4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Agatha-- I am going to die Eric. I have cancer.

Me-- ?... Good for you?

I was like, cool story bro. This bitch just said point blank they didn't bothered telling him he had a daughter because they don't need him. Well, take your sagging tits out of my face and keep on living for 5 minutes as if you don't need the MC right now.

c6ck8gs3dxzfmpqmpig1.gif

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
As I said, the dev was clear, there is no ntr, YES this has lesbian content and YES it is not "avoidable" as is, from the beginning the story makes it clear that the MC and his girlfriend have an open relationship BUT only with women and they share them, YES the MC's new partner and the MC's girlfriend are "dating" if they want to see it that way, however NO, the MC is not going to be abandoned by the girlfriend to "escape" with the partner, NO the MC is not going to be a cuckold (they make it clear in the same game).

This is simply a game where the couple (the MC and his girlfriend) want to "conquer" the co-worker, and if we take into account that the MC has sex with her just 2 days after meeting her, I think it is illogical to whine because Now she goes out with the wife, even more so when it is clear that in the office the MC and her are going to have fun without the wife.

But if you still get anxious just don't play this, it's clearly not your type, BUT no, repeat, NOT is NTR.
Makes me wish there was a forced LI tag.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, it was the built in Walkthrough that sold me on checking this out. And glad it did, really like where this going so far. I just hope it doesn't become like Meeting Her where it becomes Abandoned before it is done, as I honestly would like to see where this goes. Thank you so very much for the first chapter of this game!!!

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes