harrypotter12

Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 1297242
Lost Hope [v0.031] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: MEGA
If you like the mod and wish to support, do transfer the support to the Dev, .
PS: Do DM me if you found any bug for the Mod.

The mod is tested under the original version of the game.

Screenshot
View attachment 1297232 View attachment 1297233 View attachment 1297234 View attachment 1297235

Is this going to be updated?

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
The conversations are... very strange.
And the story (stoped at the tour for the new sports couch) is jumping back and forth like a frog on LSD.

Not really my thing, but good luck with this.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
nice one, dev got not argument to "defend" his low quality work so he just report any complaint as trolling ... big news for you dude it does not change the quality of the english, or the the lack of consistency in the renders, nor does it make the story even remotely average

edit : the only trolling here is wrting that this game is in english

Reactions: Cernunnos.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
CN_69 unless I'm missing something there is no way to get to the content found here
label v004:
because there is no way to get to the content found here
label cal:
and also no way for pribd = True

Maybe that's on purpose?

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
CN_69 unless I'm missing something there is no way to get to the content found here
label v004:
because there is no way to get to the content found here
label cal:
and also no way for pribd = True

Maybe that's on purpose?
bro do u checked mc room properly it is available there just tap multiple things u will see it like maybe calender

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Season 1 - 0.08 + WT by ME!
Size 305 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Last edited:

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
We had to reset reviews due to a forum bug. If you guys can resubmit your ratings please that would be great.
while i apreciate the notification, when i made comment about the quality of the game and pointing out the problem to the dev, i was insulted by him and some other users, and they all justified the problems by a lack of quality in the dev's hardware (that can impact the language quality and even the story if you listen to them ><) so i won't comment on it as it would just be me being mean to the dev because i lost time on his game and was angry about it ... i would do it only if he was interested in feedback and if the rating system for games was working both point get a negative anwser so i won't ^^

Reactions: monroe

CN_69

I'M LOST GUY
Game Developer
May 15, 2020
i'll need to keep my eye on this one but it looks to be progressing kind of slow
Well, there is only one working on this entire story project, and that is me. (If you didn't know I worked on other two projects that are based on this story past. That is why you see a long gap and I released those two projects in past months. You can check them. They have interesting stories and scenes.) So it takes years to complete it. I don't want to fuck the story with unnecessary sex scenes. So I'm taking my time nit picking every render detail and story detail. It will take a lot of time to complete. Don't forget about my project and if you can please support me on Patreon.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes