JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Yeah but didnt say who tho

And the game been out for close to 2 weeks now
Droid has asked for people to use spoilers since the update dropped. 2 weeks is nothing really. I've been waiting for this upcoming weekend to play as its a holiday weekend here.

No worries though. Just keep it in mind.

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
Has anyone entertained the idea that What happened to MC at the end is also possibly what happened to The Horned One and his wife?

I haven't given it much thought but I think it's worth discussing.

Reactions: Brother Lui

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Has anyone entertained the idea that What happened to MC at the end is also possibly what happened to The Horned One and his wife?

I haven't given it much thought but I think it's worth discussing.
Be a bit hard to explain really.

If that is indeed what happened to the horned one then it completely cut his connection to one of his Chosen which means the connection the MC had to Akane and Molly would also be cut.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Started over to get all flags and still cracking up when you invite Emily and MC has to confess about Molly "She draws magic directly from me. And she's...different. Like she found Jesus or something" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Droid Productions

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
just finished the book 2 why am i crying why do I feel like empty I loved Bella i always take her on the hunt why does it hurt so much.... ahhh i hate this feeling......
Stop being dumb and ruining the game for others, use spoilers or refrain for commenting on major plot lines.

Reactions: Tavi13 and EJW

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Not you, some guy and started game again to try get all flags and everything but haven't gotten to the spoiler part, wanted to check some things in researching stuff see if I could do them before the first battle, good game btw, keep up that sense humor always good to have lot's of lol.
Glad you enjoy it, and trust me that the game has a happy ending... though Book 2's the darkest time. I compare it to the end of Book 1 of Lord of the Ring. Boromir's dead, Gandalf's fallen into Moria, and someone's kidnapped the hobbits.

Anyway, the quote you mention does include the spoiler itself... might want to just add an inline spoiler on it :)

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Glad you enjoy it, and trust me that the game has a happy ending... though Book 2's the darkest time. I compare it to the end of Book 1 of Lord of the Ring. Boromir's dead, Gandalf's fallen into Moria, and someone's kidnapped the hobbits.

Anyway, the quote you mention does include the spoiler itself... might want to just add an inline spoiler on it :)
Wait, are they taking the hobbits to Isengard in BookIII????

• Haha
Reactions: EJW
4.60 star(s) 258 Votes