4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

w123t4

May 26, 2019
A little bit disappointed after looking at the title and checked with the plot description. :confused:
What I think the story should be is like the japanese light novel " NAKAIMO ~My little sister is among them!~ ", which is mc to find out the hidden daughter in a group of Lis, it will be more interesting for the story plot rather than knowing the identity of the daughter in the beginning of the story.:cautious:
Still, need to look at the story first since it is a bit complicated by the different story line told in the description.:unsure:
KonoNakaniHitoriIimoutogaIru_Vol01_Vover.jpg

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Other tags ?

Should i check his sub or itch ?
If you ask to know if this is going to have ntr in the future, I will clarify it from now on for everyone, NO, this is not going to have ntr, the dev makes it clear during the game itself, however, the lesbian content is almost a fact that this , in case anyone is uncomfortable with this... I recommend that you take it into account, I don't think it is "avoidable" as such, but since it doesn't bother me and I even like it, let the lesbian threesomes come.

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
Why did the dev abandon one AVN to make another with basically the same premise (MC with his gf and a new daughter)? Should have just finished Meeting Her first.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
If you ask to know if this is going to have ntr in the future, I will clarify it from now on for everyone, NO, this is not going to have ntr, the dev makes it clear during the game itself, however, the lesbian content is almost a fact that this , in case anyone is uncomfortable with this... I recommend that you take it into account, I don't think it is "avoidable" as such, but since it doesn't bother me and I even like it, let the lesbian threesomes come.
Good the way i see ntr is like world problems

World hunger(NTR) we know it exist but dont want it and wish it didnt exist lol.
Now the other tags i was wondering are more like

(point and click, sandbox(hate it), Harem, multiple endings, multiple protags)
more like those tags

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Why does everyone lose their daughters and find them years later? :KEK:

I think I'm seeing the same plot for the 20th time. :rolleyes:
Yeah, also incest is way better if they have a familiar relationship, this long lost family member you haven't seen ever before is kinda cheap imo.
I will simply ignore the blonde, reject her and don't let her in the relationship...if the gf still cheats she can fuck off too.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LostDaughter-0.1c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

pra86

Feb 22, 2020
The girl in question is pretty, intelligent, but with a strong character and somewhat spoiled... something that our protagonist doesn't like at all.

The new co-worker Plot
This girl is blonde, young and with light blue eyes. she's an "enemy" of the protagonist's daughter. This leads to some scenes of jealousy and competition between them. She is also bisexual and she is interested in the mc's girlfriend too. She is always there to lend a hand in the main story if you follow her story correctly. Her story is totally related to the mc's girlfriend.

Will you let her into your relationship?

The boss's Plot
She is a mature and hot woman. The mc is competing with a male co-worker (with whom he gets along badly) who dates the female boss, this event is enabled by the male boss, he is the one who asks for it.

You have to date (and help) her!

The coworker Plot
A pretty redhead girl who needs to pretend she has a boyfriend for her parents, mc takes action, in this story the mc finds out that the father of this girl can solve problem that the mc has in life. The purpose of the story is to get her pregnant. It doesn't affect the ending very much unless you choose to stay with her.

How far are you willing to go to fix your life?

So, assuming I understand correctly, looking past all the modern euphemisms:
  • Your daughter is a selfish, unpredictable, spoiled bitch. Wonderful.​
  • Your new coworker is a predator with designs on the your girlfriend. You must share your GF with her, otherwise you'll have trouble in the future (lend a hand in the main story if you follow her story correctly ).​
  • Dude, why are you staying around in a company, where you have to deal with some rando asshole fucking your boss? What do you think he's doing, if not pouring poison into her ears, about you? When the time comes for performance appraisals, you think she's going to be objective, or be better disposed to the one drilling her regularly?​
  • So.... pretend to be some girl's boyfriend, so as to take advantage of her family, then dump her after knocking her up? Or stay with her, potentially negatively affecting the ending? How will the father react when his precious little girl ends up being a single mother?​

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
a threesome isn´t bad as is but the most officestorys go in the direction,the moment a second girl comes inbetween the mc and his girlfriend ,the new girl starts a relationship with the girlfriend and the mc is alone at the end..loose/loose....for this is the ending i wouldn´t want....and his daughter is his inc. girlfriend or stays neutral and becomes a straight daugther....is there even a good ending which route you ever go????(best outcome (harem)....but it seems not possible here:cry:

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes