VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 8] [Renio Studios]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I am with you and some others with similar comments. I really love the game a lot and play every update. But seriously it is getting too one sided, every scene is lesbian content. This last update was pure lesbian too. And i am not even talking about lack of straight sex, i am talking about lack of any kind of male-female interaction in this update ( teasing, touching, kissing, etc), if we exclude her husband.
Still i like the game, mainly because i like Lace but i hope the game starts giving more variety in content. Or maybe i missed something and this was from the beginning supposed to be mainly lesbian game. I truly hope not.
Don't worry about that, the MC is already married so the whole corruption thingy that she takes dick left and right will happen eventually but that takes some time...
If you are going down that typical route tho
Generally I'd defer to Ben's perspective here, in that there's far too many TurboSlut9000 simulators, and it's nice to get some more story and real relationship buildup/dialogue.

Having said that, I understand others frustration here since I think this is the second update in a row with heavy emphasis in that direction. Throw the bread pieces out evenly, or if you want to make it more of a lez focus say that in the description, and full steam ahead.

As it were the game's initial update hinted at a story with both straight and lesbian sex episodes, so after two consecutive updates.... yeah, I get it.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Having said that, I understand others frustration here since I think this is the second update in a row with heavy emphasis in that direction. Throw the bread pieces out evenly, or if you want to make it more of a lez focus say that in the description, and full steam ahead.

As it were the game's initial update hinted at a story with both straight and lesbian sex episodes, so after two consecutive updates.... yeah, I get it.
Of course, don't get me wrong i understand that some people are searching for a game which ticks off their fetishes ( especially in the FMC category), but i can't stand the fact that even though there is a huge amount of the so called "slut simulator FMC games"people still acting like it is such a unbelievable occurrence !
But some clowns still feel the need to get into those game threads, where you have the chance to decide how the MC acts to your own preferecenes.

Even worse is the fact when they act like a game is only focused on lesbian content ( btw. the first sexual interaction in this game is getting fucked by your husband...) even if it's avoidable.

Just imagine the outrage if this would happen in a male MC game ( he walking down the street getting dicked without consent )...

It's such a shitshow ...

Reactions: aksogu

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Why would she want another man? Her husband is build like a greek god and he's not a jerk. And apparently he earns a lot of money, they have a huge house (seriously too huge imo, they have a lot of big empty space inside). Is it because he's rarely home and is probably cheating? She doesn't know that. Could be the reason for her to cheat with another man. Or blackmail like we already have.

It's also cheating with another woman but heh, the appeal is not the same.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Why would she want another man? Her husband is build like a greek god and he's not a jerk. And apparently he earns a lot of money, they have a huge house (seriously too huge imo, they have a lot of big empty space inside). Is it because he's rarely home and is probably cheating? She doesn't know that. Could be the reason for her to cheat with another man. Or blackmail like we already have.

It's also cheating with another woman but heh, the appeal is not the same.
'cause sometimes men and women want to try different tastes. And this is an adult game, is exciting to think the wife will becames a married slut.

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Well i see what content this game caters too. Another woman in a straight relationship who seems to fuck any woman but only light teasing for the straight side lol.
Totally true. Not into lesbian that much either way. It´s not a bad game by any mean, but the lesbian stuff is meh for me, boring.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wirwawlp

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
In the second spoiler, choose option 1 "Ashton goes down on Lacey"
It was kind of odd, because Jade popped up on my straight playthrough when I hadn't initiated anything with her. Probably a glitch. When I saw it thought I wasn't sure if I should go back and have Ashton eat Lacey out on my lesbian playthrough. Does anyone have the code handy for if any stats change?

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
It was kind of odd, because Jade popped up on my straight playthrough when I hadn't initiated anything with her. Probably a glitch. When I saw it thought I wasn't sure if I should go back and have Ashton eat Lacey out on my lesbian playthrough. Does anyone have the code handy for if any stats change?
It's no glitch, whichever one you choose, she fantazies about other people. Bit weird if you didn't do anything with Jade I agree.. Maybe the dev should have put a flag to monitor the Jade interactions, and only if you had done something, trigger the scene. If not, show the husband getting her off instead.

Reactions: dolfe67

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I just started playing this (nice game by the way), but encountered a fairly simple error that causes an exception.

In "day05.rpy" on line 644, you have...

play music "audio/lofi-study.mp3" fadein 1 loop volume 0.25

...when it should be...

play music "audio/lofi-study-sex.mp3" fadein 1 loop volume 0.25

I attached my fix for this. Extract it into your game folder to fix it.
View attachment day05.7z

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
This. I never said i want her to be a total slut that fucks around every corner, that actually makes the game get boring pretty fast, or that i hate lesbian content. I prefer slow corruption, but 2 updates that focuses on only one thing makes me ask myself questions if the game will be like that until the end, and if it was the idea from the start that it will focus on lesbian content. Just to know what you can expect. I asked this question after the first update, after i noticed that there was quite a lot of girl on girl action and almost no other things.

Reactions: boriello

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Just played through this game for the first time, after a recommendation from another thread.

Holy crap, this game is fantastic so far. I love the amount of choice, and that the FMC is shown to feel empowered rather than degraded by the choices she's making, which is quite rare for these sorts of scenarios.

Admittedly, as I see there's been some discussion here about the lack of male content, I did and will continue to only do a pure lesbian playthrough - but the diversity of interactions that are present in that content was great, no lazy boring cookie-cutter sexual scenes here.

And that last scene with Victoria; just WOW, was that hot. Another extremely rare and refreshing gem where dominance doesn't mean hurting, belittling, or forcing.

10/10 game so far, lesbian-approved.

Last edited:

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
Teasing her with other males is fine as long as there's payoff. If it is literally just teasing and nothing else, the dev might as well just be upfront about it. I'm not expecting her to get boned by men every update, but it's pointless teasing something that's never going happen it's one of the few reasons I dropped JOHN.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
It's no glitch, whichever one you choose, she fantazies about other people. Bit weird if you didn't do anything with Jade I agree.. Maybe the dev should have put a flag to monitor the Jade interactions, and only if you had done something, trigger the scene. If not, show the husband getting her off instead.
It's the same issue where Lacey acts as if she's had sex with the IT guy even if she didn't if you chose to talk about the IT guy on the night out with friends.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes