VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 8] [Renio Studios]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

LiMp17

Nov 29, 2019
Press "see a woman with two dudes on the tv"...the game proceed with only lesbian content. :HideThePain:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Well i see what content this game caters too. Another woman in a straight relationship who seems to fuck any woman but only light teasing for the straight side lol.
Reminds me of another game that gets posted on this site...
I liked the beginning of this game but what happens next will only please lesbian fans

The script for this game had to be written by a woman
This game is still in its first stages, many devs consider that lesbian content is the most vanilla one, so, they start with that content first. After the female sexual liberation increases there will be the turn for sex scenes with males. You need to consider that the MC has a boyfriend too, the corruption should be gradual, she shouldn't be unfaithful with a guy out of nowhere.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveHonorBetray-EP6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
What an awesome Game! becoming my favorite game by far ~ I am playing the lesbian route ,love it. I hope there will be much more in future updates ~ more sexy lingerie , it is very well done~ cant wait for the next update ,love to see her with the one from the balcony at the party, I cant remember her name but she is hot as well..Keep up the amazing work~

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
:love:
i never would have saw those scenes cause her boyfriend gets nothing but his own hand :ROFLMAO:
little short, but great update and holy shit, i knew Lacey was hot but in the shower with her hair slicked back, OMG, even hotter. please dev give us more Lacey with her wet hair look, slicked back like this
screenshot0001.png

Also, if you dont make alot of saves at the choices menu, you can really miss out on good scenes. Like i always pick the Victoria choices, but at this menu, its a little confusing, because you have to politely decline Victoria to go fashion shopping with Riley for a college sorority party
screenshot0002.png

, but you wont know that unless you try both choices, so make lots of saves with this game
here is the clothes shop if you decline
screenshot0003.png

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

I'm loving the game but I would like to give some feedback, I don't know if the dev reads this thread, but still:

I really like your ideas with mistress Victoria and I would add that Victoria makes Lacey put Victorias panties in her mouth while she’s getting fucked by the strap on or she has to wear victorias wet panties over her face like a ski mask :ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Eww more of those lads talking shite about a FMC who is able to decide what sexual activity she herself is into!

Man ffs it's all optional, nobody is forcing you to play the lesbian part of the game.
Also if you guys are out and about to have more of the 90% of FMC games on this site which are basically slut simulators you are in luck - just search for female prot and exclude the "lesbian" tag in your search!

But even if ya'll don't do that you can be sure you will get a FMC game which is just about the MC being corrupted and dicked down in most scenes.

I get it this is a "pirate" website for adult sex games, but still get your shit together .... :FacePalm:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i never would have saw those scenes cause her boyfriend gets nothing but his own hand :ROFLMAO:
little short, but great update and holy shit, i knew Lacey was hot but in the shower with her hair slicked back, OMG, even hotter. please dev give us more Lacey with her wet hair look, slicked back like this
View attachment 2637784

Also, if you dont make alot of saves at the choices menu, you can really miss out on good scenes. Like i always pick the Victoria choices, but at this menu, its a little confusing, because you have to politely decline Victoria to go fashion shopping with Riley for a college sorority party
View attachment 2637785

, but you wont know that unless you try both choices, so make lots of saves with this game
here is the clothes shop if you decline
View attachment 2637787
i almost miss the fantasy scene with Jade :love: .thanks for the info.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Well i see what content this game caters too. Another woman in a straight relationship who seems to fuck any woman but only light teasing for the straight side lol.
I am with you and some others with similar comments. I really love the game a lot and play every update. But seriously it is getting too one sided, every scene is lesbian content. This last update was pure lesbian too. And i am not even talking about lack of straight sex, i am talking about lack of any kind of male-female interaction in this update ( teasing, touching, kissing, etc), if we exclude her husband.
Still i like the game, mainly because i like Lace but i hope the game starts giving more variety in content. Or maybe i missed something and this was from the beginning supposed to be mainly lesbian game. I truly hope not.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Eww more of those lads talking shite about a FMC who is able to decide what sexual activity she herself is into!

Man ffs it's all optional, nobody is forcing you to play the lesbian part of the game.
There is just one little problem with your suggestion. If you skip the lesbian part, there is nothing else left to play.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
There is just one little problem with your suggestion. If you skip the lesbian part, there is nothing else left to play.
Don't worry about that, the MC is already married so the whole corruption thingy that she takes dick left and right will happen eventually but that takes some time...
If you are going down that typical route tho

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

Also if you guys are out and about to have more of the 90% of FMC games on this site which are basically slut simulators you are in luck - just search for female prot and exclude the "lesbian" tag in your search!

But even if ya'll don't do that you can be sure you will get a FMC game which is just about the MC being corrupted and dicked down in most scenes.

I get it this is a "pirate" website for adult sex games, but still get your shit together .... :FacePalm:
This site is teaming with fucking hypocrites. The whole "let the dev do what they want" is only used when its convenient.

Reactions: BenHatira
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes