VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love Next Door [v0.2 - Part 1] [EroBro]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

EroBro

Developer of Love Next Door
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Hello, hello! Thank you for your kind words and patience.
I've gotten around to making about half of the second update, didn't want to sit on it any longer, now that I have time to pursue making the game.
I'll be making the game in parts starting with this update, so it'll be small and consistent updates going forward.

I'll edit in more mirrors as they are uploaded.

Also I'd appreciate if someone could play the game and let me know if everything works on PCs other than mine! =)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Love Next Door [Chapter 1-2, Part 1, v0.2] [EroBro] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 657MB
Repack size: 78MB

PC = / / / /
MacOS = / / / /
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Also I'd appreciate if someone could play the game and let me know if everything works on PCs other than mine!
My old save didn't work ( might have been because there was a mod installed? not sure )

When Sarah calls Audrey,

".. Your Neighbor Ethan?Oh my god, He's such a hero!" ( MC name is Ethan instead of players choice )

When Nina talks about MC to Anna ;
"You will? ou can't just go after him like that, can you?" ( You )

Looking forward to next update and welcome back!

• Red Heart
Reactions: EroBro

EroBro

Developer of Love Next Door
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
My old save didn't work ( might have been because there was a mod installed? not sure )
Yeah, I had only flagged the choices made in the previous episode, I've used the flags here to have minor dialogue changes and availability of options.
It won't work since I renamed the flags to help keep consistency with how I want to use them in the future.
When Sarah calls Audrey,

".. Your Neighbor Ethan?Oh my god, He's such a hero!" ( MC name is Ethan instead of players choice )

When Nina talks about MC to Anna ;
"You will? ou can't just go after him like that, can you?" ( You )
Tsk.. They find a way, don't they? Thanks for letting me know, I fixed it on my local dev. copy!

Jun 30, 2020
Mac ran fine. Got an error message at the very beginning, but hit ignore and it was full speed ahead from there. Love how things are going so far with the story. Beautiful renders and at least one LOL joke.

Best wishes for your good health and success with the project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EroBro

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Hey EroBro! Don't post too much but just wanted to take the time to express how glad I am that you're back + have time to work on the game again. Really enjoyed it the first time around + it's so exciting to have a new update to play with the prospect of more going forward.

Also a couple of general comments. 1) I think the game you're developing is really great. I was a big fan of my sweet neighbours too (and it was super sad what happened with the developer + his mother), and I really think you're building the foundations of a game that shares the same spirit (and maybe works as a homage) without being either a direct ripoff or a pale imitation (I think others have tried but honestly failed to do this). Also I love the renders + find the characters super hot, and just think the feel + energy of the game is great, too.

And 2) I think attempting to create shorter, regular updates (even in small parts like this) as you describe is a great idea. Although short updates can be frustrating I feel as if a lot of games get momentum this way. Both because the game stays in peoples' minds and also because it will appear more often in the Latest Updates. And perhaps also because it demonstrates to potential supporters that the developer is working away at it consistently. Anyway, I think that's a good approach.

One final thing (sorry, bit of a long message) - I noticed that the game is still marked as "on hold", and the update hasn't appeared in the "Latest Games & Updates" tab yet. So it might be worth trying to rectify that if possible (maybe a moderator can assist?) I discovered the update because I'm following the thread and got a notification as a result, but feel a lot of people might not see it (either people rediscovering it or discovering it for the first time) until it appears there.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes