Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Droid Productions, sorry to bother you but i have a little question.
Somehow i have managed to get rid off the last version on my disc space and all of my save games - or better to say, they are nopt showed anymore.
I tryed to download a save, but with this save my queslog is empty the charcters have wierd names, no cash, no gems, in short its a messed up game.

After digging into my AppData folder i have found old saves from me.

1660287826183.png

Dont waste time on the files from today, how can i use the saves from 18.05.2022?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Droid Productions, sorry to bother you but i have a little question.
Somehow i have managed to get rid off the last version on my disc space and all of my save games - or better to say, they are nopt showed anymore.
I tryed to download a save, but with this save my queslog is empty the charcters have wierd names, no cash, no gems, in short its a messed up game.

After digging into my AppData folder i have found old saves from me.

View attachment 1979547

Dont waste time on the files from today, how can i use the saves from 18.05.2022?
The start of Book 3 loads Act11.sav2 (which is auto-generated at the end of Book 2. You've got Act10.sav2, which is auto-generated at the end of Act X (so about 15 days before the end of Book 2). To load and use that, just copy it to the save folder.

%USERPROFILE%/AppData/LocalLow/Droid Productions/Love of Magic

Reactions: Real Kreten

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Yeah. I talked to Xenia too early as well so she bounced before I knew I needed to talk to her about Dylan. Bit annoying that that can happen but oh well, always next patch
There is a small timeline problem here I believe. If you have an unfinished cash depot with Xenia from Book 2 Kingdom Events it shows up when you talk with her triggering her to leave and gather informations plus after your first conversation with Dylan you have to talk with him again "- Any thoughts of joining..." something like that in order to clear the path and talk with Xenia about her scout. So to resume best is to talk with Dylan twice after the event with Brotherhood and after talk with Xenia about her scout. Still an unfinished KE from book 2 with Xenia will show both events The scout and the Depot. I think it is a bit complicated timing :)

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I think i have done something wrong, whats the matter with the quests?

1660297158305.png
1660297208658.png

I have just now finished again Book 2

Jenny Collared is open to.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
why not..i wanna rescue silly girl from the creepy WTF tentacles...and hopefully slice them to ribbons so they never appear again!!!
I want Visual Novel content-containing games to all have the [VN] tag, so I can tell whether they're skippable or not.
If it's in the description, why isn't it in the tags?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
What are you on about?
There's a visual [VN] tag around the title of (almost, as of lately) all the VN genre games, which this one lacks.
It just says [Unity] which I find misleading. If the game is going to be described as being even part-Visual Novel, it should be represented in the title tags, right? :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There's a visual [VN] tag around the title of (almost, as of lately) all the VN genre games, which this one lacks.
It just says [Unity] which I find misleading. If the game is going to be described as being even part-Visual Novel, it should be represented in the title tags, right? :)
I'm curious what you were mislead into thinking the game was.

Shnurre

Jul 10, 2017
If you add the flagg RECRUIT_DYLAN1, see if that works. Failing that, you can skip that conversation by adding the flag RECRUIT_DYLAN2.
Yes, I also first talked to Zenia at round table before day 205.
I've already had flag RECRUIT_DYLAN1 and diasbling it and enabling back didn't help, but adding RECRUIT_DYLAN2 did indeed help me to skip the conversation and continue the quest

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A non-visual novel game, judging from the missing [VN] title tag.
If you're not gonna add it, just tell me. Frustration and curiosity go hand in hand and one often begs to peg the other.
It's not up to me, not my game and I don't work here. Just curious is all.

I mean, it's has book in the title so it's obvious there will be reading involved and usually when someone says they were mislead they know what they were mislead into thinking.

You saying " a non visual novel game" and being the only person in 3 years to mention it screams drama queen to me.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
It's not up to me, not my game and I don't work here. Just curious is all.

I mean, it's has book in the title so it's obvious there will be reading involved and usually when someone says they were mislead they know what they were mislead into thinking.

You saying " a non visual novel game" and being the only person in 3 years to mention it screams drama queen to me.
Should've guessed you're not the game dev or the game uploader, by the lack of tickets.
I should've refrained form discussing the topic with you to begin with. And yes, I am sort of a drama queen.
Because people/devs/uploaders do cheap tricks to attract the attention of more people/players. Unnecessarily more so. Then they wonder why they get hate. There's people fucked in the head here. People who hide from the horrors of "normal" life, with the aid of adult games.
Anything these users see that doesn't suit their needs, but get described otherwise, triggers them.. us ;-;

4.60 star(s) 258 Votes