5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
Excelent game, keep it up!! I love that you finish the storyline for girls and not leave us hanging.

If you take suggestions into consideration then some music or sound effects could make the experience more immersive.

Reactions: NanasBananas

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Ah, it looks like I'm a day late for the progress report! This time I'm not gonna post a word count because honestly, it was negligible. I was gonna sit down for some last minute writing, but I ended up brainstorming instead, and I think I'm going to change the flow of what I had planned. In the short run this actually means the event I'm working on will require some tweaks and some extra elaborations, so it's more work in the immediate sense, but in the long run it should actually save me the trouble of having to produce three more versions of the event, so it should actually save me a heck of a lot of trouble in the end, and I do think it should hopefully make a bit more sense in terms of content flow. Honestly, I wasn't completely happy with the layout of what I had in mind before, so I believe the change would be for the best, though I'm still trying to imagine it and make a final decision. I'll have to figure out some details, and I'm hoping I can make the change without actually scrapping anything I've already done, so getting a better plan and getting into the necessary adjustments and additions is what my goal for the next two weeks will be. See you then!

Excelent game, keep it up!! I love that you finish the storyline for girls and not leave us hanging.

If you take suggestions into consideration then some music or sound effects could make the experience more immersive.
Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

Yeah, I probably should get on adding sound at some point. To tell you the truth I'm a bit lost on where to start finding usable music and sound effects, and right now getting writing back on track is a bigger priority, but I'll think about addressing the silent nature of the game somewhere down the line.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Sorry ladies and lads, no word count for this progress report either...
I did do some image hunting. I'm seriously starting to consider taking a break from writing the event I've been stuck on for months now and working on something else for a bit before coming back to it. I've had an idea for a little side event for a while, something kinda like Julie in the sense that it's not a main character you can get addicted to, but kind of a quickie bad end that doesn't require more that one scene of build up. Most of the image searching I did was for that event, and I found a few options, one in particular that I think really fits what I had in mind. So, I might try writing that event instead for a while, though I still haven't decided... Guess I'll report back in two weeks!

pippo252

Nov 11, 2020
I think that's a nice idea.
Not only does it take your mind off your current blockade but doing small bad end scenes lets you experiment with ideas without having to fully commit to it in longer and more expanded scenes.
Looking forward to your descision!

pgonzo

Oct 4, 2020
have enjoyed the game that has been released so far. have been looking forward to your continuation too. sometime when writing or development it is best to go with what you have flowing at the moment and come back to the other that you have a block on.

Reactions: NanasBananas

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Alright, progress report!

As usual, I've done very little, but here's the little that I have done: I decided to take a break from the complicated scene and write the quicker bad end for now. I started mapping the event, picked the main pictures I plan to use, and wrote a short (~300 words) intro leading into the scene. Right now I still need to make a decision on how the scene will go before I can really sink my teeth into it.

I really feel like switching gears like this is the right decision for now. Approaching the new, simpler scene feels so much easier than trying to keep wrestling with that other monstrosity I started, so for the first time in a while I feel like if I get off my ass and put in some work I can actually get some writing done. Can't promise that that will actually happen, but I'll at least try to make an effort.

(On a side note, I spent several days of the last two weeks playing Caliross from the beginning after patiently waiting for almost 3 and a half years worth of updates to accumulate. Have you played that game? It's awesome. If only all the content was stuff that I like rather than maybe 50% it would probably be among my all time favorites, though it's still pretty high as it is. If you haven't tried it yet, just be aware that it's a female protagonist and that not all the content is submissive-protagonist-lezdom (which is the portion I'm interested in), though you can pretty much avoid anything you don't want to see if you stay vigilant enough.)

Dec 24, 2020
Alright, progress report!

As usual, I've done very little, but here's the little that I have done: I decided to take a break from the complicated scene and write the quicker bad end for now. I started mapping the event, picked the main pictures I plan to use, and wrote a short (~300 words) intro leading into the scene. Right now I still need to make a decision on how the scene will go before I can really sink my teeth into it.

I really feel like switching gears like this is the right decision for now. Approaching the new, simpler scene feels so much easier than trying to keep wrestling with that other monstrosity I started, so for the first time in a while I feel like if I get off my ass and put in some work I can actually get some writing done. Can't promise that that will actually happen, but I'll at least try to make an effort.

(On a side note, I spent several days of the last two weeks playing Caliross from the beginning after patiently waiting for almost 3 and a half years worth of updates to accumulate. Have you played that game? It's awesome. If only all the content was stuff that I like rather than maybe 50% it would probably be among my all time favorites, though it's still pretty high as it is. If you haven't tried it yet, just be aware that it's a female protagonist and that not all the content is submissive-protagonist-lezdom (which is the portion I'm interested in), though you can pretty much avoid anything you don't want to see if you stay vigilant enough.)
Caliross has been around forever, but for whatever reason I've never given it a shot. I'll probably play it eventually though.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

wflts

Nov 24, 2018
I don't find the tiny scene except for the final ending of Kaylie, is there any hint?

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
The are kind of 3 ways of getting tiny:
1.The first time you inspect the "Love" drug, and you are offered to try it, that should be the scene from the first page(if I remember correctly).
2.Another way is to help Kylie with her shopping and to become Kylie's friend's slave
3. You should check behind the supermarket, there is a girl there that gives you a pill, which makes you tiny. You will have to figure out her schedule by trial and error.

Those are the ways, as far as I know, I didn't mention the Kylie's way of getting you small, because you already know it

pgonzo

Oct 4, 2020
That option is always greyed out for me.
If I remember right you need to follow all of her commands and submit to her each time she asks you to do something. and when you get to that point you try to stick up for your self a little

Dec 8, 2017
The are kind of 3 ways of getting tiny:
1.The first time you inspect the "Love" drug, and you are offered to try it, that should be the scene from the first page(if I remember correctly).
2.Another way is to help Kylie with her shopping and to become Kylie's friend's slave
3. You should check behind the supermarket, there is a girl there that gives you a pill, which makes you tiny. You will have to figure out her schedule by trial and error.

Those are the ways, as far as I know, I didn't mention the Kylie's way of getting you small, because you already know it
There's also turning down Kaylie's friend and continuing to be her slave. Afterwards she'll make you her pet doggy, then, if you continue, she'll claim you as her tiny.

Gothsheep0

Jan 10, 2021
That explains why I wasn't getting it. I figured since it was basically defying her, you had to trigger it by showing enough defiance while dealing with her, so I kept skirting the edge of refusing to do whatever she wanted to try and trigger it. Didn't occur to me to trigger it by doing everything she wanted.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
That explains why I wasn't getting it. I figured since it was basically defying her, you had to trigger it by showing enough defiance while dealing with her, so I kept skirting the edge of refusing to do whatever she wanted to try and trigger it. Didn't occur to me to trigger it by doing everything she wanted.
Haha yup, I tried to hint at what you need to do by having the player think about how he hasn't obeyed her wholeheartedly enough if you don't qualify for that option. From a gameplay perspective it kinda felt right for the tiny ending to be a not-really-that-hidden reward for being obedient, and the way I tried to justify it is by having the MC feel like basically he hasn't earned the right to defy her now if he hasn't been obedient enough up to this point. I can understand how that might still be slightly counterintuitive though, I was actually wondering whether it would make sense to everyone playing.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
PROGRESS REPORT!!!

...Sorry for shouting. Now, you may have noticed I didn't post a progress report two weeks ago. Sorry about that. You also may have noticed this is a day or two early for the next progress report, so let's just say we're splitting the difference by doing one now.

If you're wondering why I didn't do a progress report two weeks ago the honest answer is that there's not really a good reason. All I did in the two weeks prior was some brainstorming and didn't have a word count to show for it (I'm embarrassed to admit how many hours it took me to come up with a plan for what is probably one of the simplest events in the game), so I was wondering what to write in the report and then the day kinda just slipped by me. Then the next two week period started which brings me to the good news:

I actually did a decent amount of work! Like, a few dozens of hours amount. Word count for this report is:

~ 4200 words.

As I stated earlier I moved to work on a quick side event as a break from the complex event that was burning me out. As of now I've completed about half (maybe slightly over) of the event. I actually would have had the entire thing done, but like I tend to do, I ended up giving another option and splitting the bad end into two pretty similar bad ends (I really need to learn how to work and plan things more efficiently...). One is written, with pictures and such all done, and the other is pretty well mapped out and will be the next thing I do. After that I'll have to go back to the complicated scene I temporarily abandoned, hopefully I won't tear my hair out trying to organize and finalize what I set up there...

Anyway, that's all for now. I've been wondering whether I should keep committing to doing bi-weekly progress reports or whether I should only do them if some progress has been made, I'm not convinced that it's fun for you when I pop in just to say nothing much has happened on my end, though if you think differently feel free to tell me. I'm also considering switching to monthly reports....

Cheers for now!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes