come.
I dunno... some devs say "No NTR" but then they do NTR with lesbians instead. :HideThePain:

Cause they go "O it's lesbian so it can't be NTR" then does hardcore cheating. (extreme example I know, but you get the idea, behind MC's back, in secret etc. just cause not a man doesn't mean NTR magically stops being NTR).

Not saying or implying this dev is doing so, just that having lesbian leaves the door open.

Unavoidable lesbian means no harem tho :WutFace:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Unavoidable lesbian means no harem tho
...I will take my harem of "lesbian" girls that can't get enough of my(MC's) dingaling, thank you very much.

I understand not all content is for everyone, but please enough with the same old tired harem/not harem argument.

For the record I think it should be avoidable too, for gameplay reasons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
...I will take my harem of "lesbian" girls that can't get enough of my(MC's) dingaling, thank you very much.

I understand not all content is for everyone, but please enough with the same old tired harem/not harem argument.

For the record I think it should be avoidable too, for gameplay reasons.
That's not a harem... that's poly bruv (just with one male).

Harem is them only being with MC, not each-other, zero sharing (well besides them sharing MC, but MC doesn't share, that's what makes it harem, that and him being male and them being female)

It's not a "old tired argument" it's the meaning of the term. Just cause it gets misused doesn't change that.

If lesbian is forced there is no harem route, plain and simple.

Which is ironic since in the new tags, f95 has poly, but it reads the same as harem just different wording :KEK: since f95 removes gender from harem as well as the exclusivity, so it's just poly. (what's even more hilarious, is that the poly definition reads more like harem than the harem definition)

You can be into both genres at the same time, no need to redefine harem to include the other. Otherwise you get how it is here on f95 where harem has lost all meaning, and games where you have girls breed with monsters are "harem" games... where they fucked and bred by monsters...

Make that make sense. (don't actually try to make it make sense, it doesn't, it's just misusing terms).

Sugoda77

Feb 18, 2023
I just hope he doesn't abandon this like he did Meeting Her. While the story of that game wasn't great it was starting to get good and the daughter was smoking hot.

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
Might want to consider editing the overview for the co-worker, formulating it as a question implies you have a choice, knowing devs on this site and their love for forced lesbian content, there most likely is no choice.
Its not forced :rolleyes: Also the dev has said in discord that there never will be a sex scene with kate and the mcs girlfriend without the mc being involved

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes