RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Here's Map 12 completed with Map 21 unfinished (rows142+ still in jp). Normally I should have finished Map 21 four days ago (2020/09/03) and posted the finished trans file but due to an injury that I sustained a long time ago and which pain suddenly escalated to unbearable degree, I couldn't make it. I'm currently pausing all work activities until it fully heals and depending on what happens, the pause might extend to next month+ (because the pain seems to be getting worse by the day).

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
Updated partial to v1021a.
- Translated all main H-scenes of all heroines.
- Translated more sex dialogues.
- Translated lust dialogues.
- Translated everyday conversation dialogues.
- Translated touch and hug dialogues.
- Translated a bunch of after marriage dialogues.
- Translated a bunch of interjections.
- Translated a bunch more events.
- Translated mining messages.
- Translated the newly added items, skills and dialogue choices.
- Translated all the books and notes, hopefully.
- Merged contributed translations.
- Removed Japanese honorifics in favor of their closest English equivalents. (Game isn't heavily Japanese themed, and I'm already using honorifics like Master, Lord, Lady instead of -sama anyway, so yeah)
- Use half-width characters for the letters after enemy names.
- Added icons to item obtainment messages and dialogues.
- Added a convenient tag for the kind of sex act on the dialogue choices for scenes.
- Various consistency tweaks.
- Various tweaks and corrections, as usual.

- Updated Docs and renumbered scripts.
- Also, updated the name_helper for existing saves. See post.
ss_01.png ss_02.png ss_03.png
ss_04.png ss_05.png ss_06.png

Download: (anonfiles)

As usual, please report any problems, errors, terrible grammar and the like.

For anyone who wants to contribute to the translation, start using the latest .trans file.
Again, starting guide for translating can be found here.

I've also updated the DeepL clipboard hook, if anyone's using that.

Color, is the raw still at v1021? I'm not seeing any "a". You should probably update that to v1021a.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Yeah I definitely want to go back and rework some of the stuff I translated, feel pretty meh about some of that dialogue, especially Lucia's. It was my first time translating this type of dialogue and my first time translating for a RPGM game so it didn't really come out too great imo, but now I have a better grasp of what to do and I'm slowly practicing my Japanese in general so that I don't have to rely on MTL too much. I'm pretty busy now with work and all but I'll eventually fix up the Toland events and maybe translate the Watos and Mirba events (the swinging couple) later on.

Reactions: Hakkira

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Color, is the raw still at v1021? I'm not seeing any "a". You should probably update that to v1021a.
Yeah pretty sure it's just the v1021 version since White Bomber uploaded it on the 22nd of June and v1021a came out a day later. I'll have him DM me the raw and I will update the thread with the prepatched version. Thanks for the updated translation.

Reactions: White Bomber

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Updated partial to v1021a.
- Translated all main H-scenes of all heroines.
- Translated more sex dialogues.
- Translated lust dialogues.
- Translated everyday conversation dialogues.
- Translated touch and hug dialogues.
- Translated a bunch of after marriage dialogues.
- Translated a bunch of interjections.
- Translated a bunch more events.
- Translated mining messages.
- Translated the newly added items, skills and dialogue choices.
- Translated all the books and notes, hopefully.
- Merged contributed translations.
- Removed Japanese honorifics in favor of their closest English equivalents. (Game isn't heavily Japanese themed, and I'm already using honorifics like Master, Lord, Lady instead of -sama anyway, so yeah)
- Use half-width characters for the letters after enemy names.
- Added icons to item obtainment messages and dialogues.
- Added a convenient tag for the kind of sex act on the dialogue choices for scenes.
- Various consistency tweaks.
- Various tweaks and corrections, as usual.

- Updated Docs and renumbered scripts.
- Also, updated the name_helper for existing saves. See post.
View attachment 807153 View attachment 807154 View attachment 807155
View attachment 807158 View attachment 807160 View attachment 807162

Download: (anonfiles)

As usual, please report any problems, errors, terrible grammar and the like.

For anyone who wants to contribute to the translation, start using the latest .trans file.
Again, starting guide for translating can be found here.

I've also updated the DeepL clipboard hook, if anyone's using that.

You are awesome :cool: (y)Thanks for continuing to work on this title! :giggle:

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Thank you very much for doing this, got to play this once with hooker but on an old version.
Quest translations when, especially sometimes I forgot what I was going to do, just in case no internet and I cant access the wiki

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so if i download this update everything should be in it right are do i have to load the translater too.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
so if i download this update everything should be in it right are do i have to load the translater too.
There are still things that are untranslated so yes if you want everything translated in the game you will still have to load up a side translator for the untranslated parts, this is still just a partial so far.

Also you might want to consider using the DeepL auto translator since the translation from DeepL is usually more accurate with translations from JP to EN compared to google translate: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-love-my-buddy-x-v1-021a-megrim.40184/post-3830976 .

Reactions: Hakkira
4.90 star(s) 9 Votes