VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 8] [Renio Studios]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
there was a game where the opening scene is a guy walks in on his wife gettin it from her boss. he gets pissed and leaves her. she runs after him and you can tell she regrets it instantly. yet she cheated on him. some other woman was fucking her with a dildo. how is the guy supposed to feel? he goes to a bar and drinks himself into oblivion. he gets a bj from a hot babe there in the alley and then falls asleep. that was called Bad Teacher and the intro was awesome. but sadly the dev passed away and the game was abandoned. this kind of thing is cheating. period. end of discussion.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I am immediately suspicious of a *Chapter4* game thats only 400mb...thats some compression or lack of content
The dev calls episode to one day in the story or one update of the game basically. At the same time is compressed. In other words, 5 episodes here are like just one episode or less of BaDIK.

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
> Lacey is married to 32 year old Ashton, a very successful surgeon who has worked his way up within the hospital to become Director of Surgery.

Not sure which fictional country this takes place in. If you started college early when you were 17, that would still take you till you are 30 years old in order to be a full fledged surgeon in the US. No way he got hired and became a director of surgery in 1-2 years. Kinda makes you wonder how the rest of the story will be if that's in the summary. The only way this happens is if his family owns the hospital.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
there was a game where the opening scene is a guy walks in on his wife gettin it from her boss. he gets pissed and leaves her. she runs after him and you can tell she regrets it instantly. yet she cheated on him. some other woman was fucking her with a dildo. how is the guy supposed to feel? he goes to a bar and drinks himself into oblivion. he gets a bj from a hot babe there in the alley and then falls asleep. that was called Bad Teacher and the intro was awesome. but sadly the dev passed away and the game was abandoned. this kind of thing is cheating. period. end of discussion.
Damn, that was one of the best games on this site.:cry:
Also, you're 100 correct on all points.

Reactions: Ursus4321

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveHonorBetray-EP5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah that mc has been in several games now. both as a main mc and as a minor character. he is one of the bitch squads thugs in Bitch Squad.
also the main mc in Artemis. a great game which if you haven't played it yet. you are missing out on a great game. so stop reading these comments and go download it already.....

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The eternal struggle of FMC games... people who want strictly lesbian vs people who want all kinds of sex.
I hope the game gives us a good amount of options both hetero(certainly not restricted to the husband) and lesbian and nobody is left wanting.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I just want to say, I live 3 minutes from a base hospital [it's how we refer to large hospitals built in military base towns here] and I can assure you that you don't need blackmail to make nurses do freaky shit and cheat on their partners. Same goes for military wives/gfs actually.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well at first it semmed to be a very good game, very good renders and models and a well written story until... the blackmail starts.
Oh god, why do i have to play a god damned stupid cunt with no brain cells.
The writing was really good but suddently the dev thought it would be nice to add a stupid blackmail, very poorly done, to spoil eveything!!
I have nothing against blackmail stories but when it is that bad, i just can't go on. She has all the evidences, the messages and she doen't even bother to call her husband to warn him and decide what to do. And of course she can't go to the police because there are hundreeds of men in black watching her probably, and as usual in those stupid games the police is corrupted and works with the blackmailer.
All that shit just to make her do some fucking with random people, that's lame.
Usually when i find that kind of shit in a game i just stop and forget about it but this time, the start seemed so good that i'm really pissed!!

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Well at first it semmed to be a very good game, very good renders and models and a well written story until... the blackmail starts.
Oh god, why do i have to play a god damned stupid cunt with no brain cells.
The writing was really good but suddently the dev thought it would be nice to add a stupid blackmail, very poorly done, to spoil eveything!!
I have nothing against blackmail stories but when it is that bad, i just can't go on. She has all the evidences, the messages and she doen't even bother to call her husband to warn him and decide what to do. And of course she can't go to the police because there are hundreeds of men in black watching her probably, and as usual in those stupid games the police is corrupted and works with the blackmailer.
All that shit just to make her do some fucking with random people, that's lame.
Usually when i find that kind of shit in a game i just stop and forget about it but this time, the start seemed so good that i'm really pissed!!
I hate blackmail storylines too, but the one here isn't totally off the deep end. She may have the messages, but there is still evidence of her committing a serious crime so it still makes some sense. Plus, the demands have not (yet) led to mandatory scenes you can't get out of.

I do agree that not telling the husband doesn't make much sense. Though I do want the husband to react badly when told, just so there is a jump off point to a more independent MC.

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Been loving this game, love all the lesbian temptations , I hope there is much more of this in future up dates. Just wish this update was longer, but not complaining , just grateful there are devs standing behind there games and still giving decent updates. Thanks for the update ,one of my favorite games by far.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Signatures:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/03/2483299_ezgif-3-0ce495db7a.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/03/2483321_ezgif-3-fb4cda404e.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/03/2483305_ezgif-3-a305341d2c.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/03/2483300_ezgif-3-54025b10c1.gif
Copy the respective code and paste it here in insert image.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Lacey was gorgeous as she was, but man you made her a goddess with that outfit and make up for that party she went to with her husband. That red dress, her face and the quality of renders was phenomenal. If i would have to nitpick i would say that it would be nice if the game gave similar attention to straight scenes as it is doing with lesbian scenes. Kind of too big on lesbian and husband content at this point. But then again i like slow burn games with beautiful female main characters.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes