4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
That's not a harem... that's poly bruv (just with one male).
You can't just say "that's poly" because that is simply a prefix. A "harem" one man, 10 women is "Poly". Polygamy or specifically Polygyny, if you go as far as marrying them legally. The reverse of that would be polyandry. Therefore, It is still a harem since they are all there for and stay for the MC. That is the important part imo. Its and old and tired argument because it ignores nuance. Just cuz threesomes etc. happen inside the harem doesnt break it.

Polyamory which is what I think you are referring to would still NOT apply because that is about freedom and no rules. You and your partners fuck who you want to fuck. There is no structural expectation of loyalty to one person(the MC) a tight knit group(his little group).You could have 5 girls but they all have a boyfriend and you know fuck all about them and that would be acceptable, which is definitely never the case in a harem game whether it has intra harem handholding or not.
This is closer to a bunch of hippies "spreading the love".

This is why I have never agreed with this whining about harem vs poly. The MC still has a harem because the women(and the MC really) aren't off fucking random nobodies on a whim. It's not a swinger free for all convention.

You can be into both genres at the same time, no need to redefine harem to include the other. Otherwise you get how it is here on f95 where harem has lost all meaning, and games where you have girls breed with monsters are "harem" games... where they fucked and bred by monsters...
No need to redefine. That is just plain stupid, never seen such a game but if it does have the harem tag then it's dumb. Unless you tell me the MC has an both an emotional and physical connection to the beasts as well and they are "his" in the same sense as the women. But I highly doubt that would be the case, and I still wouldn't play it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Demnor

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You can't just say "that's poly" because that is simply a prefix. A "harem" one man, 10 women is "Poly". Polygamy or specifically Polygyny. The reverse of that would be polyandry. Therefore, It is still a harem since they are all there for and stay for the MC. That is the important part imo. Its and old and tired argument because it ignores nuance. Just cuz threesomes etc. happen inside the harem doesnt break it.

Polyamory which is what I think you are referring to would still NOT apply because that is about freedom and no rules. You and your partners fuck who you want to fuck. There is no structural expectation of loyalty to one person(the MC) a tight knit group(his little group).You could have 5 girls but they all have a boyfriend and you know fuck all about them and that would be acceptable, which is definitely never the case in a harem game whether it has intra harem handholding or not.
This is closer to a bunch of hippies "spreading the love".

This is why I have never agreed with this whining about harem vs poly. The MC still has a harem because the women(and the MC really) aren't off fucking random nobodies on a whim. It's not a swinger free for all convention.

No need to redefine. That is just plain stupid, never seen such a game but if it does have the harem tag then it's dumb. Unless you tell me the MC has an both an emotional and physical connection to the beasts as well and they are "his" in the same sense as the women. But I highly doubt that would be the case.
Bruv.... harem has been many women EXCLUSIVE to one dude... for thousands of years... and in most of those cultures, lesbians were stonned to death...

Nice try diddy.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Bruv.... harem has been many women EXCLUSIVE to one dude... for thousands of years... and in most of those cultures, lesbians were stonned to death...

Nice try diddy.
This is news to no one. Unless you live under a rock with nothing but ecchi anime to watch. The harems of which you speak aren't even the same type as what you are expecting in a game. Diddy didnt have or want a harem. He just wanted to fuck (and a creep,) which is closer to polyamory which is where I am making the distinction.
Harem games with girl on girl action is not that, and also harem games would be considered degenerate by a lot of the normal population nowadays. Polygamy is literally illegal in a lot of places. USA being one of them.

I would say nice try in response but it's not even worth the sarcasm.

Last edited:

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
"The girl in question is pretty, intelligent, but with a strong character and somewhat spoiled... something that our protagonist doesn't like at all."

but no spanking tag? :cry:

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
game seems interesting , I know it's a incest game but is the incest forced or optional? I don't mind playing Incest games as long as the sex isn't forced. If im being honest im far more interested in the other girls

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
That's not a harem... that's poly bruv (just with one male).

Harem is them only being with MC, not each-other, zero sharing (well besides them sharing MC, but MC doesn't share, that's what makes it harem, that and him being male and them being female)

It's not a "old tired argument" it's the meaning of the term. Just cause it gets misused doesn't change that.

If lesbian is forced there is no harem route, plain and simple.

Which is ironic since in the new tags, f95 has poly, but it reads the same as harem just different wording :KEK: since f95 removes gender from harem as well as the exclusivity, so it's just poly. (what's even more hilarious, is that the poly definition reads more like harem than the harem definition)

You can be into both genres at the same time, no need to redefine harem to include the other. Otherwise you get how it is here on f95 where harem has lost all meaning, and games where you have girls breed with monsters are "harem" games... where they fucked and bred by monsters...

Make that make sense. (don't actually try to make it make sense, it doesn't, it's just misusing terms).
I don’t know bro, I think having the distinction for Poly and Harem is silly. I’m old fashioned and to me harem has always been “a bunch of girls surrounding and vying for MCs love” as long as that’s satisfied, I feel it qualifies.

The other rules you speak of were added by Harem fans because people kept fucking with the wholesome dynamics.

Regardless of what this game is, Harem, Poly, and the like, as long as those simple things are followed, I’ll consider it harem. This is one point that I disagree with you on (since we usually agree on most things :p)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
a threesome isn´t bad as is but the most officestorys go in the direction,the moment a second girl comes inbetween the mc and his girlfriend ,the new girl starts a relationship with the girlfriend and the mc is alone at the end..loose/loose....for this is the ending i wouldn´t want....and his daughter is his inc. girlfriend or stays neutral and becomes a straight daugther....is there even a good ending which route you ever go????(best outcome (harem)....but it seems not possible here:cry:
I dunno... some devs say "No NTR" but then they do NTR with lesbians instead. :HideThePain:

Cause they go "O it's lesbian so it can't be NTR" then does hardcore cheating. (extreme example I know, but you get the idea, behind MC's back, in secret etc. just cause not a man doesn't mean NTR magically stops being NTR).

Not saying or implying this dev is doing so, just that having lesbian leaves the door open.

Unavoidable lesbian means no harem tho :WutFace:
As I said, the dev was clear, there is no ntr, YES this has lesbian content and YES it is not "avoidable" as is, from the beginning the story makes it clear that the MC and his girlfriend have an open relationship BUT only with women and they share them, YES the MC's new partner and the MC's girlfriend are "dating" if they want to see it that way, however NO, the MC is not going to be abandoned by the girlfriend to "escape" with the partner, NO the MC is not going to be a cuckold (they make it clear in the same game).

This is simply a game where the couple (the MC and his girlfriend) want to "conquer" the co-worker, and if we take into account that the MC has sex with her just 2 days after meeting her, I think it is illogical to whine because Now she goes out with the wife, even more so when it is clear that in the office the MC and her are going to have fun without the wife.

But if you still get anxious just don't play this, it's clearly not your type, BUT no, repeat, NOT is NTR.

Reactions: RewindWorld
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes