VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 8] [Renio Studios]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
She didn't have to tell them they had sex (including flashback image) if they didn't. Blackmail has nothing to do with it.
I don't remember what she said exactly, (I have already deleted the game as had played both routes to the end of content) I thought she was just making something up, less the blackmail, to fit in with what her friends had said. I could be wrong of course.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
You're going to need to provide more information than simply, my game is crashing. Are you using mods? Is there an error code of some sort? Where did you download it from to make sure the files are correct? etc.

osservatore17

Nov 15, 2022
I download it from the link here! i cant provide you further information 'cause the game just keep crashin as soon as i open it.
no mods just the link in here but even the previous version had the same problem!

thanks for the answer and sorry if my english isnt that good :D Blurpee69

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I download it from the link here! i cant provide you further information 'cause the game just keep crashin as soon as i open it.
no mods just the link in here but even the previous version had the same problem!

thanks for the answer and sorry if my english isnt that good :D Blurpee69
Which site? Mega Anonfile, GoFile, Pixel? I would pretty much always recommend Mega first GoFile second. AnonFile and Pixel always seem sketchy to me.

Reactions: osservatore17

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I thought this game can let you do a lesbian only playthrough and avoid any dicks. Why are there still unavoidable scenes such as teasing male characters and the one flashback scene with Anna?
I don't see much of a problem, with the guard you have the option of just flirting a bit without doing anything explicit and with the friend you just skip the scene until the end, that's what I did in this case.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Oh thanks! never paid attentions to those lol! ... how do i get them to work though?
Not sure from a phone which is what I’m on but on laptop you just right click the sig you want and pick copy image link then under your account name go to signatures and paste it in the image box and apply and save

Reactions: Malika1234

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
hmm... mine just puts text (code) at the bottom instead of gif lol
Oh well, thanks for your help!

Edit- forgot to do "insert image" and just pasted it in the box :cautious: lol

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes